grownup
#1 Sep 24, 2012
why cant people have normal discussions on here, or support groups or fan groups, or hobbies or words of wisdom WHY is this used for bashing people and starting drama just sayin
Country Girl

Corinth, MS

#2 Sep 24, 2012
grownup wrote:
why cant people have normal discussions on here, or support groups or fan groups, or hobbies or words of wisdom WHY is this used for bashing people and starting drama just sayin
I wonder the same thing...I guess some people trash others in order to feel better about themselves. All people make mistakes at some point in their life, even the one's that get on here and downgrade others. I firmly believe in karma and what you do to someone else, Will come back on you. Words expressed in a negative way towards others are very hurtful, we should always consider why someone may or may not have done something before we ever place judgement on them, and furthermore, I don't feel that anyone has the right to judge anyone. Only God has that right. Just my opinion.
rhonda

Iuka, MS

#3 Nov 1, 2012
This site needs to be used for community happenings. To support local events & promote our community. Not as a hate site. It's sad & makes me loose faith in people this day & time. Wish I had lived before technology & so much hatred.
van

United States

#4 Nov 2, 2012
rhonda wrote:
This site needs to be used for community happenings. To support local events & promote our community. Not as a hate site. It's sad & makes me loose faith in people this day & time. Wish I had lived before technology & so much hatred.
That's why even though its easy to do, we should never put our trust in people, only God. People will hurt you, backstab you, spread lies and false rumors, to gain benefit for themselves!!!
Vinnie

Booneville, MS

#5 Nov 2, 2012
Bc they are using topix the wrong way. Why? Bc there will always be those kind of ppl that continuously stir up strife. They will have to answer for that one day. Thankfully God sits on the throne and not others. He gets the last say.
joe

United States

#6 Nov 2, 2012
rhonda wrote:
hate has always been, technology became its enabler!
rhonda

Iuka, MS

#7 Nov 5, 2012
van wrote:
<quoted text>That's why even though its easy to do, we should never put our trust in people, only God. People will hurt you, backstab you, spread lies and false rumors, to gain benefit for themselves!!!
Amen!!!
rhonda

Iuka, MS

#8 Nov 5, 2012
joe wrote:
<quoted text>hate has always been, technology became its enabler!
Amen!
...Born Again Christian

United States

#9 Nov 5, 2012
Vinnie wrote:
Bc they are using topix the wrong way. Why? Bc there will always be those kind of ppl that continuously stir up strife. They will have to answer for that one day. Thankfully God sits on the throne and not others. He gets the last say.
AMEN !!!!!!!!!!
...Born Again Christian

United States

#10 Nov 6, 2012
AMEN

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Booneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marathon cheese 8 min Chickenuggets 1
Shane Crowe & Dallas Lumpkin 7 hr Barry O 9
Real Outlaws of Prentiss Co 11 hr Anna marie 34
missing girl 12 hr Ayeli 4
Christaina spencer (Windham???) 13 hr Dummy 3
post about the fired cop 16 hr Fact 59
Skating Rink Tue LOL 10

Booneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance