Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#1 Mar 13, 2013
Has anyone done a benefit bike ride for Ambers family and her? Just wondering and seeing if anyone would be interested in having a benefit bike ride?
Guess ill wait to hear the responses
Booneville resident

Duluth, GA

#2 Mar 14, 2013
Not that Im aware of but I think it would be awesome!
In Booneville

Duluth, GA

#3 Mar 15, 2013
I do too. Do you know much about their situation? Medical expenses and such? I've set up a couple of different benefits before. I'd like to see who all would be interested in doing this and see how many volunteers we could get to help make this work. Hopefully there'll be a lot if responses to this as and we can get something going. Pass it on and let me know what you find out. I may even be able to get a concert set up by well known artists that wouldn't mind donating their time and talents for this cause.
Booneville Resident

United States

#4 Apr 11, 2013
In Booneville wrote:
I do too. Do you know much about their situation? Medical expenses and such? I've set up a couple of different benefits before. I'd like to see who all would be interested in doing this and see how many volunteers we could get to help make this work. Hopefully there'll be a lot if responses to this as and we can get something going. Pass it on and let me know what you find out. I may even be able to get a concert set up by well known artists that wouldn't mind donating their time and talents for this cause.
I know the family... I will contact them and get some information & let you know ASAP.... I'm sure they will be very appreciative... Thank you for caring... Amber is a true angel & I know they need all the help they can get... Thank You again!!!
help

United States

#5 Apr 12, 2013
I don't ride bikes but i will be willing throw in on it
Blue bird

Brandon, MS

#6 Apr 12, 2013
St. Jude pays all her medical expenses, plus travel and lodging. Both parents have checking accounts set up with a good bit of money in each account for her. If you want to help someone help the other children in and around Booneville with cancer. They do need your help!!!!
truth

Saltillo, MS

#7 Apr 13, 2013
Blue bird wrote:
St. Jude pays all her medical expenses, plus travel and lodging. Both parents have checking accounts set up with a good bit of money in each account for her. If you want to help someone help the other children in and around Booneville with cancer. They do need your help!!!!
Better be careful what you post......Anything negative usually gets the whole thread taken down.Just sayin'.....
foodforthought

Saltillo, MS

#8 Apr 13, 2013
I would say to anyone wanting to help a needy family that help,especially financial assistance, should be provided based on need, not the popularity of the family.People should do a little research before giving to ANY cause.
Anytime

Tupelo, MS

#9 Apr 13, 2013
Blue bird wrote:
I tell you what blue bird tell me where to meet you I would love to give some money to meet you I mean help.:)
Sad

United States

#10 Apr 13, 2013
There has always got to be some Axx Holes with rudeness. Everyone knows there are lots of people needing help . Let her alone, if you want to help then contact her family and do so, if not keep your opinion (negative) to yourself. No need for that here. Little Angel is precious be strong Amber!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Booneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nosy women from the booneville bank 11 min getoverit 12
fakes 24 min cougar 4
Attention Parents 40 min Im watching out 1
Protect all Children ! 44 min He will do it again 1
Jewelry appraisal 1 hr Sheila 1
brandy holder 1 hr Steve 4
looking for woman to join 2 hr Lamebrain 14
More from around the web

Booneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE