First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Holy

Mobile, AL

#26 Sep 14, 2012
Doesnt matter what year it is God said races and languages shud not mix very plain and simple dont try to add to the Bible read it and live it
zack

United States

#27 Sep 14, 2012
white girl wrote:
<quoted text>
dont hate cause them black men got what yall white men dont
Like what, pubic hair on top of their head? Or is it the fat white skanky girls who wear sweat pants all the time with them in the crack of their ass, usually with a big line of sweat running down the crack? Or is it the white women with that, tuna fish smell, or maybe the white fat bleached blondes who sweat like a pig and eats like one too? I got it, ITS ALL OF THE ABOVE! And I bet youre one of em?
zack

United States

#28 Sep 14, 2012
white girl wrote:
<quoted text>
dont hate cause them black men got what yall white men dont
sorry, I forgot to mention, bad taste in women. You know, the rejects, the ones a good white guy wouldnt touch.
Yasmine

Monroeville, AL

#29 Sep 15, 2012
actually, God didn't say anything about races not mixing. We all come from Adam and Eve. He said that the two should not be unequally yoked, as in the saved and unsaved. As his children we are equal in his eyes despite our race or our level of ignorance about it.
country boy

New Albany, MS

#30 Sep 17, 2012
white girl wrote:
<quoted text>dont hate cause them black men got what yall white men dont
get that coon!!
country boy

New Albany, MS

#31 Sep 17, 2012
Not good wrote:
White girl.. You probably Arr one too! Do you ever see a decent white girl with one of them? No they are all usually fat or scronny and toothless and have no self respect!
totally agree... They just take the ones us descent white guys wont have.
Holy

United States

#32 Sep 17, 2012
Yasmine wrote:
actually, God didn't say anything about races not mixing. We all come from Adam and Eve. He said that the two should not be unequally yoked, as in the saved and unsaved. As his children we are equal in his eyes despite our race or our level of ignorance about it.
I see ur ignorance is showing go read tower of babel again where he even confused the langues so that they could not uderstand just so they wud not mix and even now they still do but its wrong no matter how u try to make it ok men marry women baptist marry baptist .....the list goes on
Anonymous

United States

#33 Sep 19, 2012
Holy wrote:
<quoted text>I see ur ignorance is showing go read tower of babel again where he even confused the langues so that they could not uderstand just so they wud not mix and even now they still do but its wrong no matter how u try to make it ok men marry women baptist marry baptist .....the list goes on
their language was confounded because they were unholy and unpure trying to communicate with the MOSt HIGh GOD OUR CREATOR for your information file it away and religion is man made and mixing has nothing to do with it people just think think theyre better than the other and we all gonna get called up in the same old way DEATH who doesnt give a crap about who i serve as long as he gets his share fyi we all bleed red
Holy

United States

#34 Sep 19, 2012
Tweet23 wrote:
<quoted text> their language was confounded because they were unholy and unpure trying to communicate with the MOSt HIGh GOD OUR CREATOR for your information file it away and religion is man made and mixing has nothing to do with it people just think think theyre better than the other and we all gonna get called up in the same old way DEATH who doesnt give a crap about who i serve as long as he gets his share fyi we all bleed red
I pray for u its ok God says if u dont know his word ur child like and unable to answer but I hpe.one day u can grasp the love and see his.plan for u
Kelly

Monroeville, AL

#35 Sep 20, 2012
this is the most ignorant post i have read in months. I suppose you think God is white, too, huh? And that the United States "belongs" to us whites cause our forefathers worked their butts off? That this is the "promised land"? What a bunch of racist retards. For hundreds of years white men have thought they were at the top of the "food chain" by taking over lands that were not theirs, having slaves, raping, pilaging...the list goes on and on. News flash, idiots. There are no 100% white, black, yellow, green, purple or otherwise races left in the world today. We are all mixed up with different colors and religions and cultures. We all have came from one man and one woman, or do you just believe certain parts of the bible that you can turn around to suit your beliefs? The "good 'ol boy" era is slowing becoming a thing of the past. The New Testament is full of Jesus' teachings that we should love ALL our brothers and sisters as he did. Jesus did not mind eating supper with the tax collector that everyone hated, or saving the adulterous woman from a stoning death. Judge lest ye be not judged, he said. So I take back the remarks I made about you, and I will instead pray FOR you that you will eventually become the person he wants you to be and accept ALL his children like he does, not just those that are acceptable to you.
Kelly

Monroeville, AL

#36 Sep 20, 2012
sorry,I meant to say judge NOT that ye be not judged....I'm very far from perfect, but I'm also under construction by an awesome God:)
krw

Vancouver, Canada

#37 Sep 20, 2012
Whites aren't the only race that rapes ppl. Or that had slaves. So before u cast a stone to white ppl, u need to get ur facts right.
Anonymous

Booneville, MS

#38 Oct 3, 2012
Holy wrote:
<quoted text>I pray for u its ok God says if u dont know his word ur child like and unable to answer but I hpe.one day u can grasp the love and see his.plan for u
Haha u need to get a life!!! U dont know jack abt the most high GoD :)) cast mot your pearls before the swine he that is righteous an without sin let hil cast the first stone at her careful hw u choose ure battles friend
Holy

United States

#39 Oct 3, 2012
Prayers going up
Concerned

United States

#40 Oct 12, 2012
Yasmine wrote:
Your an idiot... God changed skin color and mixed the languages up so we couldn't even talk to each other. You think in your small brain that its ok in gods eyes to breed with another race but he didn't even want seperate races to be able to talk to each other? I'm a black male and I'm not saying one race is seperior to another but god plant made us different for a reason. Please educate yourself before making comments you obviously know nothing about..
Concerned

United States

#41 Oct 12, 2012
Leviticus 19:19 - Ye shall keep my statutes. Thou shalt not let thy cattle gender with a diverse kind: thou shalt not sow thy field with mingled seed: neither shall a garment mingled of linen and woollen come upon thee.
Coonta Kentaye

United States

#42 Oct 12, 2012
Yasmine wrote:
nobody wants a small dick white man that thinks his factory job is a "good-paying" job...haven't met a black man yet that won't treat me like a queen, haven't met a white one that wasn't a racist prick that thinks his skin color makes him superior. oh yeah, I'm an RN working on my Master's, so I AM pretty darn decent.
Ur just a piece of shiyt that's an RN working on her masters.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Booneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
places to rent in or around Booneville 1 hr information 10
Thinking of moving here. (Oct '16) 3 hr Holla 12
Names 15 hr head chef 5
Drug court 20 hr Becca 7
Joslyn Russell 20 hr Tasha Casteel 2
Childcare Price 22 hr Curious 1
in prison and out, book by ruey eaton Wed Lynn 16

Booneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance