First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Truth_hurts

Booneville, MS

#42 Nov 29, 2012
Truth Hurts wrote:
<quoted text>
I personally don't give a sh!t. People can tell the difference, trust me.... Don't like my comments??? THEN DON'T READ THEM MORON!!!
you talk like a moron!!! Don't nobody give TWO f**** who you are:)
KT

United States

#43 Nov 30, 2012
There's a guy working in sporting goods with a beard and wears a polo cap alot!! He's VERY HOT!! And his truck is sexy too! <3
!!!!!!!!!!!!!

United States

#45 Dec 1, 2012
Yeah he is "taken" buy her! And I know she left a guy that gave her any thing she wanted 4 him to play her! Hahaha! I think it's funny! What goes around comes around right?!
Lucky me

Pearl, MS

#46 Dec 2, 2012
Bahaha all these wives around town living double lives hmmm
Truth_hurts

Booneville, MS

#47 Dec 2, 2012
Truth Hurts wrote:
<quoted text>
I personally don't give a sh!t. People can tell the difference, trust me.... Don't like my comments??? THEN DON'T READ THEM MORON!!!
im not picking a new name just because you act like a brat and wish I could say more but your not worth the time
mhm

Corinth, MS

#48 Dec 2, 2012
KT wrote:
There's a guy working in sporting goods with a beard and wears a polo cap alot!! He's VERY HOT!! And his truck is sexy too! <3

He's married and has kids. So don't even bother.
KT

Duluth, GA

#49 Dec 3, 2012
mhm wrote:
<quoted text>He's married and has kids. So don't even bother.
Dang! The guy that stocks over night? I didn't see a ring..
barbara

United States

#50 Dec 3, 2012
BACK OFF HO! Ive had my eye on him ever since Ashley in Woodforest left.
KT wrote:
<quoted text>
Dang! The guy that stocks over night? I didn't see a ring..
Tammy

United States

#51 Dec 3, 2012
I hooked up with michael back in the spring. He was working in sporting goods. Some of yall probably know him as Chicago. I picked him up one day and took him home and cooked him dinner and then we made love like there was no tomorrow.
KT

United States

#52 Dec 3, 2012
barbara wrote:
<quoted text>BACK OFF HO! Ive had my eye on him ever since Ashley in Woodforest left.
You better get him quick! I'm makin my move soon!
Truth_hurts

Booneville, MS

#53 Dec 4, 2012
Truth_hurts wrote:
<quoted text>im not picking a new name just because you act like a brat and wish I could say more but your not worth the time
well there is a difference in names so looks like drama. I guess we both keep the name oh, except one has an underscore so they are different!! Staying the same:)))
Laur€n

Tupelo, MS

#54 Dec 5, 2012
KT wrote:
<quoted text>You better get him quick! I'm makin my move soon!
His name is Garrett. Last i heard he was single! Very sweet guy!! And yess, he's gorgeous. Love his eyes!
barbara

Huntsville, AL

#55 Dec 5, 2012
Eww wee garretts a sweet name! Id love to hang his underwear up on my bed post. KT i let Ashley at woodforest slip through fingers. That aint happening with garrett.
Keep dreaming

Duluth, GA

#56 Dec 5, 2012
Ashley is married with 3 beautiful girls..twins in fact. Don't think you had a chance anyways! Lol
barbara

Huntsville, AL

#57 Dec 5, 2012
How do you know? You dont know me. I bet your one of those young hussies in wal mart that ran him off. Yall were always hanging on him in the store. Yall should be ashame.
Keep dreaming wrote:
Ashley is married with 3 beautiful girls..twins in fact. Don't think you had a chance anyways! Lol
Keep dreaming

Duluth, GA

#58 Dec 5, 2012
barbara wrote:
How do you know? You dont know me. I bet your one of those young hussies in wal mart that ran him off. Yall were always hanging on him in the store. Yall should be ashame. <quoted text>
Not exactly..why don't you go ask his wife's mother! She works there and I'm sure would be happy to tell you if he's single.
I_want_him

United States

#60 Dec 22, 2012
I dont care if that guy that works in sporting goods is married or has kids or not. That man is smokin! I would be his mistress any day!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Booneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for woman to join 2 hr Jhonkey 17
Larry Montgomery - Stolen Enterprise Car 5 hr LarryMontgomerySt... 1
Nora Cain 5 hr Crazy 3
Tyler Downs 13 hr cougar 9
fakes 14 hr let me have her 6
Protect all Children ! 14 hr wtf 2
Attention Parents 14 hr wtf 2
More from around the web

Booneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE