DeputyFife

Booneville, MS

#2 Aug 20, 2012
He's going to school at State Pen soon!
loveNcrazy662

Booneville, MS

#3 Aug 21, 2012
i have knwn him for a while too....he pretty damn smart to escape from booneville P.D in shacalles!!! least he had fun!! he b back out!!
DeputyFife

Booneville, MS

#4 Aug 21, 2012
loveNcrazy662 wrote:
i have knwn him for a while too....he pretty damn smart to escape from booneville P.D in shacalles!!! least he had fun!! he b back out!!
Yeah,He's about as smart as a methhead like you.He just got more time in the slammer.And it's shackles.Go to school & quit your dope!
Metro

United States

#5 Aug 21, 2012
I have known him and his brother for some years. Matt went on a meth trip and never came back. But he is smart. He just acts stuiped most of the time. He sneaky as heck. He just chose the wrong road. His brother ain't no good either. There mom things the world owes her and her family something. Really, people tried to help Matthew he would steal from them or do dumbcrap. Brain tried to help him but just like his mom u gotta want to help yourself. Matthew is crazy and a threat to people
Greda

United States

#6 Aug 21, 2012
2 diff Matt Arnolds the Matt ya'll talkin bout is n Green Co.
me

New Albany, MS

#9 Aug 23, 2012
He is in rid was today anyway

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Booneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ISO Call Center-Office Job Support Group 2 hr Dodos 4
Beasley hands 3 hr Josh 1
Cheap Dads,,, 3 hr Jay 2
church 6 hr JustSayin 7
snitches 12 hr Hate snitches 21
Melodi Carr Mexico Presley Johnson 22 hr Primedesign 8
Tiffany Smith Wed Wondering 1

Booneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance