24 hour tan place in old factory conn...

24 hour tan place in old factory connection bld

Posted in the Booneville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Christy R

United States

#1 Jul 14, 2012
Has anyone been to it yet? What's the scoop on this place?
Where

Tupelo, MS

#2 Jul 14, 2012
I'm new around here. Where is the "old factory connection"?

We REALLY NEED a 24 hour tanning place!. I work nights and I cant get to these other places.
Christy R

United States

#3 Jul 14, 2012
It's across the street from Fred's. It's got a lot of green trees, ferns, plants in front of it.
It's got to be new but I've not heard a word about it from anyone or even the local newspapers.
I'm just trying to find out if anyone knows anything or how to contact them besides going to the place.
yep

Booneville, MS

#7 Jul 16, 2012
"Come on in here and pay us to lie in our cancer beds for 30 minutes"

If you work nights, and they're all open in the day, what's the problem?

Just havin a laugh.
blessed

Water Valley, MS

#8 Jul 16, 2012
The name of the place is The Gallery. It has some great tanning beds -- including a stand up bed - and you can get a spray on tan without a person having to spray it. Also has a really neat hair salon. There has been an advertisement in the Banner Independent for the past few weeks. Not sure why they haven't been open when you've checked -- maybe just getting all the kinks worked out of the new business. You can also check them out on facebook - The Gallery. Great addition to Booneville!
Anonymous

United States

#9 Jul 16, 2012
I have purchased a tanning package there, love it. Really clean, super nice owner. Full spa, salon and tanning. you can walk in and tan anytime up until 10pm after that it's by appt which is great. If you went after that's probably why it was locked.
pmjc

United States

#10 Jul 17, 2012
Yea my cousins own that place. It's a good place to tan and if you want their number I can give it to you. I recommend you go there
after ten

Tupelo, MS

#11 Jul 17, 2012
not arguing here but... what happens at 10pm? isn't it 24 hours?

is there someone there 24/7? or do you have a keycard like a gym?
Lamebrain

Belden, MS

#12 Jul 17, 2012
I still run it. Will get the kinks out sooner or maybe later
Lamebrain

Belden, MS

#13 Jul 17, 2012
Sorry but 10:15 is my bedtime
Bushwacker

Starkville, MS

#21 Jul 20, 2012
Who owns this place? Who works there? They have people doing hair I know.never nobody there. Jus the big bushes and they behind them .its really a place to smoke
money

United States

#23 Jul 20, 2012
anon wrote:
It's false advertising...only way to go at night is by appointment so it's not technically open 24 hours a day. They are only saying that it's open because they live in their business and are trying to avoid being shut down. I've called the better business bureau on them and an investigation has been started.
if you can go in "by appointment" at night.... Then yes, they are technically open 24 hours. Try making a doctors appointment here in town at 11:30pm. You can't, because they aren't open..
twisted

United States

#41 Jul 25, 2012
I think it`s the coolest place i`ve visited before! Hell I`m black, and I`ll still go back! They got it goin on up in there!!!
Pale

Tupelo, MS

#43 Jul 25, 2012
Cooter wrote:
Lamebrain and i like to share a tan bed together.
That could make some interesting tan lines!
Specials Galore

Pontotoc, MS

#49 Aug 13, 2012
If you go by there they will give you some very good deals on tanning, especially if you are a Northeast student. I was there last week at 11:30 pm and they stayed opened until my friend and I tanned. They are good people with good products and services.
Some people are posting mean things on here because they are trouble makers and are jelous. everyone knows who it is too!
Jacob

Booneville, MS

#50 Aug 13, 2012
Specials Galore wrote:
If you go by there they will give you some very good deals on tanning, especially if you are a Northeast student. I was there last week at 11:30 pm and they stayed opened until my friend and I tanned. They are good people with good products and services.
Some people are posting mean things on here because they are trouble makers and are jelous. everyone knows who it is too!
open*
jealous*
Everyone*
where

Kilmichael, MS

#52 Aug 15, 2012
where is this other place? do they have some good beds?
Ted

United States

#53 Aug 15, 2012
where wrote:
where is this other place? do they have some good beds?
There are 4 other places. Look em up
Where

United States

#56 Aug 17, 2012
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
There are 4 other places. Look em up
I'm looking for testimonials and references, not a phone book.
Are any of the others open 24 hours?
No Wonder
#59 Aug 17, 2012
I guess ppl look at it like smoking."Well,we got to die from something, it might as well be cancer.."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Booneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stan pounds 32 min Candidate 5
Booneville Middle School Menu 1 hr parent 12
Jenn Robbins 1 hr Concerned 4 1
Lauren 2 hr Have a seat 3
gary walker for alderman 2 hr Blacksmith 18
Christiana spencer 6 hr I know 2
Why do people avoid answering a question? (Aug '11) 8 hr David 24

Booneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance