First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hungry

United States

#1 Dec 5, 2012
What have y'all heard about Wendy's? I've gotten good service but sometimes I hear people complain....just wondering what y'all thought of it.
man

New Albany, MS

#2 Dec 5, 2012
I think u tryin to start sum thing
truth

Booneville, MS

#3 Dec 7, 2012
Needs a good cleaning smells bad food is good though but a carpet shampoo would help
give me a break

Wilmington, MA

#4 Dec 7, 2012
I have them on my boycott list. After going through the drive through at different times they can never get your order right.
Big Mac

United States

#5 Dec 12, 2012
I know they have a bad roach problem!
is what it is

Tucker, GA

#6 Dec 12, 2012
Big Mac wrote:
I know they have a bad roach problem!
Not your house they are talking about Wendy's
Big Mac

United States

#7 Dec 12, 2012
Naw we wasnt talking about wur house was we it was wendys i thaught
gud hook up spot n my day

Ashburn, VA

#8 Dec 12, 2012
All I know is when I worked there there were never any roaches. Wendy's is good, they may mess up an order every once and a while but if you call or go back the will fix it or give you a replacement meal next time you come back. I did hook up with several chicks while I worked there, too. ;)
Who

United States

#9 Dec 18, 2012
gud hook up spot n my day wrote:
All I know is when I worked there there were never any roaches. Wendy's is good, they may mess up an order every once and a while but if you call or go back the will fix it or give you a replacement meal next time you come back. I did hook up with several chicks while I worked there, too. ;)
like who?
Oh yeah

Tucker, GA

#10 Feb 7, 2013
I go to Wendy's everyday there is this sweet red head there with the greatest smile she is so nice would love to take her out for a good time does anybody know who I'm talking about and does she have a man damn she got a A55 I could hold all night long
LOL

United States

#11 Feb 7, 2013
I know the red head very well. She is married and has children. Very sweet lady and I guarantee you they are rock solid. I'd leave her alone. No need to be a home wrecker
hoot owl

United States

#12 Feb 7, 2013
Last night we ate there and My 10 yr old woke up with stomach pains and ended up vomiting. Will not ever go back!
Lol

Saltillo, MS

#13 Feb 7, 2013
Maybe your child has a stomach bug???
Did anyone else get sick?
hoot owl

United States

#14 Feb 7, 2013
Lol wrote:
Maybe your child has a stomach bug???
Did anyone else get sick?
no stomach bug. Other Child was fine but that means nothing. We just will not eat there again. That's all! An to me lol at a child being sick is pathatic!

Since: Jan 13

Dallas, TX

#15 Feb 7, 2013
I dont like eating there. I got sick from their food too. Nobody else that ate there when i did got sick. Just walking in and smelling the food makes me want to puke....as far as the carpet, why in the world would anybody want carpet where u know there will definitely be spills! Just my opinion... thats why i have no carpet anywhere in my house
hard worker
#16 Feb 7, 2013
NEVER had a problem, food ALWAYS great. great staff and mgr. too.
LOL

Saltillo, MS

#17 Feb 8, 2013
hard worker wrote:
NEVER had a problem, food ALWAYS great. great staff and mgr. too.
Couldn't agree with you more! Wonderful place!
Now, McD's.....that's a joke. Went there yesterday for breakfast, wasn't in there for 10 minutes and had a guy sit near me asking for money. Looking at every woman (no matter the age) and licking his chops as they go by....and then asking for money from others. Thought that was rude at first, so I went back today, just for a coffee and sure 'nuff, there he was again doing the same thing. Oh yeah, and complaining that he didn't have enough money to make it to the end of the month already cause the government isn't giving enough "aid" to him....and the stench of alcohol was enough to make anyone blow a 1.3 without even touching a drop.

United States

#18 Feb 8, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Couldn't agree with you more! Wonderful place!
Now, McD's.....that's a joke. Went there yesterday for breakfast, wasn't in there for 10 minutes and had a guy sit near me asking for money. Looking at every woman (no matter the age) and licking his chops as they go by....and then asking for money from others. Thought that was rude at first, so I went back today, just for a coffee and sure 'nuff, there he was again doing the same thing. Oh yeah, and complaining that he didn't have enough money to make it to the end of the month already cause the government isn't giving enough "aid" to him....and the stench of alcohol was enough to make anyone blow a 1.3 without even touching a drop.
My husband went in one night, ordered food, sat down with a friend to eat and the manager yelled telling them the dining room was closed. Made them leave but let a group of young kids stay inside. As he walked by the group they all kept begging for the shirt he had on cause they "liked" it!
LOL

Saltillo, MS

#19 Feb 8, 2013
I know for a fact that the district manager is a good Christian guy. I'm sure he wasn't the one that told him to leave. If you were to go and let the daytime shift manager or the district manager of that store know your complaint, I am positive he would do anything and everything to rectify the problem. He's a good Christian guy. I know him personally and the day shift manager (his wife). They really are good ppl.

United States

#20 Feb 8, 2013
LOL wrote:
I know for a fact that the district manager is a good Christian guy. I'm sure he wasn't the one that told him to leave. If you were to go and let the daytime shift manager or the district manager of that store know your complaint, I am positive he would do anything and everything to rectify the problem. He's a good Christian guy. I know him personally and the day shift manager (his wife). They really are good ppl.
They did talk to someone, not sure who it was but they said they'd had several complaints about her. Last i heard she was fired

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Booneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wandering 51 min Abc 10
who broke into the churches 3 hr TrashWillBeTrash 8
White women having half breed kids 12 hr Villain 41
Sam's Southern Eatery 12 hr Villain 12
Balls smell like doodoo 12 hr Villain 24
Sabrina johnson is a theif (Dec '15) Wed Johnnyboy 31
new building by walmart Wed Lamebrain 27

Booneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance