#1 Nov 17, 2012
Who the hottest guys/girls
anon

New Albany, MS

#2 Nov 17, 2012
Jon Franklin

Louisville, MS

#3 Nov 20, 2012
What happened to that cashier about a year ago that worked there. She had brown hair and a tan. Kind of soft spoken. Not being mean or anything but she looked good. Those girls at Subway would look good if it wasnt for the thought of Dearman banging all of them in the back. Jody at woodforest looks good. Theres been a handful of hairstylists that have worked there who look hot.
guess who

Pearl, MS

#4 Nov 20, 2012
Bryson pams is fine as hell but I heard hes with a white girl! So his loss!
clyde

Tupelo, MS

#5 Nov 20, 2012
I envy Dearman. He gets all the women. I heard him say once that hed walk out to his car and multiple pairs of panties would be on his windshield on any given day there at wal mart.
Guess who

Belzoni, MS

#6 Nov 20, 2012
Who is dear man
not me

United States

#7 Nov 21, 2012
I agree Clyde. I heard one of those older women at wal mart say he reminds her of a big old yearling boy she conquered back in the 50's. You shouldve saw the smile on her face Clyde as she was talking about him.
leroy

United States

#8 Nov 21, 2012
One of those subway girls asked him once if he wanted some extra meat on his sandwich. He. Laughed and went honey ive already got more meat than i know what to do with. She just went tehehe.
Ex walmart employee

Tucker, GA

#9 Nov 21, 2012
Sounds like Rachel
humm

Tucker, GA

#10 Nov 21, 2012
Yes Rachel she works at Bancorp south now.
Ex walmart employee

Tucker, GA

#11 Nov 21, 2012
Good for her! She's a good girl and deserves it!
truth_hurts

Booneville, MS

#12 Nov 21, 2012
guess who wrote:
Bryson pams is fine as hell but I heard hes with a white girl! So his loss!
yeah and he is a dog that needs to be nurtured!!! His attitude and ego is not what he claims to be.BTW: WTF is wrong with a white girl? Regardless, everybody and their Mother has done had him
Truth Hurts

Baldwyn, MS

#13 Nov 21, 2012
truth_hurts wrote:
<quoted text>yeah and he is a dog that needs to be nurtured!!! His attitude and ego is not what he claims to be.BTW: WTF is wrong with a white girl? Regardless, everybody and their Mother has done had him
i know him and really don't care one way or another. i just wanted to differentiate myself from this "truth hurts". i'm the original and u can do a search on here and find plenty from me. don't be fooled and don't impersonate.
Hmm

Tucker, GA

#14 Nov 22, 2012
That Kayla westmoreland at the boonville Walmart is dumb as shit
Guess who

Jackson, MS

#15 Nov 22, 2012
Bryson is a Sweety
MS Lady

Kilmichael, MS

#16 Nov 22, 2012
Yea ,I agree Bryson is a Cutie.
Lucky me

Jackson, MS

#17 Nov 23, 2012
Bryson is taken:)
anon

United States

#18 Nov 23, 2012
I think the rest are taken as well. Dearman is married. Rachel and Jody both have men
Seriously

United States

#19 Nov 23, 2012
Get a life if you have to get on this web site to scope out hot guys and girls there is definitely something wrong with you! Get a life and look for the right person who is beautiful on the inside. After all that is what matters most or should anyway! Grow up folks!
Ex walmart employee

United States

#20 Nov 24, 2012
Bryson is lazy,don't know how he still has a job

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Booneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
shoot out at northeast 9 hr ouch 2
whats the deal with Plumrose 14 hr justdoit 13
melodi carr mexico presley CLAY JOHNSON n mcvey s 14 hr Primedesign 2
jefferson street shooting 21 hr abcdefg 1
Andrew Smith Sat meme 1
Chris Pitts (Jun '13) Fri Rant 25
church Fri Laura 11

Booneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance