Renasant Bank RIPOFF!
Wayne Inman

Tupelo, MS

#1 Mar 14, 2013
Don't use the ATM's at the Booneville Renasant bank and for my part, I wouldn't do business with this bank at all, PERIOD!!. My wife used the downtown ATM to get my money from my check-card this week,(our paycheck is deposited to a card), the ATM ran out of money, only giving $200 but deducting $500 from my card. When the wife went inside to report it they checked the teller, to find out it was out of money but refused to make it right with us on our money! We have been forced to file a dispute through the card company to get our addition money which will take a 52 day waiting period for an investigation (remember, they admitted the ATM was out of money) THEN if the ruling is in our favor I will be mailed a check!
What kind of CRAP is this Renasant?? Its not hard to see what is most important to these scumbags, MONEY! They made sure while they had customers in the bank to tell them they were going to make it right with us, until the customers left then they decided to just put the screws to us! Thanks a bunch you lowlife scumbags, I hope somebody steals half of your paycheck one day so you can see what it feels like, what goes around comes around!
so true

United States

#2 Mar 14, 2013
i Hate renasant bank one time yrs ago when we used them my husband got two checks the week of his vacation from heartland and i went to deposit them and these fools had the nerve to say why did he get two checks this week omg i went balistic its your job to cash the checks its not your business why or what i snapped and we swapped banks shortly after they are so stupid i agree with u losers
former teller

United States

#3 Mar 14, 2013
They have to balance out their ATM just like the tellers have to balance their drawer daily. They could have clearly balanced it and seen that they were over the difference that you said you did not receive. If you say a teller shorts you, then it is the same process. I would call someone from the corporate office because obviously they were just to lazy to do their job.
well good

United States

#4 Mar 14, 2013
that sounds reasonable id call corp office
Not true

United States

#5 Mar 15, 2013
I've been told before by my bank if the ATM is out of money or you have a complaint that they aren't responsible for keeping it filled. They have a company that balances it and maintains it. If that is the case with them then sounds to me like they have no control over it either. Everybody has a job to do!
lol

Tucker, GA

#6 Mar 15, 2013
My mother works at a Renasant bank in booneville. And they do all they can do. Everyone makes mistakes. But someone wasn't doin there job at the bank y'all went too. Very nice women and they are not low life's. there doin there job. U shouldn't talk about people like they are dirt. Because they put up with a bunch of people like the people starting stuff on this website that starts problems at all kinds of business.
concerned citizen

United States

#7 Mar 15, 2013
lol wrote:
My mother works at a Renasant bank in booneville. And they do all they can do. Everyone makes mistakes. But someone wasn't doin there job at the bank y'all went too. Very nice women and they are not low life's. there doin there job. U shouldn't talk about people like they are dirt. Because they put up with a bunch of people like the people starting stuff on this website that starts problems at all kinds of business.
Need to run Tom out of town quick before they lose all their customers!! There are good women working there. Tom is the problem. He needs to go back to which he came.
yep

United States

#8 Mar 15, 2013
they are nosey and will not be tolerated idc who ya mama is if she is doing any of the mess listed above then she to is dirt my dear
Wayne Inman

Tupelo, MS

#10 Mar 19, 2013
In all fairness to Thom, he wasnt at the bank the day this happened. He contacted me the next morning,(after me posting this and sending an email to corporate) and offered to help. Sometimes help comes a little to little, a little too late. I can only imagine if this had been somebody thats entire check was $300. Maybe I went off the deep end on my first post, maybe not, but I'm so tired of Banks, electric companies and such just telling us what we are going to do, then when its on them, its not a big deal! Like, oh well, its only $300, you can wait until its all straightened out.
As for the "lowlife, scumbags", this was directed at the organization, NOT THE EMPLOYEES! Anyway, my card provider advanced me $250. pending the investigation outcome and I better stop typing now because this is still a sore subject and I'll be right back where I was at the first post. Maybe with the negative publicity this wont happen to anyone again.
yep

United States

#11 Mar 20, 2013
im sure it will happen again cause these idiots don't care about nothing or nobody but themselves
quit whining

Johnson City, TN

#12 May 22, 2015
Anyone consider the possibility that maybe the atm was fine, these people got their money, and were trying to scam the bank. Just saying. And the other complaint about the 2 checks in 1 week...if you're doing something they feel is unusual is their job to ask questions to protect others, not just can checks for you. Both of these posters just ooze trashiness for some reason
Mary Ann

New Albany, MS

#13 May 23, 2015
quit whining wrote:
Anyone consider the possibility that maybe the atm was fine, these people got their money, and were trying to scam the bank. Just saying. And the other complaint about the 2 checks in 1 week...if you're doing something they feel is unusual is their job to ask questions to protect others, not just can checks for you. Both of these posters just ooze trashiness for some reason
The past two times I've been thru the drive thru across from Walden's was wonderful ! The other lady that's always on the phone was not there. The other ones are so friendly & nice. I don't know where she was but thank God I didn't have to deal with her & wait for her to get off the phone before she could wait on me!
P14FD

United States

#14 May 25, 2015
You know you just want to buy crack!
guest o1

United States

#15 Nov 30, 2015
I cannot say anything bad about Renasant.My debit card had been used by someone in another state.The bank caught it and blocked my card so it could not be used.About a year later it happened again,and once again the bank caught it.I did not lose any of my money.I have to say that for me Renasant is the best.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Booneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dope house 2 hr Taxpayers 5
Legalize Lottery and Marijuana 18 hr The 1 19
courting cops 20 hr Just sayin 8
Maggie coleman Mon Maggie Coleman 14
Bill and Amy Weathers (Nov '17) Mon Jmac101 31
Tiffany lost Sun What you said 2
Lisa Cook Sun question 4

Booneville Jobs

Personal Finance

Booneville Mortgages