First Prev
of 2
Next Last
simply caramel

Jackson, MS

#1 Oct 19, 2012
Does anyone have any information about this girl. Is she still married? What kind of girl is she? I am very curious to know some information about her. I tried talkin to her back in da day but she had a man then wouldnt mind gettin with her.
simply caramel

Jackson, MS

#2 Oct 20, 2012
Now I know someone around here has heard of her. I just want some opinions on what kind of person she is now. She use to mean alot to me. I mean is she still a lil sweet heart or has she changed alot
Anonymous

Bellevue, WA

#3 Oct 21, 2012
yes she is married VERY HAPPILY MARRIED..!!!very devoted to her husband.
who

Blue Springs, MS

#4 Oct 23, 2012
Who's she married too?
Bob

Birmingham, AL

#5 Oct 26, 2012
I know her! Dirty little slut. She is easy check her out she works at this store. I forget the name, but it is by the stop light on hwy 4 and the road that goes by wal-mart.
Amber

Hattiesburg, MS

#6 Oct 27, 2012
Really "Bob" easy? I been married to the same person for 7 years. u dont know me. If u did you would know im far from being a slut. And yes I work. I work and go strait home to my husband. Aww are u mad cuz I wouldnt give u the time of.day. So Bob who are u really? If u gonna talk all this bull at least be man enough to put ur real name on here.
Amber

Hattiesburg, MS

#7 Oct 27, 2012
lindergale wrote:
yes she is married VERY HAPPILY MARRIED..!!!very devoted to her husband.
Thanx. At least someone tells the truth. Gah ppl make me laugh
Hahaha

United States

#8 Nov 5, 2012
Caught with jon, in bo's house. Busted by Bo... Again.
Roscomom

United States

#9 Nov 5, 2012
I heard she gave bubba s. a blow;-) in the bathroom at chevron for a hundred
Amber

Pearl, MS

#12 Nov 6, 2012
I didnt get caught with no one. So get ur facts straight. And eww bubba really. I don't care what any of yall think anyways but whats the point in makein up just flat out lies. I dont need to get money from anyone. Whatever im gonna be who and with whoever I want so think what u want cuz im done
RoscosRealMom

Booneville, MS

#13 Nov 6, 2012
This is PAMELA PARKER! The "REAL" Roscos Mom!! I can assure that I have no problem putting my real name on here if I have something to say. To whoever is hiding behind the screen name "Roscosmom" put your big girl panties on and get you some guts and say who you really are OK????? To Amber......You know this is not my style.If I have something to say to you I will tell you face to face. I will not get on Topix and post on here like an immature child. I have better things to do than get on here and try to cause nothing but chaos and drama. I have enough of my own to do this bullshit!! I had no idea some weak ass coward had got on here hiding behind a screen name pointing straight at me. I had to be made aware of it by someone being that I NEVER get on this worrisom website that only tries to destroy peoples lives. But I do know who it is that posted this because common sense tells me it has to be someone that knows I talked to you last night. Sooooooooooooo.......It is one of four people and that is just pathetic but you people know who you are. But the TRUTH always prevails! This is the first,last and only time that PAMELA PARKER will make a post on the childish website!!!!!!END OF DISCUSSION!!!!!!!! Amber if you want to talk to me you know where I am and my number. Take it easy all you drama queens or maybe even kings.
RoscosRealMom

Booneville, MS

#14 Nov 6, 2012
OH and by the way Amber.........I know you didnt give Bubba S a blow___ at Chevron or anywhere! Just to set the record straight!!
bubba s

Corinth, MS

#15 Nov 7, 2012
She sure did to it was good but I didn't think it should have stoped at a blow for a frankie i she should have let me tear that sweet lil puss up man was it good luv ya hun maybe we can do it again soon
yalldumbasses

Tupelo, MS

#16 Nov 7, 2012
first off i have known amber for a very long time, all this sh*t ya'll are talking is strictly that, SH*T! The only reason someone is posting that she was caught cheating by Bo is probably bc she got sick of his stupid bs and decided to make her life better.....so what if she wanted to get with jon, is it your business? Why are you busy minding someone else's life? She has worked the last 4-5 years making ends meet and taking care of herself .....you people just have to start drama bc you are unhappy with your own lives....gah grow the fuk up....get a life and stop worrying about somebody else....and for that matter, who's dik ya'll been sucking on? Who you been letting beat ya'll a*s and puss up? Clean out your own backyard before you try to dig in someone else's.....damn immature idiots...
Daniel Rodgers

Duluth, GA

#17 Dec 6, 2012
Wow this is crazy. It's like gossip line. Lol
👎

Booneville, MS

#18 Dec 6, 2012
She give up Bill for Bubba LOL
It is what it is

United States

#19 Dec 6, 2012
So see its not sh$& you just said she did get with Jon so there guess she did blow bubba lol but one thing is for sure I know she is not happy with the one she is with bet that!!!
cold blood

Tupelo, MS

#20 Dec 7, 2012
I've known amber for a long time, she has always been w nice sweet girl that would go out of her way to help people. Jon can be crazy sometimes but hes a good guy he has helped a lot of people and never asked for anything in return. I think those two would be a great couple, cause their both good people. And how can you blame amber for leaving bo when hes an abusive, compulsive liar, whose only brave when it comes to his wife, he never wants to hit anybody else. Y'all can say she's sorry but look in the mirror and see who you think is really sorry. Then slit your wist
cold blood

Tupelo, MS

#21 Dec 7, 2012
And she's the happiest ive ever seen her. Ps didn't blow bubba he spent that on sheep
Amber

United States

#22 Dec 7, 2012
Wow!!! I would like to say that I feel pretty dang special that all of you have took a few mins. out of your day to make a post about my life. Its like one min. I feel completely invisible and the next min. everyone is talking about me. You all may think I am crazy but I kinda like seeing all these things you people put on here. It gives me a good laugh at least reading all these post saying how bad of a person I am and how I am such a slut from a bunch of cowards hideing behind screen names. Its ok though I aint mad at yall cause this is just what people do. We see and hear things about people and we gossip and make our own judgments. I understand that. I mean I too once had childish ways. I would also like to let everyone on here know that yes I did leave my husband and yes I am with Jon who by the way is an amazing man. Having him in my life makes living so much sweeter. To the few people who have stuck with the reality instead of getting sucked into the rumor, that is true loyalty there and I am truly greatful for you even though I have no clue who you are. But for the others who have posted please by all means keep them coming. Post everything u hear, everything u see or think u see, and post everything u think about me. I am interested to read more about myself.

Love to all and God Bless

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Booneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sorry so called Father's 23 min Dessy J 15
Shannon Spencer on Mobile Patrol 55 min Freakyyd 23
who is getting 4th and 5th district supervisor 3 hr newsite 4
joe eaton 4 hr Business 21
simon city royals 5 hr wrong 6
sartin or pounds for judge 5 hr vote for Pounds 4
Barry Pardue 6 hr Barry Pardue 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Booneville Mortgages