she got the itch and its spreading
cher

Tarboro, NC

#3 Feb 26, 2009
nasty
the one who knows

Booneville, KY

#4 Feb 26, 2009
well what can you say about rhonda shes hooked drugs has won the battle,,what ever it takes she'll do,,,,,
-fact is-

Mckee, KY

#5 Feb 26, 2009
the one who knows wrote:
well what can you say about rhonda shes hooked drugs has won the battle,,what ever it takes she'll do,,,,,
Thats really sad!=(
cartrader

Mckee, KY

#6 Feb 26, 2009
rhonda is ok in ways,hey i had her for about a year,she was wonderful,she also loves sex,she has the best you can get..peanut and terry joe i had them too,but i like rhonda's the best..i have a kid with her,i think glenn and ann vires has the kid with them..
the one who knows

Booneville, KY

#7 Feb 27, 2009
lets see,,her words 40 for the blow 20 for the hole
real bad one

Atlanta, GA

#8 Feb 27, 2009
you couldnt pay me t take it
max

Pikeville, KY

#9 Dec 9, 2009
cartrader wrote:
rhonda is ok in ways,hey i had her for about a year,she was wonderful,she also loves sex,she has the best you can get..peanut and terry joe i had them too,but i like rhonda's the best..i have a kid with her,i think glenn and ann vires has the kid with them..
I would have to disagree. I too have sampled the wilsons and would have to say Terri is the best.
speedy

Booneville, KY

#10 Dec 9, 2009
Come on now. It has been awhile but they are both good. Hope them both the best in life.
i know

London, KY

#11 Dec 14, 2009
First off you all that have slept with Rhonda better go get tested i Know for a fact for i saw the paper work she tested possitive for HIV. Also try hipotitus c. So go ahead i hope you Penis'd fall off.

Since: Oct 09

Booneville, KY

#12 Dec 15, 2009
Awwwwww they are all such lovely girls. virgin like and pure as the snow. I bet if you threw any one of their vaginas up in the air and it came back down you would swear it was sunshine.LMAO!!!!

“wanna argue?”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#13 Dec 16, 2009
Killing Joke wrote:
Awwwwww they are all such lovely girls. virgin like and pure as the snow. I bet if you threw any one of their vaginas up in the air and it came back down you would swear it was sunshine.LMAO!!!!
You had better not bet the farm on it, KJ! Have you ever been told never to eat yellow snow?
Killing Joke

Booneville, KY

#14 Dec 16, 2009
RoosterOne wrote:
<quoted text>You had better not bet the farm on it, KJ! Have you ever been told never to eat yellow snow?
HAHA just being my usual sarcastic self Rooster. Gee I sure hope folks dont take me to seariously. I find it sometimes hard to convey sarcasim here on Topix.

“wanna argue?”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#15 Dec 16, 2009
Hi KJ, I knew you were kidding! I was making a gouge at you for the pot calling kettle black comment. Are those slightly used virgins still in the county? Answer back, you are the only one up, it seems.
virgin ia

United States

#16 Dec 24, 2009
i am here, your lightly used virgin maiden at your service.

i have a holiday special going on right now, it's the mid-night madness sale and it lasts through til mid-night new years.

come one, come all, the price is small. tips are tax deductable, and rain-coats are exceptable.
MILF

Booneville, KY

#17 Dec 24, 2009
shew!!!Baby I bet the price may be small but the goods sure aint. DONT DO IT ROOSTER!!!!!
ochs

Booneville, KY

#18 Sep 29, 2010
hey whos cartrader from tyner kentucky??
just a friend

Pikeville, KY

#19 Sep 30, 2010
real bad one wrote:
you couldnt pay me t take it
she a good person...good hearted never have slept with her .....no intention wish her the best :). holler back
this is the real max

Booneville, KY

#20 Nov 5, 2010
max wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have to disagree. I too have sampled the wilsons and would have to say Terri is the best.
i would have 2 say i max have not sampld the women or folks n this topic in any nature and i only know the name ronda wilson the others i do not know and i have no intrest n knowing thank u good citizens 4 yer topic i'am a happly married man and no women other than my wife could even turn me 2 do a lustful act i respect women of all natures and life styles all tho i do not run with them at all i have a life

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Booneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shooting In Pickville?? 20 hr lester 1
Larry Montgomery - Stolen car from Lexington En... 21 hr LarryMontgomerySt... 1
Magistrates Round Three. 22 hr harold 15
the prodge Fri Eyes on you 3
wood (Jan '13) Fri Tyui34 5
crystal baker Fri Ace of Spades 22
william lewis getting out? (Aug '09) Apr 22 love 17
More from around the web

Booneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE