First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Well---

United States

#1 May 18, 2013
Who got shot on Seale Road tonight...the news said that one was air lifted to Lexington and another was fatally shot...
Big

United States

#2 May 18, 2013
Abner Gabbard was shot and killed .
why

West Liberty, KY

#3 May 19, 2013
The news said the one air lifted out had non life threatening injuries. Why did they air lift them out at our tax payer expense? Why not use an ambulance since they were not life threatening?
Well---

United States

#4 May 19, 2013
I agree
just me

Hyden, KY

#5 May 19, 2013
For 1 thing a gun shot wound is trauma there is not a trauma hospital close to Booneville,the man needed to be treated asap...not 2 hours down the road by ambulance... Yes i was there i saw the injury.
Dunkin

Pikeville, KY

#6 May 19, 2013
The news said the one air lifted out had non life threatening injuries. Why did they air lift them out at our tax payer expense? Why not use an ambulance since they were not life threatening?

Them boys didn't want to give up their donuts to drive
candace

Pikeville, KY

#8 May 20, 2013
You are joking right. He was shot in the chest. Or is that not good enough for you dumb*ss!
Gun Control

United States

#9 May 21, 2013
candace wrote:
You are joking right. He was shot in the chest. Or is that not good enough for you dumb*ss!
What do the people of Owsley County think about gun control?
One man dead one man injured. Anybody care?
james green

United States

#10 May 21, 2013
no kind of gun control is good. If you want gun control move to cuba or china
Boozer

Middlesboro, KY

#11 May 21, 2013
Gun Control wrote:
<quoted text>
What do the people of Owsley County think about gun control?
One man dead one man injured. Anybody care?
No.
joe

Cincinnati, OH

#12 May 21, 2013
STAY OFF LAND THAT DONT BELONG TO YOU. IF YOU WONT TO RIDE FOUR WHELLERS BUY YOUR ON LAND
people

Booneville, KY

#13 May 21, 2013
stay off land.. might find some ones pot patch.i hear the young man was in the road. and was shot at and return fire..
Backwoods

Booneville, KY

#14 May 21, 2013
joe wrote:
STAY OFF LAND THAT DONT BELONG TO YOU. IF YOU WONT TO RIDE FOUR WHELLERS BUY YOUR ON LAND
It's like this. You can not ride a four wheeler on any State or County road in the state of Kentucky for,“Your Pleasure.” It's time the County Sheriff starts to enforce this law County Wide. If he can't do just this little bit. It's time we get one that WILL!!!

“STAY OFF LAND THAT DONT BELONG TO YOU. IF YOU WONT TO RIDE FOUR WHELLERS BUY YOUR ON LAND”

Loveland, OH

You got that right Loveland, Oh
lou

Hyden, KY

#15 May 22, 2013
seale rd is more like a driveway between houses,dont believe either man owned it.that man on 4 wheeler had as much right as the man that got in his car and headed his way,things just go out of hand.
just me

Hyden, KY

#16 May 22, 2013
does anyone know how the guy is doing that got flew out,
james green

United States

#17 May 22, 2013
i was told he didnt make it

Since: May 13

United States

#18 May 22, 2013
what was the shooting over
fedup
#19 May 22, 2013
i heard the old man had had been shot at almost the whole time he lived there, sounds to me like he got tired of it, if thats the truth, to bad he didn't have a better aim, do unto others as you would have them do unto you
i know

Booneville, KY

#20 May 23, 2013
yea the other guy did make it. hes out of the hospital now with a bullet still lodged between his heart and liver, they couldnt get it out i heard
candace

Pikeville, KY

#21 May 23, 2013
You are right he was in the road riding by, It was a bad situation for everyone involved.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Booneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jackson Save A lot 8 min health insurance 30
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr North Mountain 156,447
Christmas 4 hr Randy 22
Mary Shelton 4 hr XXX 3
Aaron Gabbard 14 hr loosey goosey 9
bevin and medicaid (Dec '15) 23 hr Hoover1 4
topix lies matter Sat -- Ddd 6

Booneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Booneville Mortgages