Next Last
clean talk

Booneville, MS

#1 Mar 8, 2011
Do you think Ray Hall is fair?
freind

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Mar 8, 2011
Look there is know reason in puttin this mans name on this dumb site! Ok I'm know ray and no he is not perfect ,never claims to be... He is a good man and whoever started this dumb post again should take up whatever prob you may have with ray with him....
clean talk

Booneville, MS

#3 Mar 9, 2011
hE SHOULD NOT BUTT IN PEOPLES PERSONAL BUSINESS! IF HE WANTS TO PREACH THEN LET HIM PREACH AND LET HIM DO HIS JOB (FAIR) INSTEAD OF LYING! HE USES THE PATROL CAR TO GO TO BALLGAMES AT HIGH SPEED WITH LIGHTS ON PLAYING AROUND. THAT IS A STATE CAR AND NOT TO BE USED FOR PLEASURE.
freind

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Mar 10, 2011
clean talk wrote:
hE SHOULD NOT BUTT IN PEOPLES PERSONAL BUSINESS! IF HE WANTS TO PREACH THEN LET HIM PREACH AND LET HIM DO HIS JOB (FAIR) INSTEAD OF LYING! HE USES THE PATROL CAR TO GO TO BALLGAMES AT HIGH SPEED WITH LIGHTS ON PLAYING AROUND. THAT IS A STATE CAR AND NOT TO BE USED FOR PLEASURE.
Maybe it's his job to go to the ballgames! Maybe there was a reason he was using the lights to go maybe there was an emergency ! Never no!!!
get real

Iuka, MS

#5 Mar 10, 2011
clean talk wrote:
He is a public affairs officer for MHP. Has been for some time. His job is to be seen and do news releases. He does great at it.
Can you explain what part of your life is your personal buisness that doesnt need Gods influence and direction?? Never heard anything negative about Bro Ray at all untill He took a stand against Gary Walker and alcohol. Now rumors and lies all over, and complaints to the MHP that are lies and bogus. Gary, you lost, get over it, God spoke to the real christains and they voted no.
tippah county

United States

#6 Mar 10, 2011
Ray hall is a female dog

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#7 Mar 10, 2011
Ray Hall is a good man and a life saver in more than one way!!!
sirsteven

United States

#8 Mar 10, 2011
Ray hall is a good, God fearing man! He's a good role model for so many people
goodguy

Batesville, MS

#9 Mar 11, 2011
Ray is a good guy. He may have sewn some wild oats at one time, but who hasn't?
kitty cat

Booneville, MS

#10 Mar 11, 2011
from what i've seen, he's an ok guy and seems pretty fair. he spoke at the school my children attend and he made an impact on my daughter about texting and driving and she respects him and to get a young person to respect you takes alot these days. he stands for what he believes in,as we all should. so what is your point?
mee

United States

#11 Mar 11, 2011
i think he's very fair.
annabanana

New Albany, MS

#12 Mar 12, 2011
Know nothing about him, but he was on the Channel 9 News last night and was impressive. Seemed professional and intelligent.
clean talk

Booneville, MS

#13 Mar 23, 2011
freind wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe it's his job to go to the ballgames! Maybe there was a reason he was using the lights to go maybe there was an emergency ! Never no!!!
I KNOW FOR A FACT HE WAS NOT GOING TO AN EMERGENCY! AND HE WASN'T WORKING THE BALLGAME I AM TALKING ABOUT! YOU NEED TO KNOW THE FACTS! YES SOMETIMES HE IS GOING TO A CALL BUT THIS TIME HE WASNT!

Since: Mar 11

United States

#14 Mar 23, 2011
Ray hall is a really good guy and nobody has any business saying anything bad about him!
JLiz19

United States

#15 Mar 23, 2011
Everyone on here sayin bad things about Ray need to back off. Take it up with him if you have a problem with him. He's a really good guy and is very fair. No he's not perfect I'm not sayin he is but he's one of the best guys I have ever met.
lamewebsite

Booneville, MS

#16 Mar 23, 2011
ray hall is awesome! thanks for serving friend.
John

Philadelphia, PA

#17 Mar 24, 2011
get real wrote:
<quoted text>He is a public affairs officer for MHP. Has been for some time. His job is to be seen and do news releases. He does great at it.
Can you explain what part of your life is your personal buisness that doesnt need Gods influence and direction?? Never heard anything negative about Bro Ray at all untill He took a stand against Gary Walker and alcohol. Now rumors and lies all over, and complaints to the MHP that are lies and bogus. Gary, you lost, get over it, God spoke to the real christains and they voted no.
But honestly, what Hall did was above and beyond what he should have. He obtained a list of the people's names from the petition to have a vote on beer sales. Notice that for a second. The petition people signed WAS NOT FOR/AGAINST beer; it was so the citizens could vote for themselves. The citizens have every right to do that under the Constitution. What Ray Hall did, like most people in Booneville, was assume that the people who signed that were for legalization of beer. That's not what the petition said. Learn to read, folks.

Think about it. If you got a letter from Ray Hall asking you to vote against beer after he got your name/address from the petition sheet, would it intimidate you? Would you see Ray Hall the pastor or MHP Trooper Ray Hall, who legally cannot do that, legally cannot use his job/office to advocate a political position?
John

Philadelphia, PA

#18 Mar 24, 2011
That being said, as a trooper he has always been fair. He's a good man, but needs to make sure his two jobs don't mix like they did for the beer vote.
just a vote

United States

#19 Mar 24, 2011
John wrote:
<quoted text>
But honestly, what Hall did was above and beyond what he should have. He obtained a list of the people's names from the petition to have a vote on beer sales. Notice that for a second. The petition people signed WAS NOT FOR/AGAINST beer; it was so the citizens could vote for themselves. The citizens have every right to do that under the Constitution. What Ray Hall did, like most people in Booneville, was assume that the people who signed that were for legalization of beer. That's not what the petition said. Learn to read, folks.
Think about it. If you got a letter from Ray Hall asking you to vote against beer after he got your name/address from the petition sheet, would it intimidate you? Would you see Ray Hall the pastor or MHP Trooper Ray Hall, who legally cannot do that, legally cannot use his job/office to advocate a political position?
If there was a petition going around about whether or not to bulid a nuclear plant next to your house, would you sign it? Its the same concept. tHe petition would just give people the right to vote, correct? There would be no harm in that. Its our constitutional right to vote.

If there was no vote, there would be no issue.
Now where do you stand?
John

Philadelphia, PA

#20 Mar 24, 2011
just a vote wrote:
<quoted text>If there was a petition going around about whether or not to bulid a nuclear plant next to your house, would you sign it? Its the same concept. tHe petition would just give people the right to vote, correct? There would be no harm in that. Its our constitutional right to vote.

If there was no vote, there would be no issue.
Now where do you stand?
Exactly. No harm in holding an election. My point is that it was wrong of him to send letters to people on that petition assuming they were going to vote in favor of alcohol.

There were other church members doing that as well, even holding a cookout outside the voting precinct. Talk about veiled intimidation.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Booneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
donna way n joe moore 17 min singing 21
Eric White 1 hr rollin on da floor 7
Kecc Miles properties 1 hr Respect 16
pardue 2 hr hmm 1
Mobile Patrol 3 hr truckin 2
Jay Whitley 3 hr truckin 12
Marathon Cheese 4 hr rollin on da floor 16
•••
•••
•••