Just Wondering

Tupelo, MS

#1 Oct 29, 2010
How is our current Booneville Board of Aldermen doing at running our fine city?
Hunter

Ripley, MS

#3 Dec 7, 2010
just more of the same ole crap as previous administration.
THE POPE666

Booneville, MS

#4 Dec 7, 2010
hard to tell now that kenny goode is gone. the banner sucks now that no one is there to print a fair and honest opinion. we need a paper that prints an unbiased truth. not just what certain city leaders want printed.
Hunter

Ripley, MS

#5 Dec 8, 2010
I've been told by different ones that the city officials did not like what Kenny was printing and that is why he is no longer in Booneville.
Dear Crap

Nanticoke, PA

#7 Dec 8, 2010
Anybody that thought Roger Smith was a dictator needs to take a good look at Joe Eaton and his "followers".
prentiss

United States

#10 Dec 9, 2010
you aint telling ronda is why they had the shoot out down town
CJ McCoy

Rolesville, NC

#11 Dec 12, 2010
Dear Speak the Truth,
Mark rode in our truck because he was sick, so get your story straight before commenting on our family. If you have any questions feel free to contact us anytime and we'll make sure you have all the facts.
lol

Brandon, MS

#12 Dec 13, 2010
CJ McCoy wrote:
Dear Speak the Truth,
Mark rode in our truck because he was sick, so get your story straight before commenting on our family. If you have any questions feel free to contact us anytime and we'll make sure you have all the facts.
He "rode", no he drove his truck...but he was too sick to RIDE in the firetruck with the other alderman??????????
lol
CJ McCoy

Pawleys Island, SC

#13 Dec 16, 2010
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
He "rode", no he drove his truck...but he was too sick to RIDE in the firetruck with the other alderman??????????
lol
Yes, out of respect. Sorry it doesnt sound like you know anything about that.
Merry Christmas, CJ McCoy
here we go

Booneville, MS

#14 Dec 18, 2010
Here we go again....Who knows more
bville mom

Tupelo, MS

#16 Jan 1, 2011
THE POPE666 wrote:
hard to tell now that kenny goode is gone. the banner sucks now that no one is there to print a fair and honest opinion. we need a paper that prints an unbiased truth. not just what certain city leaders want printed.
The banner did the Best thing they have ever Done Getting rid of Kenny Goode. He just wrote what the FEW people in booneville that actually liked him wanted him to say! He was one of the worst things for Booneville and our community. The industries and people who wanted to come here read our paper and saw all of the bad things that most of the time only got started in the paper because of What HE said!
Lauren Lambert

Tupelo, MS

#17 Jan 1, 2011
Speak the Truth wrote:
Dear Crap, how very true your words are!!!! Joe acts like a baby when he doesn't get his way or isnt the center of attention. How many mayors ever stood on the TOP of a firetruck waving as if he is somebody...we laughed our a off!!! Why doesnt he walk the parade like the young boyscouts???? Why was the grand marshal behind all the mayors including ours?????? Mr. Bonds deserved to be the lead of the parade, but no! We have a mayor riding on the top of a firetruck.
and Mark McCoy riding in his truck so everyone could see him. It was a comedy show of egos.
We all need a firetruck!!!!!!!!! LMAO
Too funny that you are commenting on things on here about City officals but yet under your name oh im sorry your FAKE name it says Neddelton MS... Then Mind your own business and what goes on there. Because Mark McCoy is my Father and FYI he did that bc my mother was with him and couldnt get up there bc of her bad back! You cant put your name on here then that just says you are hidding who you are and it would be something that you couldnt say any other time! Im tired of all of you people who can talk about the city officals or anyone else for that matter but hide behind a FAKE name! The city officals ride on the firetruck in every parade so what makes you think it would be any different for this one?? So if you want to talk about my dad at least be man or woman enough to say it to his face or not hide behind some FAKE name....that just shows how big you people really are. Have a Nice day Oh and sorry you cant be important enough to ride on the firetruck or have a life so you have to sit at the computer and talk about people.
Lauren Lambert

Tupelo, MS

#18 Jan 1, 2011
Oh and sorry let me add he was sick and it was freezing outside....Heater in the truck No heater on top of the fire truck. You do the math
THE POPE666

Booneville, MS

#19 Jan 2, 2011
bville mom, i will stick to my words, the banner sucks. mite as well have the mayor as editor. at least kenny wrote the whole story about the board meetings.the new guy is a good writer, just not editor material yet, but as long as he writes what he is told he will be there. the only reason i buy the banner now is to line my bird cage. if i wanted to read about kids and cooking i would buy home and garden. i have heard the same thing from several people, so its not just my opinion.
lol

Booneville, MS

#21 Jan 3, 2011
Lauren, no need to be mean lil girl...if your father is in a political position you btr learn to take the heat that is handed out and keep your opinions respectful. Remember the election year will be drawing near soon....careful what you print.
yep

Booneville, MS

#22 Jan 3, 2011
The POPE666....I like your comments about Kenny Goode...he is a master of printing the truth...Ole Joe was terrified that Kenny was all over him and his association with the dreaded (so called) Republicans...now I don't mean all Republicans cause I actually dont declare a party...I'm speaking of the R. Smith, Vanstory, Wright, Willis bunch who try to run things...Joe is in their pocket and must have their votes to be re-elected. Its clear JOE...we are watching you.
Disappointed

Ripley, MS

#23 Jan 3, 2011
Joe's association with Roger Smith and his crew is why I will not vote for Joe again.
Lauren Lambert

Tupelo, MS

#24 Jan 3, 2011
We have all taken the heat and laughed at all these crazy stories people tell and come up with....not just about us but Everyone in the political eye. Election time will be here sooner than later. And as for "lol" I hope you and your family have a Very Happy New Year. God Bless
dave

Plantersville, MS

#25 Mar 23, 2012
Good team now
celeb

Plantersville, MS

#26 Mar 23, 2012
Ccccc

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Booneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teresa Smith 38 min But 11
Marathon Cheese 3rd Shift 4 hr My thoughts 28
Brooke Nunley (Dec '12) 8 hr Anonymous 2
U.S. Marshalls 10 hr im ur huckleberry 3
nathan vuncannon 10 hr Cooter 11
illegal to get old cross ties? (Jan '13) 12 hr nathan 17
Bobbie 14 hr Sickening 32
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Booneville Mortgages