concerned citizen

Booneville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2008

don't Anny body get on this no more i left thees comments over a month ago and no body has left any thing on this yet so i don't know why thay have not looked like some body would have by now... i Guss they have not looked at it yet so iam going to get off for now....this tripl murder needs to solved but is not so some body need to come forth and tell what thay know about it so it can be over with it will never be over for the familys thay have a life time of hurt....
to deal with.....
knock knock

Mckee, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2008

kennith frost was killed by his brother clyde. but for what ever reason clyde was let go...
Just Asking

Lebanon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2008

knock knock wrote:
kennith frost was killed by his brother clyde. but for what ever reason clyde was let go...
Who was it that killed their brother Wayne?
no name

Booneville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2008

Wayne supposedly killed himself in a cemetery near his home. Rumor (just romor..no personal knowledge) is that he was going to be connected to other killings.
knock knock

Mckee, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2008

yes as no name said. wayne was supposely know or had some thing to do with the davidson ,and brandburg, killing. just street talk and no one knows for sure.
Jose

Booneville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2008

Crazy stuff
unheard of

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2009

Judged:

Born and raised in Owsley County, Moved to Richmond in 1989, right after Davidson murders. What about Mark Hacker being killed in his own home in front of a dozen people, Carl Gabbard stayed in jail till the funeral was over, that was it. Bill Oliver, after years of drinkin' and puttin' his wife through hell, shot her in the head with a .44 magnum, while she was takin' him to a bootlegger for more beer.I don't think he pulled a day over it. I went to school with Ricky Gipson, who "supposedly" jumped off the low-water bridge at fishtrap and broke his neck, Bullshit. Yeah, if you're lookin' to get the "Deep six" you need not leave the lovely confines of Owsley County, Kentucky.
almost a cope

Fairfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2009

i know his sister and she is wonderful
lalalalalalala

Booneville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2009

88t-bird wrote:
lol for the most part that is true but my Uncle went to prison for his crime in November (1986)!!
I kind of wish he was my uncle.

LOL

That'd be cool!
88t-bird

Mckee, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2009

lalalalalalala wrote:
<quoted text>
I kind of wish he was my uncle.
LOL
That'd be cool!
Lord knows I wasnt bragging I was only saying he did his time for what he did! From what I understand the reason it all took place cause the man he killed was beating his wife and kids and had molested his kids! Still I dont think he should have taken the law into his own hands!
jassylu

Lawrenceburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2009

unsolved murders happen everywhere....it's scary to think you can trust someone for years and then for no reason they can walk in and just kill you.and get away with it because everyone knows they were your friend.
whitley

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2009

what about the serial killer that was hiding out in booneville that had bodies buried on the irvine rd. That has 13 yrs ago and he took the police on some wild chase before the finally caught him what was he's name he was on americas most wanted was it richardson he was real tall with long hair
way back when

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2009

That was Glenn Rogers and he was hiding out in Beattyville with two of his aunts. They found one body there, a man from Ohio that he had done some work for and stayed with. There is a book about it. I have the book, "Smooth Operator". you should check it out.
whitley

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2009

thanks for the info i will have to read it ya read it yet is worth my time that man was out there
ccc

Chavies, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2011

Just the Facts wrote:
Would be interesting to actually know how many cases are out there unsolved
- Murder of Danny McDaniel on 9/19/2002 in Owsley County, KY
-murder of Daniel "Whitey" Mayes 3/24/1997 in Owsley County, KY
-Brenda Sue Davidson 11/06/1988 in Owsley County, KY
-Michael Dale Davidson 11/06/1988 in Owsley County, KY
I would love to see all these cold cases solved. I know the Kentucky State Police is doing everything within their power to solve these cases. The case of Brenda and Michael Davidson is personal to me and I can't wait til the day when the killers are punished...some of them may be dead, some of them may still be roaming around in Booneville. I'm sure there's a lot of talk and I'm sure a lot of people know more than they want to say because people don't like getting involved in stuff. They can remain anonymous though. Please if anyone reading this has heard anything contact the KSP, you don't even have to give your name, you can call from a pay phone or anything. It would get it off your chest ya know. I know if I knew something like that I'd rather tell someone than to keep it hid for years and have to sleep at night with that on my mind. Some people may call me crazy, maybe a little obsessed, but I go to sleep EVERY night with this case on my mind and have for a long long time. Someone done this, someone pulled that trigger, someone knows something. Thanks to everyone who took the time to read this. Please visit kentuckystatepolice.org
Turner News Editor

Booneville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2011

"In a 1991 interview with a reporter from the Columbus Dispatch, Harvey gave a rare glimpse into his mindset:

Why did you kill?

Well, people controlled me for 18 years, and then I controlled my own destiny. I controlled other peoples lives, whether they lived or died. I had that power to control.

What right did you have to decide that?

After I didnt get caught for the first 15, I thought it was my right. I appointed myself judge, prosecutor and jury. So I played God.

On July 23, 2001, the Associated Press printed an article listing the worst serial killers in the United States. Donald Harvey was rated number one, followed by John Wayne Gacy, Patrick Kearney, Bruce Davis and Dean Corll.

Donald Harveys first scheduled parole hearing is set for 2047. He will be 95."
Landslide

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2011

Crys in The Desert is the toybox killer story.
MLL3

Florence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2011

AllKnowing wrote:
<quoted text>
She does live in Beattyville. Her name is Glenda "Jessy" Ray and she helped the toy box killer with some of his evil doings. She was convicted but got probation. She works with creative concrete in Beattyville. Her mother is Glenda Blood.
NO HER NAME IS NOT GLENDA AND SHE DOES NOY LIVE IN LEE COUNTY HER NAME WAS CINDY HENDY.....
David Parker Ray (November 6, 1939 - May 28, 2002) was a suspected American serial killer and known torturer of women; though no bodies were found, he was accused by his accomplices of killing several people, and suspected by police to have murdered as many as 60 people in the town of Truth or Consequences, New Mexico. He is occasionally known as the "Toy-Box Killer".[1]
Contents [hide]
1 Crimes
2 Trial and conviction
3 References
4 External links
[edit] CrimesDavid Parker Ray tortured and presumably killed his victims in a $100,000 homemade torture chamber he called his "toy box",[2] which was equipped with what he referred to as his "friends": whips, chains, pulleys, straps, clamps, leg spreader bars, and surgical blades and saws.[2] With these tools its thought that he terrorized Truth or Consequences for several years with the added assistance of multiple accomplices.
Inside the torture room, along with numerous sex toys, torture implements, syringes and detailed diagrams (made by Ray himself) showing different methods and techniques for inflicting pain, there was a homemade electricity generating device that was used in torture.[3] Ray would often have a recorded audio tape of himself be played for his victims whenever they regained consciousness.[4]
[edit] Trial and convictionOn March 22, 1999, a living victim, Cynthia Vigil,[5] escaped after being kidnapped and enduring torture in a three-day ordeal. To escape, Vigil waited until Ray went to work and then managed to get the keys to the lock of her chains which Ray's ACCPMPLICE CINDY HENDY left on a table nearby while answering a phone call. After getting the keys Hendy noticed Vigil's attempt at escaping and fighting ensued. During the struggle, Hendy broke a lamp on Vigil's head, but she still managed to unlock her chains and then proceeded to stab Hendy in the neck with an icepick she found on the floor and escaped. Vigil ran away naked, wearing only an iron slave collar and padlocked chains. After Vigil's escape and rescue, Ray and Hendy were apprehended by the police.
Ray was sentenced to more than 223 years in prison after being convicted of numerous offenses involving the abduction and sexual torture of three young women at his Elephant Butte Lake home.[6] His first trial ended in a hung jury in Tierra Amarilla, New Mexico. His trial was then relocated to a small town where he had been raised decades before. He was convicted of his crimes against Angie Montaņo, and then admitted his crimes against Cynthia Vigil Jaramillo and another young woman, as part of a plea deal for a light sentence for Ray's daughter. He died eight months after sentencing, having been held for two and a half years while awaiting trial and re-trial.[7] Hendy, who testified against Ray, received a sentence of 36 years for her role in the crimes.
Name Ray, David Parker
Alternative names
Short description
Date of birth November 6, 1939
Place of birth Belen, New Mexico
Date of death May 28, 2002
Place of death
creepy

Booneville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2011

What are the names of the books. Id like to read them
countrygal

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2011

Just the Facts wrote:
Would be interesting to actually know how many cases are out there unsolved
- Murder of Danny McDaniel on 9/19/2002 in Owsley County, KY
-murder of Daniel "Whitey" Mayes 3/24/1997 in Owsley County, KY
-Brenda Sue Davidson 11/06/1988 in Owsley County, KY
-Michael Dale Davidson 11/06/1988 in Owsley County, KY
what about "BOOGERMAN PEETERS??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Booneville Forum right now

Search the Booneville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 16 min DITCH MITCH 146,156
Marcus peters beat Todd Campbell's daughter 1 hr James 64
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 2 hr thispost1912 1,011
digging Danny 3 hr Burned Before 24
Will your meds go up Since Eddie Duffs got anot... (Mar '12) 4 hr Professional vs discount 16
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 8 hr but now 81,566
Spencer Fork Church 23 hr John Deer 6
•••
•••
•••
Booneville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Booneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000