Fight in Booneville
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Seen it

Booneville, KY

#2 Jan 28, 2011
I saw the whole thing and no bishop didn't get whipped, BJ hit him while he was in the vehicle and then bishop got out and got his big a$$ on the ground so it looked to me like big BJ got his head warmed a lil bit.
curious

United States

#3 Jan 28, 2011
Bishop? BJ? Who are these people?
who

Booneville, KY

#4 Jan 28, 2011
are you talking about carson bishop and bj thomas???
heck

Booneville, KY

#5 Jan 28, 2011
I know it wasn't Shane Bishop he's to big of a coward. He even made his old lady steal money from the water plant
Brittany

United States

#6 Jan 28, 2011
I'm pretty sure my dad kicked matt bishops ass. He settled it and now it's over.... Bunch if babies. my dad handles shit.
Moby Dick

Owingsville, KY

#7 Jan 28, 2011
Another prime example of one small town's ignorance. Who cares people!!
Seen it

Booneville, KY

#8 Jan 28, 2011
Yea your dads a role model everyone should be like him.......... Not!!!
BJT

Booneville, KY

#9 Jan 28, 2011
Yeah since I couldnt fight with a gun I got my fat a** whooped!!!!
haha

Booneville, KY

#10 Jan 28, 2011
Not from what i heard little girl. You're daddo is a coward. Anybody knows that! Hes burnt out!!!!
Brittany wrote:
I'm pretty sure my dad kicked matt bishops ass. He settled it and now it's over.... Bunch if babies. my dad handles shit.
loser

Booneville, KY

#11 Jan 28, 2011
Heard his momma was in the vehicle. Guess she had to go home and change his diaper since he probably had mud tracks from getting his aws knocked to the ground!!!!
VICTORY

Chesterfield, MO

#12 Jan 28, 2011
Thats funny all these people wanna talk shit. Looks like you are all the cowards hiding behind fake names. matt Bishop is a p(_)ssy any ways and BJ beat his punk ass
Dilligaf

Chesterfield, MO

#13 Jan 28, 2011
Fight! Fight! N()gger and a White!
Well huh

Booneville, KY

#14 Jan 28, 2011
BJ couldn't beat the stank out of his own fat a$$ so I know he didn't whip Matt ! Now put that in your crack pipe and smoke it! Haha
wHAT

Booneville, KY

#15 Jan 28, 2011
Snow wrote:
Who got in a fight today in booneville? i heard a bishop boy got whipped. I dont know who it was for sure.
wHAT were they fighting about??
funny

Chesterfield, MO

#16 Jan 28, 2011
matt was jealous because he doesnt have joy anymore. but thats ok because he was with shanell bowling moments before bj kicked his nasty scummy a$$ out of his truck. too funny!
mattbishop

Chesterfield, MO

#17 Jan 28, 2011
i shouldnt have opened my mouth. got what was comin to me
WAITASEC

Chesterfield, MO

#18 Jan 28, 2011
does shanel have a baby by matts bro mark? ha-ha why is she hanging out with matt?
poormattyboy

Chesterfield, MO

#19 Jan 28, 2011
wHAT wrote:
<quoted text>
wHAT were they fighting about??
matt was jealous because he didnt have joy anymore... hes a drunk loser anyway....
poormattyboy

Chesterfield, MO

#20 Jan 28, 2011
funny wrote:
matt was jealous because he doesnt have joy anymore. but thats ok because he was with shanell bowling moments before bj kicked his nasty scummy a$$ out of his truck. too funny!
not only nell was with him.... tisha lewis they were high as a kite... which is still kind of messed up that hez hanging out with them , guess he wants to get her preg too
thetruthis

Chesterfield, MO

#21 Jan 28, 2011
im pretty sure matt would not put anything on here unless he was using MULTIPLE names.... lol. he's too much of a coward.. if you are going to write something at least tell who you are... but he tried to run from bj anyway so why would he want to get himself in more trouble?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Booneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 51 min good news 169,900
Whatever happened to Shelby Mcintosh? 1 hr Anonymous 1
bed bugs at bhs 1 hr voter 32
County Judge race 1 hr playdate 2
Thoughts that cross my mind... 2 hr call me 3
Where are CCW classes offered? 6 hr Wondering 1
Lee Rhodes (May '10) Thu Splat 7

Booneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Booneville Mortgages