rhonda

Iuka, MS

#9312 Oct 29, 2012
Unfortunately Pope. Big Ben your queer.

Since: Aug 11

Lulu's Virginia

#9313 Oct 30, 2012
10 Things That Sound Dirty On Halloween, But Aren't... 1. So...What'd you get in the sack? 2. Once you get under the sheet, start moaning and groaning!!! 3. Just hop on that broomstick and ride it! 4. Those small suckers are gone in a few licks! 5. I got the best piece from that house. 6. Quit screwing around on the porch!!! 7. Stick your hand in and guess what you're feeling.... 8. It was so filled and heavy, I had to use TWO hands!! 9. They'll suck you dry if they get their teeth in you. 10. I bobbed and bobbed, but couldn't get my mouth around it!
rhonda

Iuka, MS

#9314 Nov 1, 2012
THE POPE6-6-6 wrote:
10 Things That Sound Dirty On Halloween, But Aren't... 1. So...What'd you get in the sack? 2. Once you get under the sheet, start moaning and groaning!!! 3. Just hop on that broomstick and ride it! 4. Those small suckers are gone in a few licks! 5. I got the best piece from that house. 6. Quit screwing around on the porch!!! 7. Stick your hand in and guess what you're feeling.... 8. It was so filled and heavy, I had to use TWO hands!! 9. They'll suck you dry if they get their teeth in you. 10. I bobbed and bobbed, but couldn't get my mouth around it!
Love it!!!

Since: Aug 11

Lulu's Virginia

#9315 Nov 5, 2012
Two hunters from Alabama are out in the woods when one of them falls to the ground. He does not appear to be breathing. The other whips out his mobile phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps out to the operator, "My friend is dead! What can I do?" The operator, in a calm soothing voice, says, "Calm down. Just take it easy. First let's make sure he's dead." There is a silence, then a shot is heard. The guy's voice comes back on the line. He says, "Okay, now what?"

Since: Aug 11

Lulu's Virginia

#9316 Nov 5, 2012
A man went into a local tavern and took a seat at the bar next to a women patron. He turned to her and said, "This is a special day, I'm celebrating." "What a coincidence," said the woman, "I'm celebrating, too". She clinked glasses with him and asked, "What are you celebrating?" "I'm a chicken farmer," he replied. "For years all my hens were infertile, but today they're finally fertile." "What a coincidence, the woman said. "My husband and I have been trying to have a child. Today, my gynecologist told me I'm pregnant! How did your chickens become fertile?" she asked. "I switched cocks," he replied. "What a coincidence," she said.

Since: Aug 11

Lulu's Virginia

#9317 Nov 8, 2012
Chinese lessons--1) That's not right .......... Sum Ting Wong 2) Are you harboring a fugitive?......... Hu Yu Hai Ding 3) See me ASAP.......... Kum Hia Nao 4) Stupid Man .......... Dum *** 5) Small Horse .......... Tai Ni Po Ni 6) Did you go to the beach?......... Wai Yu So Tan 7) I bumped into a coffee table .......... Ai Bang Mai Fa Kin Ni 8) I think you need a face lift .......... Chin Tu Fat 9) It's very dark in here.......... Wao So Dim 10) I thought you were on a diet .......... Wai Yu Mun Ching 11) This is a tow away zone .......... No Pah King 12) Our meeting is scheduled for next week ... Wai Yu Kum Nao 13) Staying out of sight.......... Lei Ying Lo 14) He's cleaning his automobile .......... Wa Shing Ka 15) Your body odor is offensive .......... Yu Stin Ki Pu 16) Great .......... Fa Kin Su Pah

Since: Aug 11

Lulu's Virginia

#9318 Nov 11, 2012
These are the top ten Alabama Crimson Tide jokes of all time: 10. How do you make Alabama cookies? Put them in a big bowl and beat for three hours. 9. It's reported that Nick Saban will only dress 20 players for the Tennessee game. The rest will have to dress themselves. 8. What does the average Alabama student get on his SAT score? Drool. 7. What did the Alabama graduate say to the Tennessee graduate? Welcome to McDonald's, may I take your order please? 6. An Alabama fan walks into the doctor's office one day with a hat on. He takes off his hat, and the doctor sees that there is a big frog sitting right on top of his head. The doctor looks at the man and asks him why he has a frog sitting on his head. It was the frog who replied "Actually doc, I was the one who wanted to see you. Can you remove this wart off my butt?" 5. Why should the University of Alabama change it's team name to the opossums? Because they play dead at home and get killed on the road. 4. Where was O.J. really hiding at right before the famous Bronco chase? On the campus at Alabama. He figured they would never find a real football player there. 3. What do you call a good looking girl on the University of Alabama campus? a Visitor. 2. What should you do if you find three Alabama fans buried up to their necks in cement? Get more cement. And......The number one Alabama joke of all time is: 1. What do a maggot and an Alabama fan have in common? They can both live off of a dead bear for 20 years.

Since: Aug 11

Lulu's Virginia

#9319 Nov 11, 2012
A guy goes into a bar and asks the bartender if he wants to hear a good Alabama joke. The bartender says, "Before you tell it, you should know that I am 6-2 and weigh 225 and I'm from Alabama. See that guy at the end of the bar? He's 6-4 and weighs 250 and he's from Alabama, too. And see the guy at the other end of the bar? He's 6-6 and weighs 280 and he's from Alabama,too! Now, do you still want to tell your Alabama joke?" The guy says, "Nah." To which the bartender smiles and says, "What's the matter? Are ya chicken?" The guy says, "Nah. I just don't want to have to explain it three times."

Since: Nov 11

Between Wow and Bit

#9320 Nov 11, 2012
THE POPE6-6-6 wrote:
These are the top ten Alabama Crimson Tide jokes of all time: 10. How do you make Alabama cookies? Put them in a big bowl and beat for three hours. 9. It's reported that Nick Saban will only dress 20 players for the Tennessee game. The rest will have to dress themselves. 8. What does the average Alabama student get on his SAT score? Drool. 7. What did the Alabama graduate say to the Tennessee graduate? Welcome to McDonald's, may I take your order please? 6. An Alabama fan walks into the doctor's office one day with a hat on. He takes off his hat, and the doctor sees that there is a big frog sitting right on top of his head. The doctor looks at the man and asks him why he has a frog sitting on his head. It was the frog who replied "Actually doc, I was the one who wanted to see you. Can you remove this wart off my butt?" 5. Why should the University of Alabama change it's team name to the opossums? Because they play dead at home and get killed on the road. 4. Where was O.J. really hiding at right before the famous Bronco chase? On the campus at Alabama. He figured they would never find a real football player there. 3. What do you call a good looking girl on the University of Alabama campus? a Visitor. 2. What should you do if you find three Alabama fans buried up to their necks in cement? Get more cement. And......The number one Alabama joke of all time is: 1. What do a maggot and an Alabama fan have in common? They can both live off of a dead bear for 20 years.
Some Alabama fans aren't going to be happy with you Pope

Since: Aug 11

Lulu's Virginia

#9321 Nov 11, 2012
Just-Peachy wrote:
<quoted text>
Some Alabama fans aren't going to be happy with you Pope
They will have to get someone to read it for them first. Hope i didnt offend you are wow.

Since: Nov 11

Between Wow and Bit

#9322 Nov 11, 2012
THE POPE6-6-6 wrote:
<quoted text> They will have to get someone to read it for them first. Hope i didnt offend you are wow.
nope Pope, didn't offend me at all

Since: Oct 11

Next Door To Pope

#9323 Nov 11, 2012
THE POPE6-6-6 wrote:
<quoted text>They will have to get someone to read it for them first. Hope i didnt offend you are wow.
I don't give a crap about football!

Since: Aug 11

Lulu's Virginia

#9324 Nov 13, 2012
How many men does it take to open a beer? None. It should be opened by the time she brings it.****** Why is a laundromat a really bad place to pick up a woman? Because a woman who can't even afford a washing machine will probably never be able to support you.****** Why do men break wind more than women? Because women can't shut up long enough to build up the required pressure.***** If your dog is barking at the back door and your wife is yelling at the front door, who do you let in first? The dog, of course. He'll shut up once you let him in.***** I haven't spoken to my wife for 18 months: I don't like to interrupt her.***** Scientists have discovered a food that diminishes a woman's sex drive by 90 percent. It's called "Wedding Cake."***** Marriage is a three-ring circus: Engagement Ring, Wedding Ring, SuffeRing.***** In the beginning God created the Earth and rested. Then God created Man and rested. Then God created Woman. Since then, neither God nor Man has rested.***** Why do men die before their wives? They want to.***** A beggar walked up to a well-dressed woman shopping on Rodeo Drive and said, "I haven't eaten anything for days." She looked at him and said, "God, I wish I had your willpower."***** Young Son: "Is it true, Dad, I heard that in some parts of Africa a man doesn't know his wife until he marries her?" Dad: "That happens in every country, son."

Since: Nov 11

Between Wow and Bit

#9325 Nov 13, 2012
THE POPE6-6-6 wrote:
How many men does it take to open a beer? None. It should be opened by the time she brings it.****** Why is a laundromat a really bad place to pick up a woman? Because a woman who can't even afford a washing machine will probably never be able to support you.****** Why do men break wind more than women? Because women can't shut up long enough to build up the required pressure.***** If your dog is barking at the back door and your wife is yelling at the front door, who do you let in first? The dog, of course. He'll shut up once you let him in.***** I haven't spoken to my wife for 18 months: I don't like to interrupt her.***** Scientists have discovered a food that diminishes a woman's sex drive by 90 percent. It's called "Wedding Cake."***** Marriage is a three-ring circus: Engagement Ring, Wedding Ring, SuffeRing.***** In the beginning God created the Earth and rested. Then God created Man and rested. Then God created Woman. Since then, neither God nor Man has rested.***** Why do men die before their wives? They want to.***** A beggar walked up to a well-dressed woman shopping on Rodeo Drive and said, "I haven't eaten anything for days." She looked at him and said, "God, I wish I had your willpower."***** Young Son: "Is it true, Dad, I heard that in some parts of Africa a man doesn't know his wife until he marries her?" Dad: "That happens in every country, son."
I suppose you are going to post one tomorrow about husbands, right ;)

Since: Aug 11

Lulu's Virginia

#9326 Nov 22, 2012
Happy Thanksgiving, you bunch of Turkeys!!!!!!!!
Abc

Tucker, GA

#9328 Nov 22, 2012
THE POPE6-6-6 wrote:
Happy Thanksgiving, you bunch of Turkeys!!!!!!!!
. Y are you have sex with a 15 year kid

Since: Aug 11

Lulu's Virginia

#9329 Nov 22, 2012
Abc wrote:
<quoted text>. Y are you have sex with a 15 year kid
I think your retarded a$$ is on the wrong forum. I know some of the "big" words are hard for you, but keep going down the list of topics. Sooner or later you will find the one with the other dropouts.

Since: Oct 11

Next Door To Pope

#9330 Nov 22, 2012
Abc wrote:
<quoted text>. Y are you have sex with a 15 year kid
Learn to spell then come back & try it again stupid!!

Since: Oct 11

Next Door To Pope

#9331 Nov 22, 2012
THE POPE6-6-6 wrote:
Happy Thanksgiving, you bunch of Turkeys!!!!!!!!
Hope you & peachy have a Happy Thanksgiving! And you to 69 if you still read this.

Since: Nov 11

Between Wow and Bit

#9332 Nov 22, 2012
Happy Thanksgiving right back at you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Booneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girlie girl or sweetie tees t-shirts 15 min Looking 1
Double stsndard 2 hr Dave 23
Breaking news! 2 hr Dave 14
Mary grace wylie 4 hr curious 6
Ronald Mcdonalds Statue removal 6 hr not equal 2
Eric Hill 6 hr Jbb 1
What ever happened to ... 8 hr Got_screwed 1

Booneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Booneville Mortgages