Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 2,650)

Showing posts 52,981 - 53,000 of81,207
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

Teen Leaps in Front of a Train to Save an 80 Year Old Woman

Sometimes teenagers get a bad wrap these days, but here is one that deserves to be known as the hero he is. When a woman fell in front of a train, it was a 17 year old that came to the rescue.

http://www.godvine.com/Teen-Leaps-in-Front-of...
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

Adorable Herd of Bulldog Puppies Chase Their Mom

Any baby is a handful, but when there are ten of them, they are an overwhelmingly cute herd!:) These playful bulldog puppies will surely put a smile on your face, just watch!

http://www.godvine.com/Adorable-Herd-of-Bulld...
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

Starving Young Dog is Rescued - With a Surprise at the End!

This rescue video is so touching. Not only do these kind hearted people save a dog from a life of starvation, but they helped many lives that day. Just watch to see what we mean - you'll love it.

http://www.godvine.com/Starving-Young-Dog-is-...

watch the skies in this one...full of chemtrails. I am so thrilled there are so many out there that dedicate their time and energy to save animals.

Awesome.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

Abeliever wrote:
Think I will pass on the six pages of the sludge bobbers kissing their master's bromance worn out ass. Kevin, Blueminer, you did a great job jabbing at the trolls. Guess it was training night at the sludge shack huh? Ignorant, nasty lowlifes. Didn't one word about the birds. hahaha Except the ones you two were flying in the air for them. Sure are obsessed with me and I am a woman. I wouldn't touch be in the same town with them let alone give them the second glance. Unless it was in horror. They clearly need to get ratsass to troll the truck stop somemore and find them some more sludge bobbers. Pretty creepy, being stalked by sewer trolls. YUK..
Here's my BIRD addition. The Eagles I watched last year and this year that I posted so posters could see LIVE BIRDS since the dead ones quit dropping. What a bunch of idiots to cry about this thread then spam it to death with their filth and ignorance to keep it flaming hot at the top of their Scottsville forum. As I said before, click some other cities around the state and see if their boring town isn't the only one with it flaming hot at the top. They will all be flaming hot soon enough, if not fudge bobbin, then by their dark one they worship.
Check out the progress from this Eagle's nest:
Decorah Eagles 6-18-2012 - D14 Fledges!
D14 cavorts on the left fork of the Y branch. At 1:24, flies to the nest and quickly out to the right fork of the Y. At 2:14, moves further out, then at 3:06 closer in, then at 3:36 even further out, and at 4:01 a little closer in. At 5:24, D14 flies strongly off the branch and out away from the nest tree up the creek bed. At 5:49, a fly-by in the distance, although it is impossible to say whether this is D14. At 6:02, sounds of D14 landing in the nest (off cam). At 6:28 D14 flies from the nest back to the Y, having made a circle around the nest tree.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Kevin and Bluewhiner are butting heads at your Y. Old Sea Hag. Get in here boy's get that old gray squirrel. Oops, depends need changing. Go ahead boys it's never stopped you before. Get those noses in there. Root like a pig in burried slop. Way to go boy's. That's what you two have been waiting for.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

UglyGurl wrote:
<quoted text>posture all u want to. There's nothing u can do. Ask a lawyer. U can get a free lawyer at legal aid. U would have no basis for a case. And as much shit as u stir here, u lucky someone hadn't knocked your block off already.
UglyGurl the way you came in there it makes me wonder something. Are you aware of an issue I have dealt with for nigh on a year now. Are you friends with a certain individual that has harassed me. If so, then you either know of lies told, or not. And you either support said lies or are being lied to about the situation.

The reason I ask is because of this part of your statement( u lucky someone hadn't knocked your block off already.)

That is the only person that truly might want to knock my block. Witnesses and other methods have verified the lies and harassment.

Me bashing bashers is certainly no reason to have the proverbial block knocked off.

I'll be copy/pasting and sending this in a PM and it is all I'll say to you in the PM... I'll thank you now for an honest civil reply.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

Guess why shitman checks out his hag in the cave I will call it a night and leave it to him and his sludge bobbers to amuse themselves. They can obsess about me while I go catch some zzzzzzzzzz.

Goodnight to the REGULARS and decent posters. Hope you have a terrific Tuesday.

Kevin, Blueminer, you were a riot jabbing those sewer sludge bobbers. hahaha too funny.

Goodnight!!!

"CLICK"

Scotts Vegas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

Abeliever wrote:
Guess why shitman checks out his hag in the cave I will call it a night and leave it to him and his sludge bobbers to amuse themselves. They can obsess about me while I go catch some zzzzzzzzzz.
Goodnight to the REGULARS and decent posters. Hope you have a terrific Tuesday.
Kevin, Blueminer, you were a riot jabbing those sewer sludge bobbers. hahaha too funny.
Goodnight!!!
"CLICK"
I downright got them p!ssed off at me. They give me everything I need to work with. I just let my imagination go. Good Night...All
who cares

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

who gives a shat about birds or anything else, we are all going to die one day anyway
tat

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

who cares wrote:
who gives a shat about birds or anything else, we are all going to die one day anyway
I agree but who cares? there is dude name meridian4200300 that is ready to service any man. doent matter age or size. let him get after you.
who cares

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

i started u all a new topic about death, go decode ur birdshit there okay got it...good thanks

Scotts Vegas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

OK probably nobody cares about this also.

To Roaminginsomniac; I was nowhere near as upset earlier at your wisecrack, as I made it seem. Just that after the way you and your buddies acted at a past statement made by myself, I had to ham it up a little.

Regardless, you were wrong to make that statement. How can you not agree? You know my name, and you probably know my face. I know these things of you, not because I wanted to but rather because you have hung it all out there publicly. To include make and model of your car, address and a few other things. This is how I knew it was you the first time I ever saw you. We have both seen each other around town I'm sure.

Therefore when we engage in whatever it is we have here, we pretty much ask for what we get. Our family members and deceased family members didn't. The person you referenced WAS a good and very simple woman. I would bet a bundle you knew her. Lots of people around town did. You might have helped her out at one time or another.

In conclusion; the apology you had coming and received was no more owed than the one you now owe.

And tell uglygurl that pending litigation has nothing to do with this incident, I do not think she gets it.
Proverbs 26

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

1 As snow in summer, and as rain in harvest, so honour is not seemly for a fool.

2 As the bird by wandering, as the swallow by flying, so the curse causeless shall not come.

3 A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass, and a rod for the fool's back.

4 Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.

5 Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit.

6 He that sendeth a message by the hand of a fool cutteth off the feet, and drinketh damage.

7 The legs of the lame are not equal: so is a parable in the mouth of fools.

8 As he that bindeth a stone in a sling, so is he that giveth honour to a fool.

9 As a thorn goeth up into the hand of a drunkard, so is a parable in the mouths of fools.

10 The great God that formed all things both rewardeth the fool, and rewardeth transgressors.

11 As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly.

12 Seest thou a man wise in his own conceit? there is more hope of a fool than of him.

13 The slothful man saith, There is a lion in the way; a lion is in the streets.

14 As the door turneth upon his hinges, so doth the slothful upon his bed.

15 The slothful hideth his hand in his bosom; it grieveth him to bring it again to his mouth.

16 The sluggard is wiser in his own conceit than seven men that can render a reason.

17 He that passeth by, and meddleth with strife belonging not to him, is like one that taketh a dog by the ears.

18 As a mad man who casteth firebrands, arrows, and death,

19 So is the man that deceiveth his neighbour, and saith, Am not I in sport?

20 Where no wood is, there the fire goeth out: so where there is no talebearer, the strife ceaseth.

21 As coals are to burning coals, and wood to fire; so is a contentious man to kindle strife.

22 The words of a talebearer are as wounds, and they go down into the innermost parts of the belly.

23 Burning lips and a wicked heart are like a potsherd covered with silver dross.

24 He that hateth dissembleth with his lips, and layeth up deceit within him;

25 When he speaketh fair, believe him not: for there are seven abominations in his heart.

26 Whose hatred is covered by deceit, his wickedness shall be shewed before the whole congregation.

27 Whoso diggeth a pit shall fall therein: and he that rolleth a stone, it will return upon him.

28 A lying tongue hateth those that are afflicted by it; and a flattering mouth worketh ruin.
who cares

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

night night

Scotts Vegas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

Blueminer wrote:
OK probably nobody cares about this also.
To Roaminginsomniac; I was nowhere near as upset earlier at your wisecrack, as I made it seem. Just that after the way you and your buddies acted at a past statement made by myself, I had to ham it up a little.
Regardless, you were wrong to make that statement. How can you not agree? You know my name, and you probably know my face. I know these things of you, not because I wanted to but rather because you have hung it all out there publicly. To include make and model of your car, address and a few other things. This is how I knew it was you the first time I ever saw you. We have both seen each other around town I'm sure.
Therefore when we engage in whatever it is we have here, we pretty much ask for what we get. Our family members and deceased family members didn't. The person you referenced WAS a good and very simple woman. I would bet a bundle you knew her. Lots of people around town did. You might have helped her out at one time or another.
In conclusion; the apology you had coming and received was no more owed than the one you now owe.
And tell uglygurl that pending litigation has nothing to do with this incident, I do not think she gets it.
I left something out...Since we know each others names, some B/S we post could be taken a bit more personal, thus sparking a bit more animosity. Though I hope not.
who cares

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Judged:

Name changing has been determined by the Surgeon General to be a sign of dumb fuckery.
Please be weary of this name changing menace and give it plenty of space.
If cornered it will curl up and act like an opossum.
Do not contact animal control for they or any one else wants to fool with this idiot.
This message brought to you by,
Your local piekiatrists ASS ociation of doctors
6th floor
Our Lady of Peace,
Louisville.
They treat MEN there too!!!!!!!!!!
SpamBot

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Judged:

Customer:
Morning,

Waitress:
Morning.

Customer:
What have you got?

Waitress:
Well, there's egg and bacon,
egg sausage and bacon
Egg and spam
Egg, bacon and spam
Egg, bacon, sausage and spam
Spam, bacon, sausage and spam
Spam, egg, spam, spam, bacon and spam
Spam, sausage, spam, spam, spam, bacon, spam tomato and spam
Spam, spam, spam, egg and spam
Spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, baked beans, spam, spam, spam and spam.
SpamBot

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Judged:

Or we have Lobster Thermidor aux crevettes with a mornay sauce
served in a provencale manner with shallots and aubergines
garnished with truffle pate, brandy and a fried egg on top and SPAM!
today

Clarkson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Judged:

I know some will hate the copy and paste , but maybe someone will like it..

Jenny was so happy
About the house they had found.
For once in her life
'twas on the right side of town.

She unpacked her things
With such great ease
As she watched her new curtains
Blow in the breeze.

How wonderful it was
To have her own room.
School would be starting;
She'd have friends over soon.

There'd be sleepovers and parties;
She was so happy.
It's just the way
She wanted her life to be.

On the first day of school,
Everything went great.
She made new friends
And even got a date!

She thought, "I want to be popular,
And I'm going to be
Because I just got a date
With the star of the team!"

To be known in this school,
You had to have clout,
And dating this guy
Would sure help her out.

There was only one problem
Stopping her fate.
Her parents had said
She was too young to date.

"Well, I won't tell them
The entire truth.
They won't know the difference;
What's there to lose?"

Jenny asked to stay
With her friends that night.
Her parents frowned
But said, "All right."

Excited, she got ready
For the big event,
But as she rushed around
Like she had no sense,

She began to feel guilty
About all the lies,
But what's a pizza, a party,
And a moonlight ride?

Well, the pizza was good,
And the party was great,
But the moonlight ride
Would have to wait

For Dan was half
Drunk by this time,
But he kissed her and said
That he was just fine.

The room filled with smoke,
And Dan took a puff.
Jenny couldn't believe
He was smoking that stuff.

Now Dan was ready
To ride to the point
But only after he
Had smoked another joint.

They jumped in the car
For the moonlight ride,
Not thinking that he
Was too drunk to drive.

They finally made it
To the point at last,
And Dan started trying
To make a pass.

A pass is not what
Jenny wanted at all,
And by a pass, I don't mean
Playing football.

"My parents were right...
I am too young.
Boy, how could I ever,
Ever be so dumb."

With all of her might,
She pushed Dan away.
"Please take me home,
I don't want to stay!"

Dan cranked up the engine
And floored the gas.
In a matter of seconds,
They were going too fast.

As Dan drove on
In a fit of wild anger,
Jenny knew that
Her life was in danger.

She begged and pleaded
For him to slow down,
But he just got faster
As they neared the town.

"Just let me get home!
I'll confess that I lied.
I really went out
For a moonlight ride."

Then all the sudden,
She saw a big flash.
"Oh God, please help us!
We're going to crash!"

She doesn't remember
The force of impact,
Just that everything
All the sudden went black.

She felt someone remove her
From the twisted rubble,
And heard, "Call an ambulance!
These kids are in trouble!"

Voices she heard...
A few words at best,
But she knew there were two cars
Involved in the wreck.

Then wondered to herself
If Dan was all right,
And if the people
In the other car were alive.

She awoke in the hospital
To faces so sad.
"You've been in a wreck,
And it looks pretty bad."

These voices echoed
Inside her head
As they gently told her
That Dan was dead.

They said "Jenny, we've done
All we can do,
But it looks as though
We'll lose you too."

"But the people in the other car!?"
Jenny cried.
"We're sorry, Jenny,
They also died."

Jenny prayed, "God, forgive me
For what I've done
I only wanted
To have one night of fun."

"Tell those people's family
I've made their lives dim,
And wish I could return
Their loved ones to them.

Tell Mom and Dad
I'm sorry I lied
And that it's my fault
So many have died.

Oh nurse, won't you please
Tell them for me?"
The nurse just stood there.
She never agreed.

But she took Jenny's hand
With tears in her eyes,
And a few moments later,
Jenny died.

A man asked the nurse,
"Why didn't you do your best
To bid that girl
Her one last request?"

She looked at the man
With eyes so sad.
"Because the people in the other car
Were her mom and dad."
today

Clarkson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Judged:

Okay here is a pensee from me, yes I can think.......

Did you ever stop to wonder why some are so upset with life and everyone in it. Well I think I have figured it out. We choose to see the problems with everyone else ,and fail to see our own. Okay I have many that is for sure, but I will tell you what is not one of them. Judging others on here. May all of you be blessed with the chance to say what you feel as well as what you think.
Birds which are the same color as the foliage in which they nest are less likely to be disturbed by other birds who want to drop in and chat, and therefore they last longer. Back to the birds
Big Dick McGee

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Judged:

Oh my God!! Not copy and paste! You will rot in hell for using that wonderful tool. Wait, what?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 52,981 - 53,000 of81,207
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Booneville Forum right now

Search the Booneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 6 min hum 924
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min IND 138,727
hilary noble beats baby 17 min truth 8
Kim Roberts 19 min Pitiful 5
who did kristi davis get married to? (Jul '10) 57 min Rhonda Collins 18
david wayne collins 1 hr Rhonda Collins 2
Sonya Burns (May '11) 1 hr Rhonda Collins 10
Calling the Races 18 hr SUPPORTER 237
•••