Mad Dogg

Dallas, TX

#1 Jun 23, 2011
This is the 1 who runs around town all the time looking for Charlie Combs you know the 1 who keeps all her kids in the car with her.She has sex with Charlie for pills and money wile her kids wait in the car.Thats setting a real good example for the kids seeing there mom having sex with a 70 year old man.And Sara and her man Dano are the ones who have been ratting on all the drug dillers in booneville they rat on these people and then they go home and do drugs in frount of there kids.They also act like they dont live together so they can draw 2 checks 1 for each child they think they can screw the goverment and get away with it but its not going to happen.And they Caudill family has been stealing logs off goverment land is the police going to do anything about these people or are the police in Booneville as croked as they are.The wellfair office should go back to there house like they have done in the past and drug test Dano and Sara and if they have drugs in there system(witch they will)they should have there kids took from them and placed somewhere where they will be in a better place junkies dont need kids.Anyone who dont believe what im saying about them just ride up buffalo 1 of these days and take a look at there house and you will believe me only a druggy would keep there house and land in such condishion.
Mad Dogg

Dallas, TX

#2 Jun 23, 2011
And if you would like to know something else on these people they are also hideing a person on buffalo who isnt even susposed to be in the county Ricky Helton.
well

Booneville, KY

#3 Jun 23, 2011
damn mad dogg.get em ive seen the house i believe it.and ive seen her around so yep your right i agree
Mad Dogg

Dallas, TX

#4 Jun 23, 2011
Thank you I just want the cops to do something about these people they do this kind of stuff evey day and get away with it.
YesOhYes

Pikeville, KY

#5 Jun 23, 2011
IF any of the family was worth a dime THEY would take those poor kids. Its awful to ses kids raised that way. They need to take them and move them so far away that none of them can even see them
noofurbusness

Pikeville, KY

#6 Jun 23, 2011
Mad Dogg wrote:
This is the 1 who runs around town all the time looking for Charlie Combs you know the 1 who keeps all her kids in the car with her.She has sex with Charlie for pills and money wile her kids wait in the car.Thats setting a real good example for the kids seeing there mom having sex with a 70 year old man.And Sara and her man Dano are the ones who have been ratting on all the drug dillers in booneville they rat on these people and then they go home and do drugs in frount of there kids.They also act like they dont live together so they can draw 2 checks 1 for each child they think they can screw the goverment and get away with it but its not going to happen.And they Caudill family has been stealing logs off goverment land is the police going to do anything about these people or are the police in Booneville as croked as they are.The wellfair office should go back to there house like they have done in the past and drug test Dano and Sara and if they have drugs in there system(witch they will)they should have there kids took from them and placed somewhere where they will be in a better place junkies dont need kids.Anyone who dont believe what im saying about them just ride up buffalo 1 of these days and take a look at there house and you will believe me only a druggy would keep there house and land in such condishion.
Roscoe Burns startin stuff u can;t finsh u sorrie pecas of shat u rip pple off a longtim ago didn't u burn eared ba$tard nothing bit the daddy of thieves!!! sorry pea of scat!!!
Mad Dogg

Dallas, TX

#7 Jun 24, 2011
Who my name is Micheal you f**king dummy and just to fill you in the only Burns i know is Tommy Burns so dont drag people into this that has nouthing to do with it Sara. If you got something to say come say it to my face b**ch you know who i am.Youre just mad because im telling people the truth about your family.And i will see to it that you people are put in prison for what you do they will catch you 1 day and 1 outher thing you and the rest of the Caudill clan are going to prison for harboring a fugitive Ricky Helton.
Mad Dogg

Dallas, TX

#8 Jun 24, 2011
If you are talkin about the burnses on buffalo go tell them to their face what you said and i know you will get f**ked up then because they take no s**t from no one just ask Robert Million 1 of those boy's about killed him 1 time.I dont know the burnses of buffalo but im shure there people just like the Hoskins and Caudills of buffalo trash.
Mad Dogg

Dallas, TX

#9 Jun 24, 2011
None of them are worth the air they consume and yes i agree they do need to have those children took from them so they can never see them agin or hurt them agin.
Mad Dogg

Dallas, TX

#10 Jul 6, 2011
Sara was seen agin over 4th of july weekend with her kids hanging out the windo of the car in the middle of booneville.After leving town she stopped over at Charlie Combs's in the trailor park and gave Charlie a blow job for pills wile her kids set out in the car and waited on her.She has also been having sex with her own mans brother Charlie Caudill i guess she just has a thing for Charlies.But as i snooped around the back of the trailor and look through the windo.I saw her blowing him so hard that he passed cold dead out.
THEBITCH

Chesterfield, MO

#11 Feb 2, 2012
YOU MOTHER F****S IF YOU GOT SOMETHING TO SAY TO US CAUDELLS OR BURNS OR HOSKINS COME TO BUFFALO AND TELL US CAUDELLS MAD DOG OR WELL OR YESOHYES OR JUST TELL ME YOU NAMES P**YS MOTHER F***ER!!!!
wondering

East Point, KY

#12 Sep 19, 2012
whats been going on with her lately? have not seen her in a while!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Booneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Breathitt co sheriff dept gets$14,000.00 monthl... 53 min Tax man 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr umoron 151,667
Aaron Gabbard Tue Rod 4
Jason Combs Aug 22 Coco 13
How to delete Topix thread (Oct '08) Aug 22 positronium 49
Michael John Sanders Aug 20 Noyb 5
what i read in paper Aug 19 Reporter 9

Booneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Booneville Mortgages