'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 259232 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Ryan and the Stench

Newbern, TN

#49754 Sep 25, 2012
Though Ryan had already decided to distance himself from the floundering Romney campaign, he now feels totally uninhibited. Reportedly, he has been marching around his campaign bus, saying things like,“If Stench calls, take a message” and “Tell Stench I’m having finger sandwiches with Peggy Noonan and will text him later.”
Jay

Springville, TN

#49755 Sep 25, 2012
Dark Ages wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever stop?

Why should she? This is an open forum, and she has as much right to post as you do. Beside if she ever stops you wouldn't learn anything.
Jay

Springville, TN

#49757 Sep 25, 2012
GrandDragon wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, BUT most religions don't teach it as part of the process to become a God. As matter of fact I'll need to look that one up. Is there any other religion that believes a man can become a God?
What I don't understand is why you even give a rats where Romney believes he goes after he is dead. Who cares what you look up? We aren't hiring a pope to run this country....why don't you just go on believing what you believe -or not- and let him have his religion....after all, that's his right as long as he doesn't allow it to interfere with running the country like Obama does with his buddies, the Muslim Brotherhood!
Tart Flatulence

Elkhorn City, KY

#49758 Sep 25, 2012
Ryan and the Stench wrote:
Though Ryan had already decided to distance himself from the floundering Romney campaign, he now feels totally uninhibited. Reportedly, he has been marching around his campaign bus, saying things like,“If Stench calls, take a message” and “Tell Stench I’m having finger sandwiches with Peggy Noonan and will text him later.”
Yelp just like your has you ,take your meds you stupit jerk !
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#49759 Sep 25, 2012
Romney Rocks wrote:
Obama isn't perfect, but he is a far cry better than "I want to create jobs so more people can pay taxes" Romney!
Ummmm... I'm pretty sure that most people want other people to do including most politicians except those politicians who want others to live on other people's hard earned efforts including Obama. Also your comment is just lacking of any thought, which is why I'm here; To help educate you liberals by beating the facts over your head.(Now sit up and pay close attention).
Romney has had a very successful time as a Gov. of Massachusetts, he has worked in the private sector making that company very successful as well to include turning around the Olympics that were going broke until he took over. Please don't post about Bain Cap. Unless you know the facts because I'm pretty sure none of you liberals have read anything factual about Bain or Romney’s record.
Ryan and the Stench

Newbern, TN

#49760 Sep 25, 2012
Tart Flatulence wrote:
<quoted text>Yelp just like your has you ,take your meds you stupit jerk !
You're the one with "Tart Flatulence".
Maybe, when Obamacare get's started you'll finally be able to get something for all that gas!
You know that's not good on the ozone don't you?...LOL
firstofthemonthe r

Houston, AR

#49761 Sep 25, 2012
Leave Romney alone, and in the same sentence talk about the Muslum Brother Hood! and call Obama a Muslum, the Morman Faith has been a none issue, and I agree, all I can say is dont throw Rocks if you live in a Glass House!
Tart Flatulence

Elkhorn City, KY

#49762 Sep 25, 2012
Tart Flatulence wrote:
<quoted text>Yelp just like your has you ,take your meds you stupit jerk !
"just like your family has you ,take your meds you stupit jerk ! fixed it
Jay

Springville, TN

#49763 Sep 25, 2012
GrandDragon wrote:
<quoted text>Wish you Repubs could comprehend why Mitt gives so much. First, in order to maintain his Priesthood status in the Moron Church he must give at least 10%. Second, according to Moron teaching from Joe Smith he must go beyond that in order to guarantee his becoming a God in the next life.
Melchizedeck:
· The greater priesthood
· A male at least nineteen years old
· Given to all ruling members
· Tithing: all members must give 10% of earnings annually.
· Mormon young men dedicate two years to missionary work at their own expense
· Mormons are not permitted to use tobacco, hot drinks, liquor, or cokes.
· Genealogy Library: a vault in the mountain of genealogies for the baptism of the dead.
· Storehouse and Farms: these are to prepare for end times.
``````````
And how in the world does any of this hurt you? I have worked through the LDS for three decades. They have one of the largest genealogical libraries in the country. Their aids and workers have traveled all over the world to small churches in the mountainous regions of foreign countries to gather the family histories of Americans. Some even went via mule because the roads were impassible. Needless to say, you can write to them, and if your family history has been recorded, it's yours for the taking.

If they believe by helping others connect to their family history, they gain grace from that, again.....how does it hurt you?
Ryan and the Stench

Newbern, TN

#49764 Sep 25, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
What I don't understand is why you even give a rats where Romney believes he goes after he is dead. Who cares what you look up? We aren't hiring a pope to run this country....why don't you just go on believing what you believe -or not- and let him have his religion....after all, that's his right as long as he doesn't allow it to interfere with running the country like Obama does with his buddies, the Muslim Brotherhood!
Notice how these Righties become so offensive when someone points out Mitts Non-Christian religion?
They can dish it but they can't take it! Just all hypocrites!
we won

Clarksville, TN

#49765 Sep 25, 2012
Tart Flatulence wrote:
<quoted text>A working nation is a nation moving forward !..Obama nation is a nation standing in water wanting a drink .
When I want a drink I always like for someone else to bring it to me.

Obama in 2012!!!!!!!!!!
Over and Out

Elizabethtown, KY

#49766 Sep 25, 2012
Oh yeah blah blah blah! Romney is such a victim!!! These poor people stealing his hard earned dollars blah blah blah and yadda yadda yadda! Better luck next time!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#49767 Sep 25, 2012
we won wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama in 2012!!!!!!!!!!
We can tell...
By you wanting obot in ;-)
Over and Out

Elizabethtown, KY

#49768 Sep 25, 2012
Tart Flatulence wrote:
<quoted text> "just like your family has you ,take your meds you stupit jerk ! fixed it
Yep. You fixed it all right.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#49769 Sep 25, 2012
The Mysterious Shadow: Code Name Obama

http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/1...
Anonymous

Boise, ID

#49770 Sep 25, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
``````````
And how in the world does any of this hurt you? I have worked through the LDS for three decades. They have one of the largest genealogical libraries in the country. Their aids and workers have traveled all over the world to small churches in the mountainous regions of foreign countries to gather the family histories of Americans. Some even went via mule because the roads were impassible. Needless to say, you can write to them, and if your family history has been recorded, it's yours for the taking.
If they believe by helping others connect to their family history, they gain grace from that, again.....how does it hurt you?
since you understand about the church of latter day saints you want to read this.google lds and sra .
firstofthemonthe r

Houston, AR

#49771 Sep 25, 2012
Was not aware of that, dont know alot about the Morman Religion, my first instinct is that they where looking for something!
Are You Kidding

Tinley Park, IL

#49772 Sep 25, 2012
American Lady wrote:
The Mysterious Shadow: Code Name Obama
http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/1...
Very interesting!!!!!
Jay

Springville, TN

#49774 Sep 25, 2012
we won wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama in 2012!!!!!!!!!!

DORK!!!

8D

Since: Sep 10

Perris, CA

#49776 Sep 25, 2012
reality wrote:
I find it insulting and degrading that the President of the United States of America chose to sit down with those wacko hens on The View rather than meet with Netinyahu or any other World Leaders especially on the heels of 4 American citizens being murdered by terrorists in Libya. United States Armed Forces gathered and waited for Obama, the Commander in Chief, to address our nation but it never happened. They had to wait until The View came on and had to watch Whoopie and Joy slobber and sweat in the presence of their messiah. How disgusting and such a slap in the face to all Americans. Obama and his wife getting dolled up and having their make-up put on just right for the Hollywood television cameras took precedence over the Commander in Chief addressing the American people and the Armed Forces about a terror attack and the murders of American citizen by terrorists.
Obama should go on the Rachael Ray show next...because he just cooked his own goose!!!
...and still doesn't meet with his security officials. i guess, it's not as important than putting his commie face on tv with a bunch of libreal hens!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Booneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bp girl 8 hr Haha 1
People who put everything on FB 13 hr Hdsuilkb 16
Mayes / Wilson 13 hr Tabs Family 2
Barking Dogs!! Sun Ledford Dean 7
Democrats Feb 18 Resident 1967 9
Tale Bearers Feb 16 telephone 5
Donald Trump & Wife Feb 15 BoB 2

Booneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance