Why do you not have to have your vehi...
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Beachnboatbum

United States

#61 Jan 6, 2011
Sorry one more thing. I like to drive by the elementary schools sometimes.
please

Evansville, IN

#62 Jan 6, 2011
Beachnboatbum wrote:
<quoted text>
More meaningless, low level babble from Dingle B...
Here's a thought:
Wipe the drool off your chin and the keys and get your act together...
Loser....
Beachnboatbum

Saint Augustine, FL

#63 Jan 6, 2011
Beachnboatbum wrote:
I'm neither. I am a lonely man 61 yrs old looking for a young man 18 to 25 to take to the beach and hang out with me and talk. I get lonely like everyone else. I'm being serious if there is any young guys looking for a friend please post it. I love the beach. But there is one request. I get to pick your swimsuit out and you must wear it for me. If you do this for me you will get in return a massage from me and ride on my boat. Please post if interested.
You poor mentally challenged, whining little buffoon...

I wondered how long it would take you to start those dispicable
actions again Dingle...we know where your nasty mind lives now don't we?...

Apparently it hasn't dawned on your microscopic brain that anybody with more than a 15 IQ can see that you are making a fool of yourself trying to copy my ID without my Florida location...

What an incomprehensible dullard you are..

Your are in Dire need of psychiatric help ...nobody who continually thinks up and posts that kind of stuff is quite right...

I'm sure your folks are proud...
please

Evansville, IN

#64 Jan 6, 2011
Beachnboatbum wrote:
<quoted text>
You poor mentally challenged, whining little buffoon...
I wondered how long it would take you to start those dispicable
actions again Dingle...we know where your nasty mind lives now don't we?...
Apparently it hasn't dawned on your microscopic brain that anybody with more than a 15 IQ can see that you are making a fool of yourself trying to copy my ID without my Florida location...
What an incomprehensible dullard you are..
Your are in Dire need of psychiatric help ...nobody who continually thinks up and posts that kind of stuff is quite right...
I'm sure your folks are proud...
Loser....
tired

Evarts, KY

#65 Jan 6, 2011
Kathryn Thomas wrote:
I know in pound Va u have to have your vehicle inspected. I have lived here with my aunt almost 4 months, I have never seen such piles of junk out on the streets in my life. Just yesterday there was a car sitting in front of me at the traffic light, smoking and rattling, I drive a white dodge truck and I was scared all the smoke was going to cover my clean vehicle. The car was a ford taurus, it had to be a 90s model. I say they should have state inspection here and you shouldn't be aloud to drive on the street if ur car is any older than 5 yrs old. What is with the age driving? If your over the age 60 you shouldn't be driving either.
Dear my car is over 5 years old but it will pass any inspection, I keep it in top shape. And by the way dear I'm over 60 and can out drive any of you young people. I have experence and also I'm a ex race car driver, grow up some day you will be over 60
tired

Evarts, KY

#66 Jan 6, 2011
Kathryn Thomas wrote:
Hey listen up you little smart azz trash, I will say what I want when I want. You don't like it, don't get on here. Why can't you afford a vehicle every 5 yrs?? There is no reason. All I'm saying is keep that junk that is smoking in your yards, garages or were ever you keep it. Not on the streets. Its unsafe and no one wants to look at it. Yeah I've seen plenty of older people that their Ass don't need to be out driving. Their risking their lives along with others. There is a such thing as taxi. And no they don't cost no More than the price of gas is now. If u drive junk keep it at ur house. If ur over 60 keep ur old Ass at home. Get a taxi. I would like to be able to see 60 I am only 20 yrs old. I have a long way to go, and the way some of you drive I won't see 25. STAY OFF THE STREETS.
Sounds like you need some driving lessons, I'm sure they give them in Va were you belong. Oh by the way I have family in Va and yes they drive and are over 60.
Kathryn Thomas

United States

#67 Jan 6, 2011
You are an ex race car driver. Lmao. You are a joke grannie . Go to bed.
tired

Mary Alice, KY

#68 Jan 15, 2011
Kathryn Thomas wrote:
You are an ex race car driver. Lmao. You are a joke grannie . Go to bed.
Yes I am a grannie and a great grandmother and proud of it, never been on welfare and have bought many new cars and prob. could buy and sell your dumb ass. Oh by the way I have two college degrees what do you have, oh I forgot a new car.
why

Booneville, KY

#69 Jan 22, 2011
why would I need to have my old junker looked at ?
Oh my nails broke

Bloomington, IN

#70 May 31, 2012
@Kathryn Thomas

I'd hate to be the man you end of with if you ever even get a man to stick around after you open your mouth.
hills

Booneville, KY

#71 Jun 1, 2012
kathryn, your friend that has family in ky should be the one being ridiculed for advising you to start is uncompassinate banter.
opinion

Richmond, KY

#72 Jun 3, 2012
I have a 2000 Ford Windstar and ther are still issuing recalls on it. I guess Ford still thinks the are good at 12 years old. I am 67 and get an accident free rate on my insurance.
opinion

Richmond, KY

#73 Jun 3, 2012
When they were doing inspections all you had to do was pay them and they would give you a sticker, they didn't care if you car was any good.
Give it up

Booneville, KY

#74 Jun 3, 2012
Kathryn Thomas wrote:
Take your happy new year and shove it up ur Ass old man. My insurance is only 48 dollars a mth for full coverage Dick face. It is what it is. Your mad because everything I'm saying is true. Touching a little close to home Hmm?? Lmao. The truth will set you free. You are to old to drive ur junk down the road. Stay at home in ur diaper and wait for someone to come and change you. Not my fault ur old and shit ur self. That's life. Now piss off.
You are lying about the price of your insurance.
kentucky inspection

United States

#75 Oct 29, 2013
Who cares who you are.hostility Is awful ! Not everyone can afford new car every five years.why should they if their vehicle runs great.my moms car is 91 it works great like new.had it inspected and nothings wrong. Will get a newer vehicle when she can.me and my husband have a 07 can't afford just go out get new 2013.we got priorities and other bills. I agree they should,have inspection in KY.that way we get all the dangerously vehicle a off the road.now age 60 law I don't agree.they take test to see if they are still capable of driving.my mom is 50 looks 30.perfect health no problem.shouldn't base on just age! Should be on capabilities and handicap issues.
getsmart

Booneville, KY

#76 Oct 31, 2013
Vehicle inspections are just a way for the state's to get in your pocket. Be thankful we don't have them and if we did have them they would have to offer public transportation around here.
Vehicle inspections in all true reality is just a way to take your money for bs they say you need.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Booneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cale Turner County Judge Executive 3 hr why 20
Horney At home! (Nov '14) Thu Ms Humps Even More 11
Owsley Thu Tgugynn 1
Chrissie Michelle Turner (Mar '14) Thu blah blah blah 14
Kelly Shouse Thu lol 3
Phlebotomy Classes? Thu Med 1
Hwy 708 Thu fox 16
More from around the web

Booneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE