2JZswap

United States

#1 Feb 6, 2013
What does everyone think about him? Heard he builds a lot of quick hotrods and I was thinking about getting him to build a motor for me.. Opinions?!?
hmmm

United States

#2 Feb 6, 2013
Omg are u serious lol id advise u not to
slow car

Corinth, MS

#3 Feb 6, 2013
Why not let him
Just sayin

Terry, MS

#4 Feb 8, 2013
If there is anything bobby can do its work on cars...he's been doin it since he was 13
jerry

Atmore, AL

#5 Feb 11, 2013
Lmao he is a sorry sob that will steal u blind watch out
bstevens

Duluth, GA

#6 Feb 12, 2013
Sense jerry fake name put your real name up face music and if this is tracy over 68 mustang that between u and someone else and if this is keith over the 86 chevy pickup should have paid your bill and u still owe me 2000.00
Aburkeens

United States

#7 Feb 12, 2013
I know for a fact bobby ain't a thief and I also know he can build a heck of a motor.. Ill let him build anything for me
jerry

Duluth, GA

#8 Feb 15, 2013
I think it Bruce that builds the motets not fat ass bobby heck it would need to be a jet to Cary his big ass
jerry

Duluth, GA

#9 Feb 15, 2013
Motors
bstevens

Duluth, GA

#10 Feb 15, 2013
Bruce taught me how build motors when i was younger i learn from over the years but I've built my on motors so why dont you come say that shit to my face or yet bring a car that u built a motor for and put it against mine. Don't be scared so call jerry if u know me and bruce u come say it to my face. But on another note my grandpa and dad work on motors so either way i was raise turning wrenches not living off welfare like u bitzh
bstevens

Duluth, GA

#11 Feb 15, 2013
Oh yeah and for your info "Jerry" Bruce and i started learning hotrods and race motors at same time.
jerry

Duluth, GA

#12 Feb 16, 2013
Yea yea we will c bring your fat ass and that ugly ass mustang u got up to pickwick this year and I'll let this nova spank that ass c u need to step up son stop going to Fulton that's a rookie track step up with the big dogs if your so bad and stop carrying that pistol
bstevens

Duluth, GA

#13 Feb 16, 2013
We been going pickwick thats only place we run this year so dont sing bring it to the street lets see what u got
bstevens

Duluth, GA

#14 Feb 16, 2013
"Jerry" tonight @10:00 not 10:01 or later exxon parking lot on south second st bring your so call nova and lets see what u got mine street car or race. And when we face to face we decide then what wages is.
brianthomas

Corinth, MS

#15 Feb 16, 2013
Jerry put your last name on here if you goin talk so much shit
jerry

Duluth, GA

#16 Feb 16, 2013
Jerry is my first name fat ass
Tscott

Duluth, GA

#17 Feb 16, 2013
Well i tell u right now that y'all are saying some shit u know nothing about. Bobby wouldn't steal nothing and he can build a motor better than anyone i know other than Bruce. I have known him all his life and he is a great person. So jerry get ur facts straight or shut the HELL UP!!!!!
bstevens

Duluth, GA

#18 Feb 16, 2013
10:00 pm exxon my car ready
brianthomas

Euless, TX

#19 Feb 16, 2013
My whole name is on here fkn crack head come on bitch but both

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Booneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jake alan garvin? 39 min justme 3
Shannon Spencer on Mobile Patrol 1 hr kathy 1
joe eaton 1 hr Five 0 24
probation drug testing 5 hr Yesthatsme 18
Rocky Floyd and his wife (Sep '14) 5 hr maya 15
wreck on 45 / osborn creek 10 hr ira 1
holly 13 hr Ray 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Booneville Mortgages