Who really Murdered Amanda Price In n...

Who really Murdered Amanda Price In new Albany,MS

Posted in the Booneville Forum

First Prev
of 13
Next Last
Hope

Booneville, MS

#1 Dec 8, 2011
Does anyone have any idea who killed this woman?
Prayerful

Tupelo, MS

#2 Dec 8, 2011
Not a clue, but I sure wish they would go ahead and release a description of the assailant. I work in the area, and everyone is extremely fearful, to the point of not being able to go out and about their everyday business.
We all need to be in prayer for the families, and the community. This is so very tragic...
PrayingForThePri ces

Blue Springs, MS

#3 Dec 8, 2011
As far as anyone knows there is no description of the person that did this. There is not much to go by other then he was wearing dark clothes. He was not seen enough to get a description. Living here in New Albany I dont even like going out my front door anymore and it was a very sad day today as we all said goodbye to Mrs. Price. Our town had this very unsettling calm feeling about it, it just didnt feel the same as we pulled into the church along with atleast a 100 other people to tell her goodbye. She will be missed & our town & schools will never be the same without her.
worried

United States

#4 Dec 8, 2011
Ok this is just so sad and such a pretty young lady but I find it really strange that the husband don't know anymore than what he told cops I don't know why but something don't seem right with this
FairyLady

United States

#5 Dec 8, 2011
I pray that this family gets some relief very soon in knowing that someone has been arrested. So many unknowns... Was Ron shot while in the house or in the backyard? Why did paper say the shooter stood in doorway? It just doesnt add up. Was it an unhappy parent of a player? Or a student? Nothing was taken from the house?? So was it a targeted shooting? Myself, along with others are so eager for answers
sdd44

Booneville, MS

#6 Dec 8, 2011
worried wrote:
Ok this is just so sad and such a pretty young lady but I find it really strange that the husband don't know anymore than what he told cops I don't know why but something don't seem right with this
Me either. Just a gut feeling. I don't understand.
hmmm

United States

#7 Dec 8, 2011
There has to be more to the story than is being told. Something doesn't add up......
Tracy Vain

United States

#8 Dec 8, 2011
Lovely couple from a lovely town. Anyone who knew Amanda and wants to honor her memory should live their days with a smile on their face, Christ in their hearts, and serving others on their mind.
worried

United States

#10 Dec 8, 2011
Local I agree the with you we need some cops like on CIS or law and order right
Will the truth come out

Booneville, MS

#11 Dec 8, 2011
2+2 is just not adding up to 4. This does not appear to be any kind of random shooting. It does look like she was the one targeted. If anyone wants to break into a house, they would run like crazy, if they saw someone. If it was a home invasion, would someone calmly shoot her in the chest and then calmly shoot him in the shoulder and (in the news report) say the assaliant calmly walks away without killing him. Too many things that just don't make sense. Everyone says what a great family. How many times have we heard that when there is all kind of mess going on.
hmmm

United States

#12 Dec 8, 2011
It's terrible but I think the police prob suspect the husband as well. It just does not add up. If you've just shot 2 people you don't just calmly walk away.
Guy

Tupelo, MS

#13 Dec 8, 2011
If somebody shot me in the shoulder he had better keep shooting or I would kill him. Especially if I knew he shot my wife.

I have a hard time believing someone even semi-athletic (fooball coach) would just stay there and bleed.
(people rarely just "drop" when shot like in the movies)

Even if I were going to die, I'd get some evidence somewhere. His skin under my nails, his blood on me, my bite marks on him... SOMETHING!!!
worried

United States

#14 Dec 8, 2011
So true ......... I thank if someone shoot my loved one I would know more than they were masked like were the white black short tall fat or skinny ... Something is wrong here
LeagleEagle

United States

#15 Dec 8, 2011
No angry parents of players or the coach would have been targeted. Did all of this actually happen inside the house? Grisham said this morning that Ron heard a scream and ran in the den. Got a look at the assailant standing in the doorway. This makes no sense really. Clearly the perpetrator shot to kill her, yet her husband was only shot in the shoulder? I hope against hope he is not involved & that they find the actual killer ASAP!
dont know

Booneville, MS

#16 Dec 8, 2011
Wasn't the kid in the house? I damn sure would have not just laid there bleeding if my child was in the house somewhere & did he even know his wife was dead at the time he got shoot?
Local

Tupelo, MS

#17 Dec 8, 2011
worried wrote:
Local I agree the with you we need some cops like on CIS or law and order right
Wrong. Those shows are pure fiction.(Or maybe you were just kidding. LOL)

We need investigators who are trained and intelligent. We need investigators who are able to look at the incident objectively, without being influenced by the community.
worried

United States

#18 Dec 8, 2011
local ......Yes I was kidding sorry making light of the subject and yes we do need some law enforcement that wont be in someone's pocket or in the buddy system

Since: Mar 11

United States

#19 Dec 8, 2011
The story doesn't add up. The perp was wearing dark clothing and either a hoodie or a ski mask, those look nothing alike. Nothing was taken from the house and then she was suppose to have been shot while taking the dog out but yet she was found in the den? He also said that the perp walked away, not ran away. None of the neighbors heard or saw anything, you can hear a gun shot for miles. He didn't want to talk to the police much about it either. I think the hubby had something to do with it.
SMeans

Brookhaven, MS

#20 Dec 8, 2011
Will the truth come out wrote:
2+2 is just not adding up to 4. This does not appear to be any kind of random shooting. It does look like she was the one targeted. If anyone wants to break into a house, they would run like crazy, if they saw someone. If it was a home invasion, would someone calmly shoot her in the chest and then calmly shoot him in the shoulder and (in the news report) say the assaliant calmly walks away without killing him. Too many things that just don't make sense. Everyone says what a great family. How many times have we heard that when there is all kind of mess going on.
I'm with you. Doesn't add up. Anyone caught in the act of theif or breakin would run-a-way. They certainly wouldn't stand around waiting to fire a non-fatal shot into a second person, unless that was the plan.

Since: Mar 11

Tuscaloosa, AL

#21 Dec 8, 2011
And am I the only one that finds it strange that the police are posting a $20,000 reward for this? Why this crime and not any other "murder" crime?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Booneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jake alan garvin? 1 hr thatonegirl 1
Rocky Floyd and his wife (Sep '14) 1 hr happylegs2 14
wreck on 45 / osborn creek 3 hr ira 1
holly 6 hr Ray 8
who we need 7 hr who to vote for s... 1
joe eaton 11 hr Roger 22
Longwood 16 hr HA HA 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Booneville Mortgages