First Prev
of 2
Next Last
OMK

Booneville, KY

#1 Jul 11, 2012
Sign the petition at the BP to get the 3rd district voted wet. Think it is the 3rd. Lerose which everyone it is in.
Looking For Someone

Pikeville, KY

#2 Jul 11, 2012
OMK wrote:
Sign the petition at the BP to get the 3rd district voted wet. Think it is the 3rd. Lerose which everyone it is in.
Why not the whole county?? Let me guess-Certain places only profit from it.. Right? No I want be signing it!
Hello

United States

#3 Jul 11, 2012
Thats the last thing u idiots in booneville need is to be able to legally be able to buy alcohol
WTF

Booneville, KY

#4 Jul 11, 2012
Hello wrote:
Thats the last thing u idiots in booneville need is to be able to legally be able to buy alcohol
Wt TF ppl all it takes is alittle extra gas money to go out of county to buy it so you must be either a bootlegger from lerose/sugarcamp/fishtraphill/ cowcreak yeah no where all booze is sold in the county so as in you don`t want the county to make money for itself so lets keep the county dry henceforth the bootleggers keep all the money and everyone else thats to smart to pay the outlandish prices you charge for your liquear go send it other places...wake the fuck up ppl you wanna keep the county poor don`t want to put any money into the county that would actually make it quite popular and yeah get off your highghorses all u bible thumpers who drink like fishes when church lets out just so you can get drunk off your asses to forget about the sins you commited that put you there in the first places.....MAKE OWSLEY COUNTY A WET COUNTY AND QUIT MAKING MONEY FOR OTHER COUNTIES...
LOOK AT MANCHETER THEY JUST MADE IT A WET COUNTY AND LOOK HOW WELL THATS DOING....EVERYONE IN THIS COUNTY DRINKS UNLESS YOU ARE TO DAMN OLD TO LIFT A GLASS TO YOUR MOUTH OR A CHILD SO WAKE UP AND SMELL THE ROSES...DRINKIIN ISNT A SIN TO BE A DRUNK IS
WTF

Booneville, KY

#5 Jul 11, 2012
and yeah i can spell so dont start that shit...
OMK

Booneville, KY

#6 Jul 12, 2012
City of Manchester made over $28,000 the 1st 1/4 they sold beer there, Drinking crime relate went down by over %50. Don't believe ne call the News Paper up there. Looking for someone you have a perfect right not to vote against it. Guess you draw a check and don't pay no tax's. Fiscal Court has to levey a tax before it is voted on first ot ehy can't make one after the vote. I don't drink but maybe a 6 pack a month myself. People eho go ot Lee or Clay to buy are drinking on their way back or most of them. Guess we just have a bunch or old people here and some are retarts. We need to move up in the world or are we going to let a certain crew keep running the county????? Vote wet and save some of your tax $ coming out of you bill fold.
i know

Bellevue, WA

#7 Jul 12, 2012
well i dont drink dont like it either. i think it should be county wide wet not just at bp it would bring money in the county. give money to our own town besides another county. VOTE THE WHOLE COUNTY IN OWSLEY WET
Anon

Winchester, KY

#8 Jul 12, 2012
The whole damned county needs to be voted wet. This isn't 1920 anymore. This should have been done YEARS ago.
about timet

Booneville, KY

#9 Jul 12, 2012
ye haw getter done on lerose vote wet will save a lot of gas money and time and not have to leave good old owsley county to get a cold light
Just Info

Booneville, KY

#10 Jul 12, 2012
Owsley County! That would be great. Another County entered the 21st century and doing away with archaic laws that hinder progress. In June Somerset Ky went wet after 40 years of being dry. The people that opposed the measure warned of blood on the highways. Actually the number of DUI's dropped and revenue for the county went up because of taxes paid on sales. No longer did the bootleggers make big money on illegally sold alcohol without paying taxes on it. Time to wake up Owsley County.......
Did I just say that

United States

#11 Jul 12, 2012
What's next u dumb ignorant ppl wanna make Perc 30 legal to buy over the counter u booneville ppl r ignorant
haha

Booneville, KY

#12 Jul 12, 2012
Did I just say that wrote:
What's next u dumb ignorant ppl wanna make Perc 30 legal to buy over the counter u booneville ppl r ignorant
yeah why not ,you are the dumb ass ,Id rather see a drunk than a pill/meth head
Here we go

Booneville, KY

#13 Jul 12, 2012
Looking For Someone wrote:
<quoted text> Why not the whole county?? Let me guess-Certain places only profit from it.. Right? No I want be signing it!
JEALOUSLY has kept Owsley County from moving forward over that past 100 years.
Did I just say that

United States

#14 Jul 12, 2012
Don't leave out incest here we go
Yes

Booneville, KY

#15 Jul 12, 2012
I agree with Those who said the whole county needs to be wet, it's ridiculous to have to go out to town to drink.
There's sure as hell nothing else to do in booneville. So why not let us get drunk ????
Did I just say that

United States

#16 Jul 12, 2012
Because all u dumb mFoUtChKeErRS stay high all the time
Responsible

Booneville, KY

#18 Jul 12, 2012
Yes wrote:
I agree with Those who said the whole county needs to be wet, it's ridiculous to have to go out to town to drink.
There's sure as hell nothing else to do in booneville. So why not let us get drunk ????
drinking to get drunk is not the reason to supoort this effort. Teaching folks to be responsible drinkers will take some time...and some will learn the hard way
Wise Old Owl

Stanton, KY

#19 Jul 12, 2012
There are to many bootleggers and preachers to ever vote Owsley county or any of her districts wet.
Haha

Booneville, KY

#20 Jul 12, 2012
Responsible wrote:
<quoted text>
drinking to get drunk is not the reason to supoort this effort. Teaching folks to be responsible drinkers will take some time...and some will learn the hard way
Seriously??? Who drinks for any reason than to get drunk?
Anon

Winchester, KY

#21 Jul 13, 2012
Did I just say that wrote:
The following items in your post aren't words: "u" "ppl" "perc" "r".

If you want to call someone ignorant or stupid, make sure you get your spelling and punctuation correct.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Booneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hot summer for animals 1 hr Water every day 3
Cale Turner County Judge Executive 6 hr in the know 17
Bobbi Moland dating Johnny Grigsby 10 hr true 7
william lewis getting out? (Aug '09) 10 hr true 18
Horney At home! (Nov '14) 21 hr idiot 10
Who has access to your local email address mess... Tue ELMER 3
Hwy 708 Tue Facebook user 15
More from around the web

Booneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE