The Chanda Hall and April Clem fight!

Posted in the Booneville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
hahaha

Booneville, KY

#1 Oct 18, 2010
Haha oh my gosh April Clem whooped chanda's ass tonight.. did anyone see?
LOL

Booneville, KY

#2 Oct 19, 2010
Yeah and Chanda came to the nursing home and said that she had to go to the hospital tonight due to a head injury from April beating it on the pavement.
I really think that these two should call it quits on fighting and arguing over someone like Shane anyways, really I mean come on.. he isn't attractive and has drove them both crazy. These two are really good people but destroying their reputations over a boy that has told them both he didn't want them and has cheated on them both. I mean come on don't fight over someone like that. Your both pretty girls who could date numerous guys, pick a new one and move on. Let the boy deal with his own mess that he has created and leave him being alone like he has done both of you already! He isn't worth it and you two need to realize that.
just thinking

Chesterfield, MO

#3 Oct 19, 2010
no didnt see fight what happened?
abcd

Booneville, KY

#4 Oct 19, 2010
yeah i seen it front roll, but what i herd it was because Chanda said something about the baby April lost, told her it was not Shane's, but yeah she did get her ass stomped.....I can't blame her for fighting Chanda... look at the mess she has caused. I don't think it's just Shane's fault it takes 2!!! I think she got what she was looking for her head beat on the pavement....
Hazel

Booneville, KY

#5 Oct 19, 2010
I was there to, it was a great fight is all I can really say. I saw is escalating to it, was there from the argument and all. April tried not to fight but that one girl wouldn't shut up. They fit in a car and all the way out the driver side. April got on top somehow and banged her head into the pavement and thats when she had enough. I think really that girl got what she wanted a good ol' country ass kicking. haha wish we saw more of these fights here in town!
someone

Clay City, KY

#6 Oct 26, 2010
well april did win the fight. But it couldnt of been much a fight i mean come on the fight only lasted for 20 sec.
LMFAO

Chesterfield, MO

#7 Oct 26, 2010
Did STD Chanda finally get it? OMFG, about time, people will make fun of her forever, if we get lucky she won't show her face in Booneville for a while, but I doubt we will get that lucky, she has to do something for money, so she will be back in town soon as her scars heal lol
meinowsley

Booneville, KY

#8 Oct 27, 2010
FOR YOUR INFO CHANDA DOES NOT HAVE STD'S and it doesnt matter who wins a fight its if your big enough to stand up to them April and a bunch harrassed her cut her off in vehicles almost causin wrecks jus being childish April can have her skanky ass man Chanda is happily married now and oh by the way she is a Riley now how you like that April Riley lol lol!!!! Her husband is Bobby Ray Riley they are doin good so leave Chandas name out ya mouths, the STD problem is prolly April, Andy Sizemore and Sonja burns Herpes city lol!!!
Sonya Burns

Chesterfield, MO

#9 Oct 27, 2010
For your info i don't have an std never have....never will....and yes andy and i are very happy together.....it was a thing that was long time coming....so glad it did...i could care less who chanda marrys...i would say there will be many more....btw not skurd...lol...oh and if ur saying that andy has an std than u have to have it to. think about stuff before u put it out there....
april clem

Chesterfield, MO

#10 Oct 27, 2010
Sorry, but I dont have an STD! I'm gonna post it at the court house so u all can read it! lol And I would not screw after her! U all think im that crazy! I thought the whole fight was funny, but u have got it wrong she harressed me, she even came to my house and kicked my door, and I had enough, she is the one who pulled up to me and tryed to fight me, its actually recorded! But no worries about all that its over and done with, I new she would marry into my family she must really wonna be around me or something thats all I can say she can't get enough!!! But im just good like that!
karazy

Macon, GA

#11 Nov 16, 2010
first of all, you all need to stop saying it was a great fight, it lasted a grand total of 20 seconds...not much of a fight there. i mean, come on, chanda crawled through the car and they came out the other side and april hit chanda's head against the pavement...its stupid that you would say that it was a great fight. Secondly...April, noone likes you. Noone can stand you. You are nothing more than a two-faced, backstabbing, cut-throat, little bi+ch. You say you have no std's, but how do you know for sure? how many people were you with while you and shane were split??? I can count three right off the bat. You harassed her a little more than she harassed you. Neither you or chanda are worth a dam. Two people fought and only one of them got the ass whipping they deserved. April still has it coming to her. I do remember after the fight was over, april's whole family was over there. why??? Bi+ch cant fight her own battles. you all have a love triangle from hell going on. you got april and shane, shane and chanda, chanda and andy, andy and sonya, sonya and april, april and chig, and only god knows who else...Sick!!!all of them fooling around with each other and want more people. Ya bunch of f***ing swingers.Nasty!!!Its untelling what all you all have!!!Its pretty childish that everyone can move on with their lives except for you april. Your nothing but a shi+ stirring bi+ch. Get over it, like i said, noone likes you. stop trying to make everyone's life hell just because your life isn't worth a f*ck, you duma$$ wh0re!!! See ya round ya nasty swingers!!!
april

Booneville, KY

#13 Nov 16, 2010
Well, why don't you call Chanda up and give her tips on f***ing animals! Anyways my whole family did not show up, my sister rolled in and she backed down, trying to hide behind men! Which is what she is good at! Why don't you tell me who you are! If you have a problem, we can sure try and figure it out! lmfao I never harassed her she came to me, even when her and Shane had problems of their own! That's funny! I tried to walk away from her when we fought, but she wonted some, my life is awesome! I'm not skurd of anyone! Especially home wrecking s**ts! And I think I know who this is! lmfao Chig, was the best lay I ever had! He never bothers anyone, why don't you say that to his face!
karazy

Macon, GA

#14 Nov 16, 2010
well, you think your so smart, then who do you think this is honey?
april

Booneville, KY

#15 Nov 16, 2010
I also remember Chanda called a lot of other people out during the fight and their was 60 people that herd it all. But when one rolled through and stopped and got up in Chanda face she didn't do s**t, she would have got it again if she would have! She has married someone in my family now, it was a day after Shane and her broke up! To funny!So who is spreading peanut butter! Her brother will tell you how she is! I really don't care who like's me! I'm sure the feeling is mutual for some! What comes around goes around, stinky p*ss will get it again! Oh she did try and bite my trick, had to go get rabies shot! lmfao
karazy

Macon, GA

#16 Nov 16, 2010
you probably asked her to lick it you sick freak and then she bit it and you got mad and hit her...fight over...i guess you dont care who likes you, what good would it do you...everyone already hates you...if it makes you feel better, you can lick mine, april...when you said "stinky p*ss", were you talking about yourself???douche that shi+...pig f*cker!!!
april clem

Booneville, KY

#17 Nov 16, 2010
No would not ask something like that to lick anything on me! I do douche myself! I don't lick peoples tricks, especially something stinky as yours or Chanda's! You must have a thing for fu**ing animals! That is funny! will you tell me who you are? That would make my day! Well it is nice to meet someone into bestiality! lmfao right! I don't spread my legs to everyone! I don't like letting people talk about my peanut butter! Well catch ya on the flip side animal fu**er! not gonna answer you back untill you say your name chicken Sh*t!

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#18 Nov 16, 2010
Hey April, you know who this is. Call me, I wont be there but my husbands mom will give you the number where I am at. I'm closer than you think. I'm back at the home place for the moment. Love ya miss and miss ya!!
Dogg in da hood

Booneville, KY

#19 Nov 17, 2010
F u guys u haven't fought no one like me
WOW

Williston, SC

#20 Nov 17, 2010
chanda was asking for it for a while and so she got it. i just think april shouldn't have ever taken shane back because he wouldn't have done anything with chanda if he really cared for her.
WOW

Williston, SC

#21 Nov 17, 2010
april you can find some one so much better than shane, if you would just look. i'm here and would treat you right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Booneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Him Henson nurse home 3 hr Lol at your life 4
Rent a center gave me bed bugs 3 hr Wayne 8
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Duh 171,878
Smoking Ban 6 hr FredSmyth 8
State Rep. 10 hr Say no to Goe 9
New Canaidates? Fri VOTER 1
kelly ray bowling Fri FredSmyth 4

Booneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance