Who was the 14 year old killed last nite what happened!?

Posted in the Booneville Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
COncerned

Booneville, KY

#1 Dec 19, 2010
??
So Sad

Booneville, KY

#2 Dec 19, 2010
COncerned wrote:
??
I really don't know all the facts so I don't won't to put details on here but the boy is Dylan McIntosh, David's son. This is so sad. Lets all remember the family tonight when we say our prayers.
Onthenews

Booneville, KY

#3 Dec 19, 2010
http://www.wkyt.com/news/headlines/One_dead_a...

Dylan McIntosh. Can someone give me some updates about Shane???
King Lebron

Booneville, KY

#4 Dec 19, 2010
Did Shane die
Dale

Booneville, KY

#5 Dec 19, 2010
I have had Unconfirmed Reports That Shane Checinski, who was the one flown to UK hospital, has also died. if anyone can confirm that... I'd appreciate it
Onthenews

Pikeville, KY

#6 Dec 19, 2010
Heard he was okay. Coming home tonight possibly.
Dale

Booneville, KY

#7 Dec 19, 2010
Now I am getting reports that say Shane is OK
He is okay

Booneville, KY

#8 Dec 19, 2010
Shane is fine. He is home now.
want to know

Lewisport, KY

#9 Dec 19, 2010
which david mcintosh was this boys father, was it the david from cowcreek, that was joel and maries nephew.
Onthenews

Pikeville, KY

#10 Dec 19, 2010
yes
Lalala

Booneville, KY

#11 Dec 19, 2010
Couch that's his nickname, from cowcreek
sad day

Pikeville, KY

#12 Dec 20, 2010
Hated to hear the loss of such a young life. Prayers and love to the family.
Eahp

Booneville, KY

#13 Dec 20, 2010
guess ol couch wishes he wouldn't have treated his horses that way now .. karma comes in many ways..
TLT

Louisville, KY

#15 Dec 20, 2010
These boys was BOYS!!!!! Tell me how many of you didnt do something wrong as a teenager? we all have...... They neather one deserved what happen to them. You all need to leave this family alone!!! How would you like it if this was your son and people was on here talking about you like this? AS for you EAHP, you are nothing but a heartless person That will get what is coming to you. EAHP you also need to go back to school and learn how to spell and i will just let you know that STOLD is not a WORD!!!!!
EPH

Booneville, KY

#18 Dec 20, 2010
TLT wrote:
These boys was BOYS!!!!! Tell me how many of you didnt do something wrong as a teenager? we all have...... They neather one deserved what happen to them. You all need to leave this family alone!!! How would you like it if this was your son and people was on here talking about you like this? AS for you EAHP, you are nothing but a heartless person That will get what is coming to you. EAHP you also need to go back to school and learn how to spell and i will just let you know that STOLD is not a WORD!!!!!
Actually, you need to go back to school for some grammar, it's actually these boys were boys.
Foolish

Booneville, KY

#19 Dec 20, 2010
EPH wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, you need to go back to school for some grammar, it's actually these boys were boys.
Who ever you are, you are NOTHING. A pimple on the butt of society.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#20 Dec 20, 2010
Let's all just chill and say a prayer for the families that are hurting and another one for the soul of the young man that has died. You have NO idea what is going on with these people unless you have been in their shoes. I have and I can say that their lives will NEVER be the same again. Let's not be ugly today. We have a very just God and he will judge what this young man has done in a very fair and loving way. God Bless this family in their hour of need.
technically

Booneville, KY

#21 Dec 20, 2010
EPH wrote:
<quoted text>
Technically, you both need grammar lessons. It's these boys are boys. By using were and was it's stating that they used to be boys. With that being said, neither of you are correct.
jbm

Virgie, KY

#22 Dec 20, 2010
this kid u are talking about is my family I will pay anyone if u can tell me who eahp is and he will be taken care of have a heart u sob.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#23 Dec 20, 2010
technically wrote:
<quoted text>
Technically, you both need grammar lessons. It's these boys are boys. By using were and was it's stating that they used to be boys. With that being said, neither of you are correct.
I know I will be sorry for this, but, here goes. It is none of the above. To say these boys infers that they are present as in here and now. As if you were looking at them. "Those boys were just being boys", not as if they are gone or no longer boys,but the time they were being boys has past.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Booneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Female Yorkshire Terrier Puppy For Sale CKC Reg... (Jul '09) 1 hr ALBERT 15
Joni 3 hr charliescorner 31
Tuesday Barretts new man 16 hr hotrod 1
booneville sentinel 20 hr People 34
City Of Booneville,Ky has new payment ?? (Jul '11) Fri ELMER 12
frozen creek (Sep '06) Thu What 314
Joseph mazurek (Sep '08) Feb 25 charliescorner 4

Flood Warning for Owsley County was issued at February 28 at 4:58PM EST

Booneville Dating
Find my Match