First Prev
of 2
Next Last
DeputyFife

Booneville, MS

#21 Aug 24, 2012
Love3 wrote:
I simply said Kayla Bridges.. Not Kayla Downs.
How can you tell if someone has attitude through words that have been typed? You simply can't.
I corrected you because people would obviously want to know the girls correct identify. There could be a Kayla Downs in the area and if someone were to get on topix and see that name it could have caused a lot of misunderstanding! That's how rumors get spears and people are misinformed.
I undoubtedly know how it is to not have a clear head in a time of tragedy. No disrespect was meant by me correcting you. Was I supposed to be a mind reader and automatically know she was your family? I'm sorry honey, but I don't have that ability.
It was however very disrespectful for you to call names and try to start drama over someone ( a complete stranger) correcting you. Very childish on your end. I'm not that type of person and I definitely wouldn't be offended by someone correcting me with the right information. Nobody in this world is perfect! I don't know you or your family, but I am praying for each of you and for a full recovery for this little girl!
You have to look over these young online bullies.Cardinal probably gets picked on at school then takes that out on those online.
wiener lover

United States

#22 Aug 24, 2012
Cardinal wrote:
<quoted text>if you would have said it nicer I wouldn't have got offended! Do you honestly think if you said it,like you are trying to say you did, that that wouldnt sound disrespectful to me? It's the attitude that made me mad! I don't care what you say, you could have said that different! While you are on here trying to make problems, I'm going to go worry about my family. I know you understand, but if you were so upset and you had to put a comment on how your dad was doing, and you put the wrong name because you wasn't simply thinking about it? And someone got on here and said OH! It's not that name! It's this!!.......just put yourself in my point of view. My family thought this was disrespectful. But I'm going to better myself and my family for Kayla! So goodbye.
you're stupid...they obviously meant nothing by the correction. It was a simple correction meant to enlighten other readers on the situation, duh....if Kayla is your family like you say then you should be talkin and praying about that! Someone correcting a name on booneville topix should be the least of worries, it actually shouldn't a concern anyways...
wiener lover

United States

#23 Aug 24, 2012
Love3 wrote:
I simply said Kayla Bridges.. Not Kayla Downs.
How can you tell if someone has attitude through words that have been typed? You simply can't.
I corrected you because people would obviously want to know the girls correct identify. There could be a Kayla Downs in the area and if someone were to get on topix and see that name it could have caused a lot of misunderstanding! That's how rumors get spears and people are misinformed.
I undoubtedly know how it is to not have a clear head in a time of tragedy. No disrespect was meant by me correcting you. Was I supposed to be a mind reader and automatically know she was your family? I'm sorry honey, but I don't have that ability.
It was however very disrespectful for you to call names and try to start drama over someone ( a complete stranger) correcting you. Very childish on your end. I'm not that type of person and I definitely wouldn't be offended by someone correcting me with the right information. Nobody in this world is perfect! I don't know you or your family, but I am praying for each of you and for a full recovery for this little girl!
very well said
4rm me 2u

Bellevue, WA

#24 Oct 2, 2012
I c evry1 arguin ovr name, so wats goin on wit Kayla Bridges 2day? I c no1 has said how her frend Valerie is doing after all it had 2 effect her 2, what about Valeries mom (heard she tore up just bad as James & y is evry1 judgeing him 4rm wen he was yung & stupid (dont act inocent we all no we have done our share of wrong. & do yall really think he meant 2 hurt that kid way i hear it, his daughter was n back with her! Yall all gota b stupid 2 think Butler wuld hurt a kid! Rumer of Blackland is James "Doe" Butler married Penny (who we all no has her own enemys) & has tried 2 live a decent honest life,(and all u tryn live a decent life dont want skeletons 4rm past coming back 2 haunt u,)
Anonymous

Corinth, MS

#25 Oct 3, 2012
Spelling check please.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Booneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carla W 5 hr Henry 6
warrant 7 hr Anonymous 11
so called "pool hall" on old 30 by-pass 7 hr 2good2bBad 16
Criteria for being on topix 8 hr Funny 4
jimmy senter Fri TRUELY 44
Kat and chris we're sorry Fri Kevin 14
Monica S. Riddle Senter Fri smdh 50
Booneville Dating
Find my Match

Booneville Jobs