First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Concern Mother

United States

#1 Oct 21, 2012
How can we stop this awful problem in this town ? Us parents if you are not on then or not involved in selling them , we have got to stop this
Hmmmm

United States

#2 Oct 22, 2012
This problem has been around for years an years! Good luck stopping it cause once one person goes down there are 5 more in line waiting to take there spot! We should encourage our children to stay away from it but that is about all you can do cause they are gonna try something at some point in time in there life! As parents all we can do is pray and guide our children and hope they make the best decisions in life!
crooked town

United States

#3 Oct 22, 2012
Bonneville is not going to do anything. Done seen that first hand. They let everyone go free.
...Born Again Christian

United States

#6 Nov 5, 2012
PRAY for this Town & USA
...Born Again Christian

United States

#7 Nov 6, 2012
USA needs to turn back to GOD
Amy

Tupelo, MS

#8 Nov 6, 2012
What is sad is that there are children in the middle school that do drugs. Some of them even got this habit from their parents. And as far as the police go good luck. The chief knows some of the dealers and dont do nothing. Makes you wonder if he is on their payroll. I mean for these folks to buy cars and property and not working. Just saying it doesnt take brains to figure it out. Some officers have been seen talking and laughing with these folks, even heard a female at the station make the comment "even though he sells drugs, he has a great personality"
...Born Again Christian

United States

#9 Nov 6, 2012
Bad need God
Concern

Starkville, MS

#10 Nov 9, 2012
Yes this is a fact!!!!!!i you can lead them to a dope house and show them who is buyin and full blown proof and they walk away.
Big Dog

United States

#12 Dec 17, 2012
So you really think you are going to stop them her in this town? Big boys get caught and they are right back out
lonewolf

Longview, TX

#13 Dec 17, 2012
The law isnt goin to do anything too lazy just a bunch of pussys scared too do a little work they could grow some balls and put there lifes on the line for the community now and then they ought to work out too just a bunch of lard asses u gotta live for the shit and they call their selves cops for christ sakes there working for a community service
dghsghgh

Baldwyn, MS

#14 Dec 17, 2012
lonewolf wrote:
The law isnt goin to do anything too lazy just a bunch of pussys scared too do a little work they could grow some balls and put there lifes on the line for the community now and then they ought to work out too just a bunch of lard asses u gotta live for the shit and they call their selves cops for christ sakes there working for a community service
Are you the guy that drives the hunter green suv that has lonewolf in the back window?
Father

Belden, MS

#15 Dec 17, 2012
Proud to see the police working lake city area this afternoon!This area is being taken over by drugs & thugs!We need some help!
Turd burglar

United States

#16 Dec 18, 2012
They are working jumpertown/blackland area here lately. They need to bust walker Reynolds (squeaky). Methed out no good sorry ass piece of shit. He thinks he's a thug... A straight up "g" from round the way... Really he's a pussy that tries to run his broke down grand dad who is the only person in the world who ever took care of him. He cooks dope in his house, threatens to beat the old man if ge does anything bout it, rides through the neighborhood at like 2 am, stealing gas for his loaner four wheeler. He'll be back in the pen soon enough... Or pushing up daisies
junkies suck
#17 Dec 19, 2012
i agree they know who sales, especialy dilaudid!! jackie holland, micky holland, marty, ricky barrett, patrick windham, walker sorry ass, i wish they would lock them all up instead of letting them reak havock on everyones life out stealing and selling to james ray lambert... damn it aint like they dont know just wont do anything about it!!!!!!
old man

Belden, MS

#18 Dec 19, 2012
junkies suck wrote:
i agree they know who sales, especialy dilaudid!! jackie holland, micky holland, marty, ricky barrett, patrick windham, walker sorry ass, i wish they would lock them all up instead of letting them reak havock on everyones life out stealing and selling to james ray lambert... damn it aint like they dont know just wont do anything about it!!!!!!
preach on my brother!!!Bet this gets pulled fast!
hahahahaha

United States

#19 Dec 19, 2012
Marty Lambert got busted according to the papers. Should slow done a lot of drugs going to children in our area. Hope he gets the whole 20 years day for day!
really

Booneville, MS

#20 Dec 19, 2012
hahahahaha wrote:
Marty Lambert got busted according to the papers. Should slow done a lot of drugs going to children in our area. Hope he gets the whole 20 years day for day!
Why don't you shut up!! Unless you know everything then hush!!! Maybe someone in your family will go to the pen!!! Didn't anyone ever tell you clean your own doorstep first!!!

“It just gets worse..”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#21 Dec 19, 2012
If you really want to do away with drugs, then bust the doctors who freely prescribe narcotics and opiates to "disabled" people and then bust the "disabled" people who sell their pills.
hahahahaha

United States

#22 Dec 19, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you shut up!! Unless you know everything then hush!!! Maybe someone in your family will go to the pen!!! Didn't anyone ever tell you clean your own doorstep first!!!
If they low life drug dealers supplying children with drugs to ruin their life try need to be in the pen. My family or yours!! Haha lol haha
gypsy

Belden, MS

#23 Dec 19, 2012
Darby Crash wrote:
If you really want to do away with drugs, then bust the doctors who freely prescribe narcotics and opiates to "disabled" people and then bust the "disabled" people who sell their pills.
"Dennis the menace"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Booneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
beth adams 2 hr t 1
shoot out at northeast 4 hr Ouch 5
whats the deal with Plumrose 9 hr Fed up employee 14
Tice Construction 19 hr Rob 1
melodi carr mexico presley johnson CLAY JOHNSON... Mon Primedesign 1
Prentiss county sux Sun lamebrain 2
jefferson street shooting Aug 27 abcdefg 1

Booneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance