i heard he was in jail

where is his kids

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
SaRaH

East Point, KY

#22 Feb 20, 2009
Are u from here? Did the whole family cause problems or just her?
kylilred

Rocky Mount, NC

#23 Feb 20, 2009
yes im from around there and it was just her i dont blame her family for what she has done it was her and that piece of crap she has they deserve each other and the misery they stay and live in
Delicate Flower

East Point, KY

#24 Feb 20, 2009
What do you know about Ronald?
dancing chick

Williston, SC

#25 Feb 20, 2009
why is everyone so concerned about where kenny gabbard is, seems thats the big discussion for booneville at the moment, has he done something or on the most wanted list , whats the deal about him
mns

Pikeville, KY

#26 Feb 20, 2009
Sarah, were you a Bennett before u married?
SaRaH

East Point, KY

#27 Feb 21, 2009
Yeah, I was.
amy a g

Chesterfield, MO

#29 Apr 6, 2010
im back and yes i was in jail and yae on some bad charges rape 3 and dont cace who knows jude me if you wont it was for having sex with a 15 year old girl that her and her mom bowth told me she was 18teen and her mom got te same charge i pled guilty becouse they told me i could keep my kids and they are all i care about so if peoplle dont like me for it then i dont know what to sa
pittiful

Versailles, KY

#30 Apr 8, 2010
Kenny is out of jail, you are all crazy if you think Sheila would keep his kids they act like their dieing all the time. He said that she hasn't even offered to see his new baby and kevin's baby is almost a year old and she hasn't even laid eyes on it. Yeah she is a awlful bitch but she ain't no worse then what Jimmy was married to the first time. If Lana was such a great woman why did they fight all the time? And if she was such a great person how could something as nasty as Sheila get him to begin with.
Tru honky

United States

#31 Aug 28, 2012
Kenny aint nutn but garbage anyway. U belong in prison u rapist where ud get what u dederve!!!
Biggn

United States

#33 Sep 13, 2012
Tru honky wrote:
Kenny aint nutn but garbage anyway. U belong in prison u rapist where ud get what u dederve!!!
yea ol kenny is a backstabbn, punk! If u read this ken u know u dont take care of ur kids. How many u got anyway? More than is in that neck a tha woods. U prolly r n jail for rape again anyway. Haaaaa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Booneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fire Department 1 hr Ledford Dean 4
Mrs.Hobbs 5 hr judy 9
Aaron Gabbard 6 hr privateeye 11
Name for New Road Tue GOD 2
nannie roberts (Dec '10) Tue Deeg 6
This sight!😝 Mon Okaynow 7
topix lies matter Mon Puddintain 8

Booneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance