Anyone know him
streetrods

United States

#2 Dec 29, 2012
Which micheal moore
akaant

United States

#3 Dec 30, 2012
The one with a sister named Kayla and I believe married to a woman named Tabitha I think
Anonymous

United States

#4 Dec 31, 2012
Ya I do!!!!!! what about him ??????
akaant

United States

#5 Dec 31, 2012
Nothing bout him I know him from back in the day. I was talking to a dude the other day and he was telling me that Michael had a fine ass wife and I couldn't see Michael having a fine woman till this dude showed me a pic of her off Facebook. He said he knows her really well but only knows Michael from her. I was just trying to figure this out
mahem0803

United States

#6 Dec 31, 2012
This is Michael Moore who is asking bout me. And yes I have a fine ass wife. I would like to know who is talking bout her
huh

Belden, MS

#7 Jan 1, 2013
Don't all y'all speak at once!
Mrs ashley

United States

#8 Jan 10, 2013
I hope he ain't any relation to Amanda Moore the nasty ho From jtown the one who sleeps with every one she can esp when they are married she is stalking my soon to be ex now and has been for months he says he can't get rid of her she is desperate and pathetic
mother42012

United States

#9 Jan 10, 2013
Nope a whole other set ...but know of her
tabitha26

United States

#10 Jan 10, 2013
akaant wrote:
Nothing bout him I know him from back in the day. I was talking to a dude the other day and he was telling me that Michael had a fine ass wife and I couldn't see Michael having a fine woman till this dude showed me a pic of her off Facebook. He said he knows her really well but only knows Michael from her. I was just trying to figure this out
An who would this be that thinks he knows me really well ...curious ... thanks
undecided

United States

#11 Jan 13, 2013
To damn funny cause I know her and she sho does get around
hmmm

Llano, TX

#12 Jan 13, 2013
Who did u know that gets around
undecided

Tupelo, MS

#13 Jan 13, 2013
Amanda moore
Mrs ashley

Flint, TX

#14 Jan 13, 2013
Lol get around is a compliment for her she has done and done all in north Ms tenn and al that's nasty and gross u can't run around and sleep with everyone these days u will get got before u know it and she is all over the place had 10 jobs in the past few months so fast she can't settle down and loves married men she is gonna get the right married man one day with a pysco wife lolol
Susan

Tupelo, MS

#15 Jan 28, 2013
Too funny! Michael Moore is my ex! And to see his name pop up on Topix is so hilarious! I figured he started this forum to get me to talk about him! Funny funny funny
tabitha26

United States

#16 Jan 28, 2013
There is a few michael moores. This one is married with four kids

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Booneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White junkazz impala ... DENTAL WORK NEEDED!!!!!! 1 hr Tyrone 2
who broke into the churches 2 hr Family 46
Jeff mcvey 3 hr Friend 2
Jonathan Freeman aka lil jon 17 hr rissak 2
White Impala gapped buck tooth and Thinks he da... 19 hr T_Rooker 4
josh gann (Jul '15) 21 hr Nosey 12
spencer 23 hr old school 9

Booneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance