What everyone think about him...
guess_who

Booneville, KY

#2 Sep 23, 2008
He is ok
Sting Ray

Booneville, KY

#3 Sep 23, 2008
He needs to be in the grade he is suppose to be in. Why would you want to be in the same grade with your brother in high school
Just Here

Chesterfield, MO

#4 Sep 23, 2008
Cody is a great person, why does people want to pick on others all the time.
Totally Agree

Booneville, KY

#5 Sep 24, 2008
Just Here wrote:
Cody is a great person, why does people want to pick on others all the time.
Because they have nothing better no do.. Someone is jelous..
Blue Jay

Booneville, KY

#6 Sep 24, 2008
Okay. Guys, Cody is a great funny person. & NO ONE needs to talk about him. you all need to get a life & stop talkin about people! gawd.
hehe

Booneville, KY

#7 Sep 24, 2008
Love him to death
meghan

East Point, KY

#8 Sep 24, 2008
aww little cody hall i love him to death no one should have anything to say about him he is a good boy and everyone likes him so leave him alone and i know how it feels to be picked on everyone picks on me on here but anyways you all need to get a life and stop worry about other ppl just cause yours is boreing and you have nothin better to do but talk bad about ppl it would be different if you talked good about ppl but you dont do you and if you have anyone to say anything about why dont you say anything to their face or put your name where they can see who you are you know why becaust you all are scared maybe not of me or cody hall but when you talk about kim an henley and my mom kristin you are afraid of putin your name did you know that the isa charge called SLANDER where you talk trash about ppl and it get so bad they can charge you and it is a really bad charge to and the last thing leave ppl alone like me and brianna smith and cody hall they are good ppl and me well i am just humman and we all make mistakes and have sercets but now if you tell one of your best freind your secret the whole world will know if you ever get into one little fight so that showes who you can trust not many but i got to go bye

i love you cody
Lovelasts

Dorton, KY

#9 Sep 24, 2008
He is my brother and u wanna mess with him screw u...Cody is awesome!!! He is one of my besties!!! Bring it... Ppl wahts the frigen deal??? Is this all u gay stupid pple have to do??? Get a job and a life... Cody, Me and Michael Todd Gots ur back!!! U have sumthin to say to Cody go ahead U dont be messin with us... He my bro and ill get all up in ur Koolaid!!!
We LOVE U Cody.
hehe

Booneville, KY

#10 Sep 25, 2008
I'm with lovelast...Leave him alone he is the bestest person in the world..He awesome and nice..Got a problem with him take it to us!!!!
You need to shove it ppl!!! Cody is great..Leave him alone!
Lovelasts

Dorton, KY

#11 Sep 25, 2008
Oh, Hell Yeah!!!
Looks Like more ppl like him then dont like him..
We Got ur back Cody!!!!
These Pole need a life.
Brionna

Booneville, KY

#12 Sep 25, 2008
Sting Ray wrote:
He needs to be in the grade he is suppose to be in. Why would you want to be in the same grade with your brother in high school
I dont know why you people gat on here and run your mouth Cody is a really nice boy and there is nothin wrong with the grade he is in your just mad because he chose to stay back once and you were so dumb you failed... Cody babe i love ya and dont let a dumb a** like 'Sting Ray' bother ya!!!
Cody

Booneville, KY

#13 Sep 26, 2008
Ty guys, mostly Brionna and Meghan, cause they showed their names and want them to know who their messing with, love you all

“That's what Fred said”

Since: Sep 08

Booneville, KY

#14 Sep 26, 2008
I know Cody's parents and think they're great people...so I'm sure the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
kayla

Richmond, KY

#16 Sep 27, 2008
well i love Cody to death.
&& it was his choose to stay back not your's.
so you dumb ass's need to leave him alone
he hasnt did nothin to u all.
i love you Cody baby!
=]
Angie

Booneville, KY

#17 Sep 27, 2008
Cody's awesome.=]
I don't see why anyone would have a problem with him...
alexis

Booneville, KY

#18 Sep 29, 2008
well i dont really kno him all that wellbut from what i do know he is a very kool person =]
KENDRA

Melvin, KY

#19 Sep 29, 2008
Sting Ray wrote:
Their is such thing as BASKETBALL!! cody didnt fail, it was his choice to stay back!! me and a bunch more freshmans had second thoughts about staying back but we decided no to!! And i would hate to say that i Slamed on lil kids over the computer! come on,grow up and get a life!! and just cause you cant play the game dont be a hater!!
love ya cody!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Booneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min CCR 165,489
court house closed 19 min lostmytolerance 15
election 2018 1 hr Observation 24
Ricky clemons super rat 9 hr Thief 9
Is Dana Roberts pretty? (Mar '09) 21 hr abe 10
county garage 21 hr travisadams0038 4
Hey hank Jul 15 There 2

Booneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance