United States

#1 Nov 26, 2012
Y dey so Rude their
Christy R

United States

#2 Nov 26, 2012
ikr wrote:
Y dey so Rude their
Go somewhere else instead of complaining.
Go to Dodge's for goodness sake.
Truth Hurts

Duluth, GA

#3 Nov 27, 2012
If you speak like you spell, that might be the problem.

@Christy, stop complaining about someone complaining.... If you don't like it, go to another forum.
really

Booneville, MS

#4 Nov 27, 2012
Christy R wrote:
<quoted text>Go somewhere else instead of complaining.
Go to Dodge's for goodness sake.
It's called voicing their opinion
Christy R

Duluth, GA

#5 Nov 27, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called voicing their opinion
Yelp. Thanks Really...
Topix is to speak the peace period.
KDP

United States

#6 Nov 27, 2012
exxon people can be very rude!! Murphys gas has the nicest people!
Bee1966

Terrell, TX

#7 Nov 28, 2012
I almost ran out of gas, but I will be damn if I give that rude Bi$*h Tamar any of my business, that store is owned by Litco (The Little's out of Corinth). She was at the hood store across fron East Booneville Baptist and was about to the get fu$k slapped out of her, with her smart mouth and they moved her uptown, sometimes you have to pay a fine and it is well worth it. I will complain about any damn thing I spending my fu$king money on.
Lmao

United States

#8 Nov 28, 2012
I love Exxon they are always so nice to me. I like walking up to a counter and they already know what you won't and what kind cigs you buy. They are just nice to me. The only store I don't like is Dixie they pretty rude. If someone is rude be rude right back treat others how you want to be treated, until they treat you bad. Lol don't go to any store you don't like they are quite a few around!!
You know nothing

Booneville, MS

#9 Nov 28, 2012
Lmao wrote:
I love Exxon they are always so nice to me. I like walking up to a counter and they already know what you won't and what kind cigs you buy. They are just nice to me. The only store I don't like is Dixie they pretty rude. If someone is rude be rude right back treat others how you want to be treated, until they treat you bad. Lol don't go to any store you don't like they are quite a few around!!
There is not one person working there at Dixie who are rude, I'm guessing you are the one who is rude!!
Truth Hurts

Shannon, MS

#10 Nov 28, 2012
You know nothing wrote:
<quoted text>
There is not one person working there at Dixie who are rude, I'm guessing you are the one who is rude!!
LMAO!! Exactly. Funny how he lectures someone about being rude back and treat how you want to be treated right after doing some complaining himself....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Booneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tell me about Jones & Jones 16 min Blap 13
Brady Tallant 1 hr Inlaw 6
Community Pharmacy 2 hr FYI 5
Yu gi oh 2 hr Mee 2
Booneville Forum needs to be STOPPED..who agrees?? (Oct '10) 2 hr H_S_Truman 36
info for acco 6 hr candice 21
Booneville fire department 8 hr JWO 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Booneville Mortgages