First Prev
of 2
Next Last
I wanna know

Booneville, MS

#1 Feb 18, 2013
Would love to be able to find someone out there that's discreet and preferably in a marriage that needs a little extra "excitement". I keep reading all of these posts about "white trash" women and don't really believe any if them. I think there are a lot of ppl out there in Booneville that's missing the intimacy that used to be there, as well as men. So how, where, and when do ppl meet others that are "LOOKING" in similar situations?
And before you say a word that's slanderous or judgmental, I'm not a slug or a bastard or a butch or white trash pill head. Not a drunk or a drug addict. I'm just wondering and pondering theses things. Have been for a while.
Really

Jackson, MS

#2 Feb 18, 2013
Did you really start a post about this my lord are folks in this town so borde and pathetic this is all there is left to be told on topix .
I WANNA KNOW

Booneville, MS

#3 Feb 18, 2013
Really wrote:
Did you really start a post about this my lord are folks in this town so borde and pathetic this is all there is left to be told on topix .
Well. It's something interesting and somewhat entertaining or reading about somebody being a crook, hi, pill head, racist or whatever else comes by. At least no names are mentioned and nobody's being slammed by idiots. Although I am sure that's liable to happen sometime soon.
booneville guy

United States

#4 Feb 18, 2013
all the people in booneville that just want to get laid should start a sex anymous group and have an orgy twice a week
Randy

Tupelo, MS

#5 Feb 18, 2013
booneville guy wrote:
all the people in booneville that just want to get laid should start a sex anymous group and have an orgy twice a week
Learn to spell
booneville guy

United States

#6 Feb 18, 2013
kiss my bootay hows that for spelling numb nuts
WaTgOeSaRoUnDcOm EsArOuNd

United States

#8 Feb 19, 2013
Ok heres a story Ive been hearing for a while now. Let me know if ya heard it or heard any different. Sometime this past summer, chad lauderdale brought Leah Prentiss over to Corey and Tiffany Huddlestons. Well somehow corey and leah get it on and tiffany catches them. Now corey begged and pleaded and tiffany stayed with him making him think shes forgaved him. Letting him know how blessed she is because he is so wonderful all the while shes having her not just one affair but several. Fake people make me sick. But i guess with all this cheatin goin on they have to pretend they leadin normal happy lives. Whats done in the dark will be brought to the light and these so called happy as they can be people are sooo miserable. Its sad.
I WANNA KNOW

Saltillo, MS

#9 Feb 19, 2013
I don't know these ppl. But you may be right on a lot of your post.
confused..

United States

#10 Feb 19, 2013
Wait.. Are you looking for someone that is seeking to have an affair, or just wanting some juicy gossip about affairs?
I WANNA KNOW

Saltillo, MS

#11 Feb 19, 2013
I don't care about gossip. Looking!
INQUISITIVE

Marmaduke, AR

#12 Feb 19, 2013
Just Know....What goes around, comes around. If you have the gall to steal another person's spouse, you can bet someone will one day steal yours. But remember, you can't steal a willing heart.
wowowow

Tupelo, MS

#13 Feb 19, 2013
Most posters on her qualify for jerry springer, white trash at its finest.
yourmom

United States

#14 Feb 19, 2013
If you're interested in finding someone to have an affair with, you should go to Ashleymadison.com . That's what the whole website is for. As for everyone saying this is terrible, this person is just asking. Someone has to be willing for any of this to come to fruition. And since marriages are ruined every day because of adultery, I don't think being open and honest about what you want is such a horrible thing. At least this person isn't fronting friendship, then weaseling their way into your wife's panties..
I WANNA KNOW

Saltillo, MS

#15 Feb 20, 2013
yourmom wrote:
If you're interested in finding someone to have an affair with, you should go to Ashleymadison.com . That's what the whole website is for. As for everyone saying this is terrible, this person is just asking. Someone has to be willing for any of this to come to fruition. And since marriages are ruined every day because of adultery, I don't think being open and honest about what you want is such a horrible thing. At least this person isn't fronting friendship, then weaseling their way into your wife's panties..
Thank you! Just merely checking and wondering. Are you on AM?
If so, how's that working for you?
Kim

Hattiesburg, MS

#16 Feb 23, 2013
WaTgOeSaRoUnDcOmEsArOuNd wrote:
Ok heres a story Ive been hearing for a while now. Let me know if ya heard it or heard any different. Sometime this past summer, chad lauderdale brought Leah Prentiss over to Corey and Tiffany Huddlestons. Well somehow corey and leah get it on and tiffany catches them. Now corey begged and pleaded and tiffany stayed with him making him think shes forgaved him. Letting him know how blessed she is because he is so wonderful all the while shes having her not just one affair but several. Fake people make me sick. But i guess with all this cheatin goin on they have to pretend they leadin normal happy lives. Whats done in the dark will be brought to the light and these so called happy as they can be people are sooo miserable. Its sad.
Sounds like you want Corey to me! Are you just jealous because you ain't getting any of that action? Don't be sad, it'll be ok! News flash! Cheaters get cheated on too! So cheaters beware because then the payback has got revenge fueling it so sometimes its with your friends or your co workers and sometimes its both!
I WANNA KNOW

United States

#17 Feb 23, 2013
Well, I don't know any "Corey". And thank you for that advice. I've been cheated on. I even raised a child from the affair thinking it was mine. So thank you for your infinite wisdom. I'm pretty aware of consequences.
wowowow

Tupelo, MS

#18 Feb 23, 2013
Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!
Kim

Hattiesburg, MS

#19 Feb 23, 2013
I WANNA KNOW wrote:
Well, I don't know any "Corey". And thank you for that advice. I've been cheated on. I even raised a child from the affair thinking it was mine. So thank you for your infinite wisdom. I'm pretty aware of consequences.
Calm down, you internet horny dog! The reply wasn't to you! I see why you don't get any action either! Always premature? Maybe you and ''whatcomesaroundgoesaround'' should talk!
wowowow

Tupelo, MS

#20 Feb 23, 2013
Yall can be on the tv show "cheaters" and make a lil money too!
I WANNA KNOW

United States

#21 Feb 23, 2013
Kim wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down, you internet horny dog! The reply wasn't to you! I see why you don't get any action either! Always premature? Maybe you and ''whatcomesaroundgoesaround'' should talk!
My apologies. But you were replying to my post. Guess that's what threw me off. "Horn dog"? Hardly. Just a guy. Ok. Maybe that in itself makes me a horn dog! LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Booneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Help wanted 1 hr pumkin74 11
Teresa Smith 1 hr pumkin74 12
Ally McCanally 2 hr Anonymous 17
Sabrina johnson is a theif (Dec '15) 2 hr Tinytoes 23
Crowell 2 hr Tinytoes 3
new building by walmart 2 hr OH2O 16
Wandering 3 hr Ohuknow 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Booneville Mortgages