First Prev
of 2
Next Last
its sad

Monroeville, AL

#1 Jan 28, 2013
Possession of a firearm by a felon. Marijuana and beer possession. In jail now.
and another

Monroeville, AL

#2 Jan 28, 2013
Kyle English too.
ugh

San Antonio, TX

#3 Jan 28, 2013
Is she the one with the husband who was a head and got shit for not listing to the police
LOLAtU

United States

#4 Jan 28, 2013
What a shame! So glad I didn't donate when David was shot! Money would have been misused. I think about all that was said and now I see this! This family is in need of psychiatry help.
its sad

Monroeville, AL

#5 Jan 28, 2013
Wonder if they will blame the law this time?
kid rock

United States

#6 Jan 28, 2013
ugh wrote:
Is she the one with the husband who was a head and got shit for not listing to the police
yes
urforgetting

Booneville, MS

#7 Jan 28, 2013
she was also arrested in Corinth for weed. booneville for simple asalt then Tupelo for making meth and now back in booneville. her kids have been taken away from her. but she always said it David who had the problem but it looks like hers is a lot worser than his was. may he R.i.P.
its sad

Monroeville, AL

#8 Jan 28, 2013
Who has the children?
countrygirl

Booneville, MS

#9 Jan 28, 2013
thier son Drew has the baby boy after dhs took him when she was coughs in the hotel making meth and the 14year old is with a good family from what Iv been told they are being well cared for.
pitiful

United States

#10 Jan 28, 2013
Y'all please don't talk bad about those kids look at what they have to put up with and live in Jesus help those kids
countrygirl

Booneville, MS

#11 Jan 28, 2013
I would never talk badly about a child. I do agree with you , yes they have been threw a lot. I'm just stating a fact. theirs no lies about it.
just me

Tucker, GA

#12 Jan 28, 2013
Drew does not have the baby. Cheryl's nephew and his wife have him.
well

Monroeville, AL

#13 Jan 28, 2013
pitiful wrote:
Y'all please don't talk bad about those kids look at what they have to put up with and live in Jesus help those kids
no one said a harm word about the kids.
Scotty

Tucker, GA

#14 Jan 28, 2013
and another wrote:
Kyle English too.
She sure knows how to pick em don't she.
sure

Booneville, MS

#15 Jan 29, 2013
Scotty wrote:
<quoted text>
She sure knows how to pick em don't she.
yes she do she likes them drug heads just like her. she is 2face and lies all the time. karma is a bitch. you can't treat people the way she has and get away with it. now everything is catching up with her.
not suprised

United States

#16 Jan 29, 2013
Gezzzz them kids God be with them she sounds like an idiot
ugh

San Antonio, TX

#17 Jan 29, 2013
Damn it seems like she is in a mess what happend to all them folks that was taking up for her on her husbands thred shure dnt see them talking about how good she is on this one
john

Romeoville, IL

#18 Jan 29, 2013
with all the drugs going around in that little town , are you telling me the police can't see whats going on damn there is a drug dealer on every street there , the police dept needs to have drug test once a week half of them are on drugs. Thats why the drugs run so free there, i have seen some policeman stay all nite at a drug house many times I uderstand there are no jobs there but there are other places to live , That why i don't live there with all the low lifes ,, i would love to come back. clean it up May GOD blees this little town
Scotty

Corinth, MS

#19 Jan 29, 2013
john wrote:
with all the drugs going around in that little town , are you telling me the police can't see whats going on damn there is a drug dealer on every street there , the police dept needs to have drug test once a week half of them are on drugs. Thats why the drugs run so free there, i have seen some policeman stay all nite at a drug house many times I uderstand there are no jobs there but there are other places to live , That why i don't live there with all the low lifes ,, i would love to come back. clean it up May GOD blees this little town
If you was at a drug house all night, you can't be trusted and your probably a liar that got caught. Now trying to tear down the cop that got your sorry a$$. That's what most people are gripping for.
watchout

Booneville, MS

#20 Jan 30, 2013
she is out. so watch out or u may find Ur self behind bars next . if u know what I mean.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Booneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
been on medication for years 1 hr need new rto 3
beware of joel curtiss ladies!!! 2 hr cop 30
Anyone know anything about Mk? 3 hr Ohshiznit 3
college view 3 hr rusty 1
Dear Jayli McVey..... 5 hr zxc 5
Jacob Dawson/Cynthia Friar 8 hr Tiffisaho 11
Ashley French 23 hr Yeeeeyeeee33 2

Booneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance