First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Voter

Tucker, GA

#1 Jan 5, 2013
Enjoy your power. Lol it'll be over soon. Can't make stuff at the PD go away for your buddy's because the end is near. The Blythe will embarrass you. Drop out now and save face.
pharmacist

Belden, MS

#2 Jan 6, 2013
Voter wrote:
Enjoy your power. Lol it'll be over soon. Can't make stuff at the PD go away for your buddy's because the end is near. The Blythe will embarrass you. Drop out now and save face.
Why would he do that? He has my vote and many others. Are u running scared? Sounds like it! He will do well in the upcoming election!!
citizen

Tupelo, MS

#3 Jan 6, 2013
what makes joe a bad mayor?
Christy R

United States

#4 Jan 6, 2013
Is he running again?
harold

Belden, MS

#5 Jan 6, 2013
Joe is a very good Mayor!!
Juju

United States

#6 Jan 10, 2013
Of course he will run again and get elected. He has done nothing' wrong .
real

Booneville, MS

#7 Jan 10, 2013
Juju wrote:
Of course he will run again and get elected. He has done nothing' wrong .
He hasn't done anything that I see. He won't give the city workers any raise!! He don't do anything!! Doc has my vote
curtiss

Saltillo, MS

#8 Jan 10, 2013
real wrote:
<quoted text>He hasn't done anything that I see. He won't give the city workers any raise!! He don't do anything!! Doc has my vote
Joe is the better man. He has my vote.. You have to look at the big pic folks, Joe has been and will cont to be a good Mayor.
Alderman

Saltillo, MS

#9 Jan 10, 2013
Joe has my vote all the way! He's honest, truthful, tries to help people. We need someone like that.
funny aint the word

Godley, TX

#10 Jan 10, 2013
The city workers don't need a raise when they actually do some work they may get a raise sounds like a city worker started this post
real

Booneville, MS

#11 Jan 10, 2013
funny aint the word wrote:
The city workers don't need a raise when they actually do some work they may get a raise sounds like a city worker started this post
No I don't work for the city!!! Next time you have a problem don't call them n ask them to fix a gas leak or water fix it yourself
raise

United States

#12 Jan 10, 2013
Why do city workers need a raise. Us civilians haven't had a cost of living raise in years. Yet we continue to do what's asked of us.

United States

#13 Jan 10, 2013
He's an Eaton! That's enough of a reason to keep him as mayor. That name has a long history for not giving a crap what anyone says, they will do and fight for what they believe is right. I do believe Mr. Eaton has done that and will continue to do so. He has my vote
real

Booneville, MS

#14 Jan 10, 2013
Guest wrote:
He's an Eaton! That's enough of a reason to keep him as mayor. That name has a long history for not giving a crap what anyone says, they will do and fight for what they believe is right. I do believe Mr. Eaton has done that and will continue to do so. He has my vote
That was stupid. Because of a last name keep someone who hasn't done anything
wow

Saltillo, MS

#15 Jan 10, 2013
real wrote:
<quoted text>That was stupid. Because of a last name keep someone who hasn't done anything
I believe you are full of sh!t !
real

Booneville, MS

#16 Jan 10, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>I believe you are full of sh!t !
I do believe you are dumb!! He hasn't done anything for this town!!!
Alderman

Saltillo, MS

#17 Jan 10, 2013
real wrote:
<quoted text>I do believe you are dumb!! He hasn't done anything for this town!!!
He has done everything for this town!!
resident

Etta, MS

#18 Jan 10, 2013
NO MORE JOE.........
fred

Saltillo, MS

#19 Jan 10, 2013
Go joe go
real

Booneville, MS

#20 Jan 10, 2013
Alderman wrote:
<quoted text>He has done everything for this town!!
Lmfao!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Booneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Balls smell like doodoo 24 min Lamebrain 25
Tax lady 25 min Lamebrain 2
Does Antonio on ice ? 26 min Lamebrain 2
Looking 4 hr Villin 4
White women having half breed kids 5 hr Yeah well 42
who broke into the churches 8 hr Villain 13
Wandering 21 hr Abc 10

Booneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance