serial killer from booneville
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
concserined FAMILY

London, KY

#46 Apr 6, 2011
unheard of wrote:
Born and raised in Owsley County, Moved to Richmond in 1989, right after Davidson murders. What about Mark Hacker being killed in his own home in front of a dozen people, Carl Gabbard stayed in jail till the funeral was over, that was it. Bill Oliver, after years of drinkin' and puttin' his wife through hell, shot her in the head with a .44 magnum, while she was takin' him to a bootlegger for more beer.I don't think he pulled a day over it. I went to school with Ricky Gipson, who "supposedly" jumped off the low-water bridge at fishtrap and broke his neck, Bullshit. Yeah, if you're lookin' to get the "Deep six" you need not leave the lovely confines of Owsley County, Kentucky.
i have gotten on topic recently an my step brother ricky lee gipsons name was mentioned.i have heard the same thing about the frost boy.i heard they was jelous of him and they hit him in the back of the head with a rock threw him in the river and tried to say he drowned.never was said that he broke his neck i was always told he just drowned 2 months ago i was told the story about the roxk and they know the story about the frosy brothers they where at he brodge partyin and that GUY hit him in the back of the head with the rock.his lung filled up when he hit the water his lung filled up when u knoxked him un consious and KNOCKED him the water to cover it up and drowning.these murders will be solved.thatd the friggin truth u will answer to god.there was also other girls and males at the scene.IF U KNOW ANYTHING ELSE THERE WILL BE A REWARD TO PUT THIS MALE TO JUSTICE FOR THE CRIME THE FROST BOYS AND BOY THAT COMMITTED THESE CRIMES!!!
bigjim

Nerinx, KY

#47 Apr 7, 2011
Owell, shit happens. It don't matter where you are.
Book

Lebanon, KY

#48 Aug 23, 2011
Cries in the Desert is the name of the book
IsLand city girl

Virgie, KY

#49 Aug 24, 2011
there going to have a movie out about this nut. Coming Soon
In theaters October 31.
MOVIEmeter
SEE RANK
Down 3,226 this week
View rank on IMDbPro The Toy Box (2011)
Horror | Thriller - 31 October 2011 (USA)
Class mate

Chesterfield, MO

#50 Aug 24, 2011
I was in school with him. A Lady from CA called me 10-12 years ago about him. Talking about making a movie and was wanting to know if I would do a interview. Donald had gave them my name as well as a old teacher's and two more people he had went to school with. That has been the last I heard from them.
wondering

Prospect, TN

#51 Aug 29, 2011
on beattyville topix thread bout johnnie mann someone said guy was found with head in lap in car, what is that all about? freaking crazy chit
Blood

United States

#52 Aug 30, 2011
sally wrote:
his daughter's name is Glenda Jean Ray, i've done some sluething i looked on yellowpages and tried to search for that name in beattyville but didn't find anything. i would say she would have had her name changed though... i also did a people search and it said there was a Glenda "L" Ray in beattyville... i am afraid!!! what if there is a murderer living just a few miles down the road and starting a restaurant to kill people with poisonous pepperoni pizzas... omg i am never going tto beattyville again!
If I am not mistaken the last name would be "Blood" they live on Hamilton Ridge Road, off of 587 strange people from what I have known of them ,,, there is a paper back book out about them just can't recall the title at the moment

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Booneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What does Beattyville need to improve? 1 hr Litmus 19
She's a duck too 2 hr Who 17
Johnny R Feltner 2 hr Pretend newsman 5
Here Chrystal goes again 2 hr Heh 33
discret (Feb '14) Thu Fuckem all 7
where do gays get together around here Thu Fuckem all 2
dope queen Thu TJG 5

Booneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance