Candace Smith and Dustin Lee Turner

Candace Smith and Dustin Lee Turner

Posted in the Booneville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
anonymus

Corinth, MS

#1 Feb 1, 2011
Do you know them and what do you know?
meat packer

United States

#2 Feb 16, 2011
heard she was expecting cant take care of the ones she has. was told someone caught him with another man yes man he takes him on trips with him .It she only knew who the father of her next baby was,but hard to tell when your doing so many.the two of them share dope and sex with all takers
concerned citizen

United States

#3 Feb 16, 2011
Is this the son of ripley p.d. officer and tippah county deputy Kenny Turner?
Android

Mount Morris, MI

#4 Feb 22, 2011
dusty turner that went to pine grove?!
her buisness

Carrollton, MS

#5 Feb 25, 2011
meat packer wrote:
heard she was expecting cant take care of the ones she has. was told someone caught him with another man yes man he takes him on trips with him .It she only knew who the father of her next baby was,but hard to tell when your doing so many.the two of them share dope and sex with all takers
Candace is a great great mother!!! And is not exspecting another child by anyone!!And if she is its between her and GOD!!She had marriage problems just like the other 99% of the united states and probley just like the person who wrote this!! And if she fixes them or not is her choice because its her and her faimlys life,not anyone elses!! As far as im concerned she takes very good care of her babys amd they love her dearly!! WAHOO!! Go Candace!! Keep your head up candace and your faith in the GOOD LORD and every thing else will work its self out!!!
know it all

United States

#6 Jan 22, 2012
concerned citizen wrote:
Is this the son of ripley p.d. officer and tippah county deputy Kenny Turner?
yes he is. He has so many charges on him and gets by with everything. That's what happens when ur dad is a cop
know it all

United States

#7 Jan 22, 2012
meat packer wrote:
heard she was expecting cant take care of the ones she has. was told someone caught him with another man yes man he takes him on trips with him .It she only knew who the father of her next baby was,but hard to tell when your doing so many.the two of them share dope and sex with all takers
she did just have a baby and don't know who the dad is. Its between 3 guys and if u tell people u don't miss ur kids when they are gone then no u are not a good mom. She don't take care of them her house is always filthy all she wants to do is run the roads and screw everybody she can. She need to fix her face
know it all

United States

#8 Jan 22, 2012
her buisness wrote:
<quoted text>
Candace is a great great mother!!! And is not exspecting another child by anyone!!And if she is its between her and GOD!!She had marriage problems just like the other 99% of the united states and probley just like the person who wrote this!! And if she fixes them or not is her choice because its her and her faimlys life,not anyone elses!! As far as im concerned she takes very good care of her babys amd they love her dearly!! WAHOO!! Go Candace!! Keep your head up candace and your faith in the GOOD LORD and every thing else will work its self out!!!
sorry but she is a pieace of crap and yes she did have a baby and no she can not say for a fact who the dad ism she sleep with 3 people in one month and I know that for a fact. All she wants guys for is money
know it all

United States

#9 Jan 22, 2012
meat packer wrote:
heard she was expecting cant take care of the ones she has. was told someone caught him with another man yes man he takes him on trips with him .It she only knew who the father of her next baby was,but hard to tell when your doing so many.the two of them share dope and sex with all takers
so truemshe stole tylnol 3 from a friend that's how bad she is
True

Jackson, MS

#10 Jan 22, 2012
She does need to do something with her face
who

United States

#12 Jan 23, 2012
Which candace smith??
candace

Jackson, MS

#14 Feb 15, 2012
First of all I do know who the father of my baby is An if I didn't it's none of ur business second of all I don't get with men for money unlike u my house is always clean until u broke n my house n stolen my stuff( clothes,panties,n everything else) if I was so ugly y did Jacob n dusty BOTH want me instead of U from wat I heard ur house was NASTY 5 bags of garbage as soon as u walk n the door now tht pretty nasty and GOD created me the way he wanted me to be so now u r talking bout God's creation. on the drug part I don't do drugs I think ur cousin was takin her kids to get adderall and the parents was sellin it n u was buyin it n anything else u could get ur hands on
candace

Jackson, MS

#15 Feb 15, 2012
And No I didn't sleep wit 3 different guys n 1 month also instead of using a fake name use ur REAL NAME
Michael Scofield

United States

#16 Feb 15, 2012
Jesus, all of you need to have your reproductive organs removed.
THE REAL KNOW IT ALL

Starkville, MS

#17 Feb 15, 2012
First of all Ms. know it all it should say know nothing, because one you are as fake as they come got all over face book about praying and God gonna make sure you come out on top, oh you are on top, on top of anything that will let you ride, and the thing you do on your knees is not praying like it should be ms know nothing thats called sucking cock, and you are gonna talk about somebodies house being dirty well I been to Candace probably a few hundred times and its not dirty you however got pictures of clothes and garbage everywhere and you in some little slinky skany outfit on facebook, heres a clue atleast clean your house before you gonna put a picture trying to look all sexy because if you live in that filth I can only imagine how you smell, and as far as taking care of kids candace is a great mother and here we go again with your know nothing self you got pictures of your child eating dog food off the floor on facebook Really, as if the dog food wasnt bad enough its cute to you that your child is picking food up off he floor and eating it, well thats just nasty. And if I am not mistaken didnt you and Jacob get together there so you are a home wrecking whore because you and dustin were not married, so dont go throwing any stones when you live in a glass house, oh thats right you dont live in a glass house you live in a filthy stinking trailer, but it fits your trailer trash self. And be real careful who you accusing of stealing cause someone needs to enlighten you on a little thing called surveillence cameras and whos house you broke into, and drugs are you sure you gonna go there cause lots of people have stories and stories about you partying it up, and its a total lie about the 3 guys in a month with candace but you might want to google yourself cause there is a video of your drunk stoned coked up self with three guys at one time. Dont be a hater just cause Jacob and Dusty want the good mother, good person and smart girl. I am sure you will find someone, goodness dont see how you can keep from it with as many as you are letting screw you. See they only want you for one thing and thats just cause its easy they never stay cause its not any good. And honey I aint shy just tell me where you want to meet me and I can be there in a just a few. And we all know who you are cause you are not smart at all and everything can be traced so fake name means nothing. You talk all strong on facebook like you are done well thats a joke if you were done you wouldnt be begging him and writing lies on here grow up clean your house and quit letting your children eat dog food off the floor. Worry about your house and kids and not Candace's.
Jkui

Booneville, MS

#18 Jun 5, 2012
Hey
all in

United States

#19 Jun 5, 2012
candace wrote:
First of all I do know who the father of my baby is An if I didn't it's none of ur business second of all I don't get with men for money unlike u my house is always clean until u broke n my house n stolen my stuff( clothes,panties,n everything else) if I was so ugly y did Jacob n dusty BOTH want me instead of U from wat I heard ur house was NASTY 5 bags of garbage as soon as u walk n the door now tht pretty nasty and GOD created me the way he wanted me to be so now u r talking bout God's creation. on the drug part I don't do drugs I think ur cousin was takin her kids to get adderall and the parents was sellin it n u was buyin it n anything else u could get ur hands on
haha. Candace u r so trying to take up for ur self. But if people know u than they know the real slore u r! And that u just recently found out who ur babies daddy is. He's a punk that has 6 kids under the age of 5. He's just as bad as u! He's nothing but a woman beater and an aderal user. Neither one of u r worth the air y'all breathe. And as far as being ugly? Well hun. U r very very ugly. Alot of plastic surgery mite help u. I'm not saying ur a bad mom I don't know u that well. But I have seen u and I know dusty well. He's a peice of dog crap. Worthless father to all 6 kids. A woman beater. And I could go on and on! So don't get on here and try to defend ur self cause ur actions and choices have got u on here. Bad actions. Bad choices. Anytime dusty is around it turns out bad! Good luck with tha peice of junk. Keep him cause god knows nobody else wants him. And Mayb Jacob came to his senses after the DNA test. He's a good person and don't deserve a slore like u.
???

United States

#20 Jun 5, 2012
Michael Scofield wrote:
Jesus, all of you need to have your reproductive organs removed.
she needs to b spaded or her parents didn't teach her any morals. Or either she just likes being a slore! That as nice as I could make that
lth

Iuka, MS

#21 Jun 6, 2012
You might want to step back and look at your life before you judge others.
777

United States

#22 Jun 7, 2012
THE REAL KNOW IT ALL wrote:
First of all Ms. know it all it should say know nothing, because one you are as fake as they come got all over face book about praying and God gonna make sure you come out on top, oh you are on top, on top of anything that will let you ride, and the thing you do on your knees is not praying like it should be ms know nothing thats called sucking cock, and you are gonna talk about somebodies house being dirty well I been to Candace probably a few hundred times and its not dirty you however got pictures of clothes and garbage everywhere and you in some little slinky skany outfit on facebook, heres a clue atleast clean your house before you gonna put a picture trying to look all sexy because if you live in that filth I can only imagine how you smell, and as far as taking care of kids candace is a great mother and here we go again with your know nothing self you got pictures of your child eating dog food off the floor on facebook Really, as if the dog food wasnt bad enough its cute to you that your child is picking food up off he floor and eating it, well thats just nasty. And if I am not mistaken didnt you and Jacob get together there so you are a home wrecking whore because you and dustin were not married, so dont go throwing any stones when you live in a glass house, oh thats right you dont live in a glass house you live in a filthy stinking trailer, but it fits your trailer trash self. And be real careful who you accusing of stealing cause someone needs to enlighten you on a little thing called surveillence cameras and whos house you broke into, and drugs are you sure you gonna go there cause lots of people have stories and stories about you partying it up, and its a total lie about the 3 guys in a month with candace but you might want to google yourself cause there is a video of your drunk stoned coked up self with three guys at one time. Dont be a hater just cause Jacob and Dusty want the good mother, good person and smart girl. I am sure you will find someone, goodness dont see how you can keep from it with as many as you are letting screw you. See they only want you for one thing and thats just cause its easy they never stay cause its not any good. And honey I aint shy just tell me where you want to meet me and I can be there in a just a few. And we all know who you are cause you are not smart at all and everything can be traced so fake name means nothing. You talk all strong on facebook like you are done well thats a joke if you were done you wouldnt be begging him and writing lies on here grow up clean your house and quit letting your children eat dog food off the floor. Worry about your house and kids and not Candace's.
excuse me but know it all was smart not to marry such a piece of $hit. And we all know she aint begged dusty for anything. It took her callin Candace to tell her to make her man ( dusty) to stop callin her. He just runs from one to the next and doesn't use a condom like he should. He's making a lot of children that will b embarrassed to have him as a cum donor!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Booneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
whats the deal with Plumrose 2 hr Fed up employee 14
Tice Construction 12 hr Rob 1
melodi carr mexico presley johnson CLAY JOHNSON... 23 hr Primedesign 1
Prentiss county sux Sun lamebrain 2
shoot out at northeast Sun truth 4
jefferson street shooting Aug 27 abcdefg 1
Andrew Smith Aug 27 meme 1

Booneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Booneville Mortgages