Whatever happened to Jason Whitehead

Whatever happened to Jason Whitehead

Posted in the Booneville Forum

wondering

Booneville, KY

#1 Jun 30, 2010
Haven't seen or heard from him in years.
jjj

Chesterfield, MO

#2 Jun 30, 2010
like to know myself. jason if you see this i have one thing to say.. FACE!! lol later bro
Heard

Booneville, KY

#3 Jul 1, 2010
wondering wrote:
Haven't seen or heard from him in years.
I had heard several years ago that he was in a terrible accident.
The Cow Creek Madam

Booneville, KY

#4 Jul 1, 2010
Anything I have heard is just hearsay and second or third had news. I heard he became a drug addict and popped a stroke, I also heard he had a really bad accident. either way i hear hes is not in very good shape these days. But I would like to know.
someone

Chesterfield, MO

#5 Jul 2, 2010
if its the same jason whitehead, he might be in jackson co. the one I'm thinking of. just go to jailtracker.com and on the left there is a thing that says current jails. go to jackson co. and type in his name.. it will bring a pic up of him. and if its the same one then he's in jackson co..
nooooo

Booneville, KY

#6 Jul 2, 2010
theres no one by that name in the jackson co jail
The Dog Poop Edition

Booneville, KY

#7 Jul 2, 2010
Hey I remember him . He played B-Ball as a walk on way back in the late 80s or early 90s for Owsley Co during the time that Larry Sparks was the coach . I hear through the rumor mill that he bacame sort of a low-life though I cant say for sure if that is a fact or not. I also remember thinking he was a in the closet kinda gay or at least bi-curious when we were in school . but looking back I always thought most of the jock types were at least experimentally gay . But I digress as this was totally off topic . I cant say I have heard anything from him in a very long time . I would like to know if he is even still alive . Its strange how when we grow up we sort of loose track of people we once knew .
sayso

Chesterfield, MO

#8 Jul 3, 2010
he was in an accident and ended up paralyzed from waist down he still lives in jackson co
justme

Ransom, KY

#9 Jul 4, 2010
nooooo wrote:
theres no one by that name in the jackson co jail
Search the previous dates. He was incarcerated in may and june for PI and harassing communications as well as domestic violence. It is the same one.
yeah

Booneville, KY

#10 Jul 4, 2010
thats him, wow

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#11 Jul 4, 2010
yeah wrote:
thats him, wow
I know I could hardly believe it myself. I had such a crush on him in highschool.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#12 Jul 4, 2010
yeah wrote:
thats him, wow
Was he really paralized in a car crash. I hope not. Thats horrible.
yeah

Booneville, KY

#13 Jul 4, 2010
forgetsandshiggles wrote:
<quoted text>
Was he really paralized in a car crash. I hope not. Thats horrible.
yes i had heard that a few years ago, he had recked a motorcycle i think.
knows

Booneville, KY

#14 Jul 4, 2010
Jason whitehead was a punk in high school.
The Dog Poop Edition

Booneville, KY

#15 Jul 4, 2010
Hells bells! I just checked the jail tracker and got a look at the ol boy . It took me a few seconds to recognize him . Boy he went to hell in a plastic dollar store bag didnt he? was arrested for domestic violence, possession, and did I read it correctly ?...Stalking. Harassing communications, public intoxication and who knows what else. I dont know maybe something happend to him that made him go the way he has or perhaps he just choose to become a dirt bag . I guess we'll never know .(case closed)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Booneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Booneville,Ky Post Office?? 1 hr LDJ 1
Hillery Clenton?? 4 hr Mercy 17
burrman and april 7 hr jason 13
Kayla Turner Caught Sucking Black Dude off behi... Mon Peter Johnson 8
Kayla Turner?? Sun Ben 2
Who Lets the funkiest farts in Owsley county Jul 23 DLJ 5
The workplace rat/snitch Jul 23 monther 2

Booneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance