Oxford, MS

#1 Nov 27, 2012
Is there some place I could give blood without driving to Tupelo?
save a life!

Kilmichael, MS

#2 Nov 28, 2012
Call them they normally have the blood bus around and will let you know the next time it's close

United States

#3 Nov 28, 2012
Ms blood services comes to Booneville every 8 weeks or so i donate every time. They were here last week set up at walmart. United blood services comes sometimes too but idk their schedule.

Tupelo, MS

#4 Nov 29, 2012
I heard the employees at united blood get paid pretty good.Is that from selling the blood that people give them?

Booneville, MS

#5 Nov 29, 2012
They can't sell the blood

Tupelo, MS

#6 Nov 29, 2012
Why not? Where else does their money come from?

Booneville, MS

#7 Nov 30, 2012
The blood goes to hospitals to patients that need it the patients are charged that how they get their money. It's not like thy drive around town with blood in the truck trying to sell it. Use some common sense!

Tupelo, MS

#8 Dec 1, 2012
Either way, the blood is still sold.Im sure the hospitals tack on a nice markup as well.I guess they have to have some way to pay for the lavish lifestyle of the corporate pencil pushers.........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Booneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Positive 41 min curious 1
Let's see how many POSITIVE comments we can com... (Oct '10) 1 hr Dio 21
Trick or treat 2 hr Yep 5
beth adams 4 hr $$$$$$$$$$$$ 16
Derek Warren 4 hr Rodneywhite 1
Snitches 5 hr Junior 1
church 6 hr blacksmith 44

Booneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance