yep

Booneville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2010

right click on thread post# 1-20 whatever # it is it will show post perma link left click on copy shortcut. scroll to bottom ofscreen under the comments screen left click on send us your feedback.then it will direct you to another screen.it will say show us your feedback.left click on innapropiate forum post or thread scrolldown to post permalink right click paste this will show post # to delete then it will ask for e-mail address. after that complain submit it and it will be deleted within 4-5 days its very simple if u get confused ill help know how it is!
Ivy

Versailles, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2010

If anything needs to be deleted off of this forum, it's this topic. Leave these people alone, they are not bothering anybody, MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS. I don't really know Dyanne that well but I know her mom and she is a sweet person, and what I do know of Dyanne she is a good girl to. Leave it be.
How

Booneville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2010

Ivy wrote:
If anything needs to be deleted off of this forum, it's this topic. Leave these people alone, they are not bothering anybody, MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS. I don't really know Dyanne that well but I know her mom and she is a sweet person, and what I do know of Dyanne she is a good girl to. Leave it be.
This has nothing to do with whomever you are talking about. I simply ask how to delete a Thread. I do mind my own business, and it is people like you that get such crap started. Understood? The purpose of my deleting a thread, is because I put something on here sometime back "For Sale" and since has been taken care of, and I just wanted to deleted the link. Now anything else?
How

Booneville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2010

yep wrote:
right click on thread post# 1-20 whatever # it is it will show post perma link left click on copy shortcut. scroll to bottom ofscreen under the comments screen left click on send us your feedback.then it will direct you to another screen.it will say show us your feedback.left click on innapropiate forum post or thread scrolldown to post permalink right click paste this will show post # to delete then it will ask for e-mail address. after that complain submit it and it will be deleted within 4-5 days its very simple if u get confused ill help know how it is!
Thank You! I appreciate your help.
yep

Booneville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2010

How wrote:
<quoted text> Thank You! I appreciate your help.
Did they e-mail you back and let you know they received your complaint?
how

Booneville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2010

yep wrote:
<quoted text>Did they e-mail you back and let you know they received your complaint?
No, haven't recieved anything yet.
Delete

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2010

If you did not receive an e-mail from them, something went wrong and you will have to do it again. Right Click on the #1 in the first post of the topic and click "copy shortcut". Scroll down to the bottom of the entire page. Click on FEEDBACK. It is in bigger bold letters at the bottom. Another window will open. Under Type of feedback, click on "innapropriate forum post". Scroll down and in the Permalink box, right click and click "paste". That will put the link you copied into that box. Enter your e-mail address and then tell them why you want it deleted. Put in the numbers and then click on the button to Submit Feedback. You should get an e-mail from them shortly that they received it. Sometimes it will come off quickly, sometimes not. Give it time.
question

Booneville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2010

Has anyone had trouble getting threads deleted in the past couple of days?? I know they are usually good about getting things off fairly quickly. I have written in on several topix latley with no response??? Do they want you to pay the $19.99 now?? Just wondering if anyone else was having trouble???
just me

Booneville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2010

i dont know how but this might help you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the Booneville Forum right now

Search the Booneville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min DITCH MITCH 146,908
Court 25 min Elmer 6
Re.Robert Goe 28 min Elmer 3
Missing bulldog 33 min I know 2
Gary Goodman 1 hr really 1
Patrick burns 1 hr Lil lover 1
where in the world is Courtney Dean and Troy Re... 3 hr hater girl 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Booneville Jobs

•••