First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Caring

Tucker, GA

#44 Dec 28, 2012
Let me tell u first hand. You can carry the police right to the person who is doing it and who they are buyin from all the wat to the top of the police department to every policeman. I use to be considerate of them but now I kno how they are. You can not get any help. But when someone kills me or my child or hurts us in any way they will pay. I promise.
dopey

Booneville, MS

#45 Dec 28, 2012
junkies suck wrote:
i agree they know who sales, especialy dilaudid!! jackie holland, micky holland, marty, ricky barrett, patrick windham, walker sorry ass, i wish they would lock them all up instead of letting them reak havock on everyones life out stealing and selling to james ray lambert... damn it aint like they dont know just wont do anything about it!!!!!!
LOL got your money took too, never give them your money they take it and run,maybe you will learn the system better,you posting names on here just show you got screwed lmas at you.
wth

Tucker, GA

#47 Dec 28, 2012
There all in Jumpertown. Nothing but meth heads and crackheads.!
really

United States

#48 Dec 29, 2012
hahaha wrote:
They got ol Marty Lambert again! Going to the big house now
Since you want to talk shit maybe you can go to!!!! Idiot!!!!
junkies suck
#49 Dec 29, 2012
dopey wrote:
<quoted text>LOL got your money took too, never give them your money they take it and run,maybe you will learn the system better,you posting names on here just show you got screwed lmas at you.
...... none of them junkies have ever got dime of my money!..a bunch of lowlifes!..hey i know what get a feakin job and stop stealin and sellin!!!..i hope they get them all one by one!!!
Jessica

United States

#51 Dec 30, 2012
Still nice to know that my daddy is the best thing junkies suck has to talk about. Wish their life was as exciting as his must be.
dopey

Booneville, MS

#52 Dec 30, 2012
junkies suck wrote:
<quoted text>...... none of them junkies have ever got dime of my money!..a bunch of lowlifes!..hey i know what get a feakin job and stop stealin and sellin!!!..i hope they get them all one by one!!!
man you got hold of some bad shit ,your brain must be dried up ,read your message lmao,know who you are why are you getting on here and being crazy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Booneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
post about the fired cop 15 min Wrong facts 63
Real Outlaws of Prentiss Co 1 hr who? 36
Marathon cheese 3 hr Bob 10
Christaina spencer (Windham???) 3 hr Stupid lol dummy 4
How do drug heads run rehabs 7 hr seriously 6
Shane Crowe & Dallas Lumpkin 7 hr well 10
Rod Dodson 9 hr Question 1

Booneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance