First Prev
of 2
Next Last
candycane7

United States

#1 Sep 10, 2012
Does anyone elses husbands like to draw attention to themselfs and thinks its no big deal?
nowthatsfunny

Nolensville, TN

#2 Sep 10, 2012
cheat on him
Kelley

United States

#3 Sep 11, 2012
Yea go to Freddie T's and dance with all the negro men that have taken over all the white women.
white girl

United States

#5 Sep 11, 2012
Kelley wrote:
Yea go to Freddie T's and dance with all the negro men that have taken over all the white women.
dont hate cause them black men got what yall white men dont
hambone

United States

#6 Sep 11, 2012
white girl wrote:
<quoted text>dont hate cause them black men got what yall white men dont
Hoar !!!!!!!
lol

Iuka, MS

#7 Sep 11, 2012
white girl wrote:
<quoted text>dont hate cause them black men got what yall white men dont
greasy hair, body odor, and a welfare check?
:)

Booneville, MS

#8 Sep 11, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>greasy hair, body odor, and a welfare check?
right on!! Lol
white girl

United States

#10 Sep 11, 2012
hambone wrote:
<quoted text>Hoar !!!!!!!
lmao.... whats a "hoar" ???
white girl

United States

#11 Sep 11, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>greasy hair, body odor, and a welfare check?
and u think theres no nasty ass white ppl with greasy hair body odor and gets welfare HA u redneck toothless hick u probably one of them
Cynt

Booneville, MS

#12 Sep 11, 2012
Why does most all these post end up onyagainst mixed couples?this post had nothing to do with race..u should love whomever makes u happy no matter the color...
Stank

United States

#13 Sep 11, 2012
Forget freddy t's if u go up there u want a real white woman to hang with !!!!wTF
white girl

Tupelo, MS

#14 Sep 11, 2012
Cynt wrote:
Why does most all these post end up onyagainst mixed couples?this post had nothing to do with race..u should love whomever makes u happy no matter the color...
agree!!
Pit Bull

United States

#15 Sep 12, 2012
Take your ring and set it where he WILL see it and go out for a night. Don't do something you will regret but have a good time
Joe Blow

Booneville, MS

#17 Sep 12, 2012
Choot the coon wrote:
Leave or get over it. I know a lot of self centered women.
I know all about the self centered women in Booneville I actually have a have a blog about it.
http://www.bvog.com/...
Not good

United States

#18 Sep 14, 2012
White girl.. You probably Arr one too! Do you ever see a decent white girl with one of them? No they are all usually fat or scronny and toothless and have no self respect!
Yasmine

Monroeville, AL

#19 Sep 14, 2012
nobody wants a small dick white man that thinks his factory job is a "good-paying" job...haven't met a black man yet that won't treat me like a queen, haven't met a white one that wasn't a racist prick that thinks his skin color makes him superior. oh yeah, I'm an RN working on my Master's, so I AM pretty darn decent.
whiteboy

Iuka, MS

#20 Sep 14, 2012
Yasmine wrote:
nobody wants a small dick white man that thinks his factory job is a "good-paying" job...haven't met a black man yet that won't treat me like a queen, haven't met a white one that wasn't a racist prick that thinks his skin color makes him superior. oh yeah, I'm an RN working on my Master's, so I AM pretty darn decent.
good for you. You will need the master degree when your black man is in jail and your supporting your three mixed kids alone. He will get caught selling drugs or stealing something soon enough. They all do
Anonymous

United States

#22 Sep 14, 2012
Yasmine wrote:
right on girl!!!!(:
Yasmine

Monroeville, AL

#23 Sep 14, 2012
my HUSBAND of 17 years has had the same job for almost 15 years and my beautiful children are great students and one of them has already graduated from college. So white boy put down the meth, get your hand out of your pants, and get your teeth fixed.
tiredofthedrama

United States

#24 Sep 14, 2012
Yasmine wrote:
my HUSBAND of 17 years has had the same job for almost 15 years and my beautiful children are great students and one of them has already graduated from college. So white boy put down the meth, get your hand out of your pants, and get your teeth fixed.
thank you! This is the most racist crap I have read in awhile and I am white and married to a white man and I too have a degree,clearly none of these people no matter color are very educated. Love who you love! Who cares what people think! They will think smthing either way!!!! What year are these people living in???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Booneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Just confirmed Brittany Lawrence has Gonorrhea!... 54 min Cashier 8
what is it like working at waldens supermarket (Jul '12) 58 min Cashier 15
Confirmed that Melodi Presley has hepatitis. W... 2 hr Snow 2
northeast college racist 4 hr davey timez 6
Chris Floyd 12 hr Brittany 1
yall know that aint his baby 13 hr Mee 4
Trip Tice 15 hr Puddintain 10

Booneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance