First Prev
of 2
Next Last
never-learn

Booneville, MS

#1 May 5, 2013
Cheryl Curtis was busted again in Corinth for meth related charges. Also two counts of child endangerment. Is she out again?
hahahahahaha

Corinth, MS

#2 May 5, 2013
never-learn wrote:
Cheryl Curtis was busted again in Corinth for meth related charges. Also two counts of child endangerment. Is she out again?
Poor pitiful thing. Hooe she rots there. She blamed all her problems on her dead ex husband. Then blamed all her problems on the police. Whos fault is it now? Enjoy your drugs Cheryl, you always have
cookie

Booneville, MS

#3 May 6, 2013
I heard 1 of the 5 suspects might hav done 2 much of that homemade meth n a bottle and was running down the road screaming that someone was after her and trying 2 kill her...her name was crystal and cheryle cud blame this bust on her-1 got away thru the woods and kyle english, tonya applegate,and chuck cartwright along with cheryle were all 2 buzy n da bathroom making fresh batch of meth 2 go c who was after poor crystal-neighbors dutyful called the cops and cops smelt the pungent odor of meth being cooked--they all charged equally with same charges and the 2 kids ncluding 1 handicaped were n the houz and being endangered by mom and friends. the end
WOW

Corinth, MS

#4 May 6, 2013
It takes some low life trash to make that stuff around kids ! Special place in hell for people like that b
never-learn

Booneville, MS

#5 May 6, 2013
cookie wrote:
I heard 1 of the 5 suspects might hav done 2 much of that homemade meth n a bottle and was running down the road screaming that someone was after her and trying 2 kill her...her name was crystal and cheryle cud blame this bust on her-1 got away thru the woods and kyle english, tonya applegate,and chuck cartwright along with cheryle were all 2 buzy n da bathroom making fresh batch of meth 2 go c who was after poor crystal-neighbors dutyful called the cops and cops smelt the pungent odor of meth being cooked--they all charged equally with same charges and the 2 kids ncluding 1 handicaped were n the houz and being endangered by mom and friends. the end
That's so sad that these bitches can have kids and get them took because of drugs. Cheryl had gotten hers took a few months back. She was cought in Touplo because her 4year old son was running around out side a hotel room without adult supervision .(Like always)when ask we're his mommy was he replied in the room cooking something.
info

Booneville, MS

#6 May 21, 2013
I was wondering if she has gotten out of jell. I tried to find her on the Booneville sheriffs app but didn't see her on it.
curious

Tupelo, MS

#7 May 21, 2013
It wasn't Crystal McIntyre was it?
info

Booneville, MS

#8 May 21, 2013
curious wrote:
It wasn't Crystal McIntyre was it?
No it is Cheryl Curtis
bahahaha

Tucker, GA

#9 May 21, 2013
Tonya has a child with down syndrome bec she was on drugs the whole time. She will always be a dope head.
info

Booneville, MS

#10 May 23, 2013
bahahaha wrote:
Tonya has a child with down syndrome bec she was on drugs the whole time. She will always be a dope head.
Thier all trashy dope heads
Georgey

Lucedale, MS

#11 May 23, 2013
bahahaha wrote:
You laugh at children with down syndrome? What a low life loser.
dont start

Berwick, PA

#12 May 24, 2013
the child doesn't have down symdrome because her mother was on drugs. wouldn't her TWIN brother have it too. not saying she was or wasn't on drugs but don't make assumptions.....keep with the facts. that is if you know any.
JUSTICE

Tucker, GA

#13 Feb 7, 2014
never-learn wrote:
Ever heard the saying "walk a mile in her shoes then judge her"? Well people perhaps that is exactly what the Dr. Orderd for each n everyone who thinks they know ANYTHING about this woman's tragic life but I will say this much it seems she has rose from the ashes n dusted off n back on track....you can't keep a good woman down. That's just a chapter in her life and it DOES NOT DEFINE WHO SHE IS! I'm just happy that she is back on track I think everyone has done enough murdering Cheryl Curtiss with THEIR mouths...God say to speak life n that we have the power of death n life with our tongues. I speak blessing to Cheryl n her family.It seem she has even found love once again. Good luck to Cheryl and Kyle may God bless the both of you! Congratulations are in order...when is the wedding date? Y'all make a very attractive couple! Your one lucky guy Mr. English to catch that BEAUTIFUL lady's attention! Treat her right cause she is a very special person. GOOD LUCK
LMFAO

Tucker, GA

#14 Feb 7, 2014
JUSTICE wrote:
<quoted text>Ever heard the saying "walk a mile in her shoes then judge her"? Well people perhaps that is exactly what the Dr. Orderd for each n everyone who thinks they know ANYTHING about this woman's tragic life but I will say this much it seems she has rose from the ashes n dusted off n back on track....you can't keep a good woman down. That's just a chapter in her life and it DOES NOT DEFINE WHO SHE IS! I'm just happy that she is back on track I think everyone has done enough murdering Cheryl Curtiss with THEIR mouths...God say to speak life n that we have the power of death n life with our tongues. I speak blessing to Cheryl n her family.It seem she has even found love once again. Good luck to Cheryl and Kyle may God bless the both of you! Congratulations are in order...when is the wedding date? Y'all make a very attractive couple! Your one lucky guy Mr. English to catch that BEAUTIFUL lady's attention! Treat her right cause she is a very special person. GOOD LUCK
Perfect couple. Both dope heads! Woman old enough to be his momma. They love to cook it up.
Indeed

United States

#16 Feb 8, 2014
JUSTICE wrote:
<quoted text>Ever heard the saying "walk a mile in her shoes then judge her"? Well people perhaps that is exactly what the Dr. Orderd for each n everyone who thinks they know ANYTHING about this woman's tragic life but I will say this much it seems she has rose from the ashes n dusted off n back on track....you can't keep a good woman down. That's just a chapter in her life and it DOES NOT DEFINE WHO SHE IS! I'm just happy that she is back on track I think everyone has done enough murdering Cheryl Curtiss with THEIR mouths...God say to speak life n that we have the power of death n life with our tongues. I speak blessing to Cheryl n her family.It seem she has even found love once again. Good luck to Cheryl and Kyle may God bless the both of you! Congratulations are in order...when is the wedding date? Y'all make a very attractive couple! Your one lucky guy Mr. English to catch that BEAUTIFUL lady's attention! Treat her right cause she is a very special person. GOOD LUCK
. Hey Cheryl!! How is huddle house working out for you??? Lol
forgiveness

United States

#17 Feb 8, 2014
U people have no life n how do u knw shes cookn or smokn? U must b smokn n cookn!! But its ok jesus said he wants the ones who knw they sin n want 2 do better!! To all that has made a quote keep ya head up n quit lookn sideways!! We all do wrong just accept everyone has faults but we can b FORGIVEN!!!!!
diane-r

Jackson, MS

#18 Feb 8, 2014
Indeed wrote:
<quoted text>. Hey Cheryl!! How is huddle house working out for you??? Lol
It's called A JOB...
awful

Starkville, MS

#19 Feb 9, 2014
Sad
Delilah Beck

Tupelo, MS

#20 Feb 11, 2014
For real. Congratulations? Mentally I'll, more like it. Can you say pedophile maybe? Being with one of your son's friends that you watched grow up while he was there hanging out with your kids. Yeah let's just all congratulate her for raising him right. The sickness continues. This is not a move in a good direction. It only depicts more of the insanity that rules in her head.
JUSTICE

Memphis, TN

#21 Feb 27, 2014
OMG....really ppl do u even know what ur talking bout half the time? Put ur brains in motion b4 u put ur mouths in gear! First of all her boyfriend NEVER was a friend of her sons anyone of them! If they are happy who is anyone to say anything its their lives! I've seen Cheryl at the Huddle House and she is doing great...she has her children with her! I've known Cheryl for years she has had a rough life over the last 7years. Have any of u buried a child? Has any of you witness a murder of a loved one? But u know what Cheryl DOES NOT allow anything to hold her down...ask the woman and she will tell you," yeah I made mistakes I couldn't wrap my mind around what happen it was like a bad movie!" Most of all Cheryl will tell u that Jesus Christ is the only reason she is still standing. She has always been a good person trying to help ppl whenever she was able. She has NEVER been a drug addict sure she has made mistakes but u no what she will own her mistakes n won't lie about it either. So everyone should be happy that she and her children are together. I've seen her and the boys and they are happy...so ppl u need to move on with ur disrespect seems she definitely hasn't let these hateful ppl hold her back. Hang in there n hold ur head up Cheryl! All these ppl that talk bout u are ppl who haven't been caught with there bs YETO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Booneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Racist police murdering innocent blacks 1 hr Redd Neckman 109
Brandon blythe wreak 2 hr drummer 2
how long does weed take to get outta your syste... (Jul '11) 3 hr Pink420butterfly 64
Inbred Schools 6 hr Mom 3
Still looking for bree (Oct '15) 6 hr Only one I know 4
Jason Riddle 11 hr Curious Iuka MS 1
indictment 11 hr cindy 4

Booneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Booneville Mortgages