Billy the kid

Booneville, MS

#21 Jun 29, 2012
where in the h--- they find that hill billy that runs that place she has to be from the Tenn hills.
tonja

United States

#22 Jun 29, 2012
Ok. My Mother Volunteers there n does nt draw a ssi ck. She goes 2 church on Sundays n I can GUARANTEE she pays 4 whatever she gets. She doesn't hide behind the BIBLE n she isn't under temptation 2 steal anything!!!!! Like I said b4. If u don't know her n the great person she is leave her name out of ur damn mouth. Furthur more if u so n2 the Bible then u should know nt 2 judge yet ye be judge
LULU

Booneville, MS

#23 Jun 29, 2012
tonja wrote:
Ok. My Mother Volunteers there n does nt draw a ssi ck. She goes 2 church on Sundays n I can GUARANTEE she pays 4 whatever she gets. She doesn't hide behind the BIBLE n she isn't under temptation 2 steal anything!!!!! Like I said b4. If u don't know her n the great person she is leave her name out of ur damn mouth. Furthur more if u so n2 the Bible then u should know nt 2 judge yet ye be judge
did someone mentioned your mom is she guilty?
LULU

Booneville, MS

#24 Jun 30, 2012
LULU wrote:
<quoted text>did someone mentioned your mom is she guilty?
lulu i have been in that store before that old woman she is so stupid ,so rude to people i dont go there anymore
brains

Booneville, MS

#25 Jun 30, 2012
i was in there one time this lady her name is rosie ,she is a really nice lady works at college has plenty and dont need shop at salvation army.she goes there to look around and i have seen her buy things for other families ,one day rosie had just left the store and that lady that runs the store ask if any one seen her put a pair of shoes in her bag i was shocked for her to think such it may have been cause rosie is black,i thought about it and the old salvation army had a lot of blacks that brought lots of furn clothing etc and kept that store going it was 50 50 ,i have never seen maybe a couple of blacks in this store ,so maybe there is some racial profiling goin on there
tonja

United States

#26 Jun 30, 2012
LULU wrote:
<quoted text>did someone mentioned your mom is she guilty?
. I'm just makn sure u know that she is NT. "IF" u have a problem with people that work there go 2 THEM don't spread stuff accross Topix when u don't know the truth.....
LULU

Booneville, MS

#27 Jun 30, 2012
this is a topix i dont have a problem we can talk about anything we want but seems you have a problem what has your mom done for you to be defending her and whats her name ,how do you know we are talking bout the same person?really now you have me wondering
Little Angel

Booneville, MS

#28 Jun 30, 2012
tonja wrote:
now i am wondering whats goin on at that store ,i think they need all new management always a mess going on up there. dont sound like you go to church,i have heard the volunteers makin fun of people that goes in that store they need be ashame.i know what goes on there i also volunteered there when it first opened it was a bunch of thieves ,one lady worked there drove a white car i believe her name was rachael the only honest one there and joanie got scared rachael was goin to tell a few things goin on there so joanie let her go .like money missin in the register and her accussing a woman named debbie getting it that was workin there,so joanie says i took money out of my pocket to put back in the register ,BUT joanie loaded her car and her mothers down with donations ,and knowing all the time she took the money and put it back so she could say she payed for her stuff,I AM THE SALVATION ARMY EYES AND EARS i go in there every day to see whats goin on and i will keep tupelo informed so WATCH YOUR STEPS
JOANIE

United States

#29 Jun 30, 2012
that boy wrote:
They are closed on Monday,had to go dollar general yesterday see lots activity going on at the back door so i pulled down to see if they were open there were a red truck backed up to sliding door and they were loading up ,joanie car her husbands truck and the two volunteers vehicles were all there sign on door said closed. I donate a lots of stuff to the salvation army but if thats the way it is run i will not support it no longer,
Thats funny I was on vacation until Thursday and my husband doesnt have a red truck its black.I was nowhere near Booneville Monday.If you care to start rumors at least get your facts straight PLEASE!!!!
JOANIE

United States

#30 Jun 30, 2012
To all of you that have nothing better to do than talk about everyone get alife.I am not from Tenn.Of all the states I have lived in that is not one of them.I work as a sales clerk not an owner, the Salvation Army owns the store.80% of what is taken in goes to our community.Since I have been here (a year)the store is holding its own and remains open.I try to give good customer assitants and make shopping there enjoyable.Three women who help in the back are great and without them I couldnt handle it alone. Each and everyone of them pays for what they get,which if you need to know isnt much(that is why there is so much in the store.
Those of you getting on here and bad mouthing us are probably the ones who think that the stuff people DONATE TO THE SALVATION ARMY AND LEAVES ON SALVATION ARMY PROPERTY is there for the taking well let me tell you IT IS STEALING and if you are not DONATING and on the property near the bends or garage door you are TRESPASSING .
JOANIE

United States

#31 Jun 30, 2012
Little Angel wrote:
<quoted text>now i am wondering whats goin on at that store ,i think they need all new management always a mess going on up there. dont sound like you go to church,i have heard the volunteers makin fun of people that goes in that store they need be ashame.i know what goes on there i also volunteered there when it first opened it was a bunch of thieves ,one lady worked there drove a white car i believe her name was rachael the only honest one there and joanie got scared rachael was goin to tell a few things goin on there so joanie let her go .like money missin in the register and her accussing a woman named debbie getting it that was workin there,so joanie says i took money out of my pocket to put back in the register ,BUT joanie loaded her car and her mothers down with donations ,and knowing all the time she took the money and put it back so she could say she payed for her stuff,I AM THE SALVATION ARMY EYES AND EARS i go in there every day to see whats goin on and i will keep tupelo informed so WATCH YOUR STEPS
hey you know that you are not right about any of this .There has never been a Debbie who worked or volunteered working for me. Oh I hope you are feeling better sad you have nothing to do but starts lies.Dream on eyes come talk to me havent seen for a while, Becky or Linda this week?
JOANIE

United States

#32 Jun 30, 2012
August 3RD 5.00 bag day
fill a 13 gallon trash bags
clothes shoes purses.

For the people who enjoy coming and enjoying shopping at The Salvation Army Thrift Store Booneville.Love you all.
JOANIE

United States

#33 Jun 30, 2012
Oh look used my real name what a shock
old tlimer

Booneville, MS

#34 Jun 30, 2012
JOANIE wrote:
Oh look used my real name what a shock
that shouldnt shock anyone numerous of people use thir real names
bob

Booneville, MS

#35 Jun 30, 2012
[QUOTE) who="JOANIE"]<quo ted text>Thats funny I was on vacation until Thursday and my husband doesnt have a red truck its black.I was nowhere near Booneville Monday.If you care to start rumors at least get your facts straight PLEASE!!!![/QUOTE] just reading your post to see whats going on ,it looks like it was put on here over a month ago ,i didnt see where he said it belonged to your husband mmm
Buttercup

Booneville, MS

#36 Jun 30, 2012
JOANIE wrote:
<quoted text>hey you know that you are not right about any of this .There has never been a Debbie who worked or volunteered working for me. Oh I hope you are feeling better sad you have nothing to do but starts lies.Dream on eyes come talk to me havent seen for a while, Becky or Linda this week?
Tell them JOANIE ! people love to start stuff,who is this Becky or Linda?I think I know who you are talkin bout from Iuka
sunflower

Booneville, MS

#37 Jun 30, 2012
brains wrote:
i was in there one time this lady her name is rosie ,she is a really nice lady works at college has plenty and dont need shop at salvation army.she goes there to look around and i have seen her buy things for other families ,one day rosie had just left the store and that lady that runs the store ask if any one seen her put a pair of shoes in her bag i was shocked for her to think such it may have been cause rosie is black,i thought about it and the old salvation army had a lot of blacks that brought lots of furn clothing etc and kept that store going it was 50 50 ,i have never seen maybe a couple of blacks in this store ,so maybe there is some racial profiling goin on there
I have been in the store cupple tmes and im black and was treated very rude,i hadnt ben back
Hotpants

Booneville, MS

#38 Jun 30, 2012
The Joker wrote:
They say old sue at tupelo got rich from that place in tupelo,but tupelo has a lot of donations so she stays on top of it,just wondering if she knows they are going in and out gettig stuff when the store is closed here in booneville?
hey joker i dont think sue there any more a woman named maria sue retired or was suppose to this year sounds like they got a mess going on .
JOANIE

Booneville, MS

#39 Jun 30, 2012
Talked to your friend Rachael today
LITTLE BEN

Booneville, MS

#40 Jun 30, 2012
Gotta love this gossip

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Booneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marathon Cheese 3rd shift 5 hr Corinth Beauty 1
Sunday Pittman 5 hr Kimberly 4
Where did Jana go 22 hr really 30
Christaina spencer (Windham???) 22 hr Bart 6
Shane Crowe & Dallas Lumpkin Sat well 16
Real Outlaws of Prentiss Co Sat Truth 39
Big v Dec 15 not yet 2

Booneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance