created by: Cauliflower | Jun 20, 2009

Booneville, KY

52 votes

Which do you think Brenda Green has??

Click on an option to vote

  • Aides
  • Genital Herpes
  • Hepatitis
  • All of the above

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Cauliflower

Annville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 20, 2009
 
i am sure the skanky ol woman has everything coming and going. she gave me warts i am for sure.
Shew

Annville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jun 20, 2009
 
I frigged her girl Hope and she gave me herpes. I now have to apply cream to my genitals 3 or 4 times a day. Shew.
RoosterOne

Annville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jun 20, 2009
 
Cauliflower wrote:
i am sure the skanky ol woman has everything coming and going. she gave me warts i am for sure.
I hate to ask but, is that where you got your name?
Cauliflower

Annville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 20, 2009
 
Yes this is where I got my name cause what is growing on my genitals looks like cauliflower. it sucks!!
RoosterOne

Annville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 20, 2009
 
Cauliflower wrote:
Yes this is where I got my name cause what is growing on my genitals looks like cauliflower. it sucks!!
I am so,so sorry. There are treatments and medicine, I think Valcyclovir is one. Once again, I truly am sorry. How easily is it transmitted?
Cauliflower

Annville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jun 20, 2009
 
Thank you for your concerns. I will try the above medicines you named. The only problem now is when I go to give it to a woman she sees my tools and thinks their is a veggie tray down there. So usually I just put some ranch dip on it and they dont think anymore of it. Thanks a lot Brenda.
greenman38

Booneville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 20, 2009
 
Cauliflower wrote:
Thank you for your concerns. I will try the above medicines you named. The only problem now is when I go to give it to a woman she sees my tools and thinks their is a veggie tray down there. So usually I just put some ranch dip on it and they dont think anymore of it. Thanks a lot Brenda.
Now thats funny!!! Veggie Tray!!! LMAO Never go to a gay buffet night at the gay bar. They would tear you limb from limb.
oh yea

Booneville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jun 20, 2009
 
i think she has a bad drug habbit.
Hank

Annville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jun 20, 2009
 
Who Brenda Hope or Ashley or all of them there usless who#res
Queefer

Annville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jun 20, 2009
 
what brenda green has would eat all of the above. I heard you could finger hope and come back with a nub. I reckon that thing will naw your hand off. youre better off to stick your fingers in a meat grinder.
RoosterOne

Annville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jun 20, 2009
 
What brand is that? Is it a Snapper or a Weed Eater?
Soiled Panties

Laurel, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jun 21, 2009
 
I know of Brenda. All to well actually. She came and met me one night and gave me slow head. As she finshed up she raised up and let a big nasty fart. She looked at me in embarresment and said I think I soiled myself. Yuck!!
RoosterOne

Annville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jun 21, 2009
 

Judged:

1

In some countries a belch(not sure about a fart) is a sign your're full and satisfied. You should take that event as a compliment.
Lil Ms Prez

Mckee, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jun 21, 2009
 
Cauliflower wrote:
Thank you for your concerns. I will try the above medicines you named. The only problem now is when I go to give it to a woman she sees my tools and thinks their is a veggie tray down there. So usually I just put some ranch dip on it and they dont think anymore of it. Thanks a lot Brenda.
And people wonder why Booneville is ate up!!!!
Cauliflower

Annville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jun 21, 2009
 
Yes it sucks really bad. I hate that I am one of those who is ate up because of Brenda Green. Dammit.
greenman38

Booneville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jun 21, 2009
 
No one should sorry for anyone who has caught anythin from these women. You dont have to sleep with them and if your going to then you should know the price of a pack of extra thick condoms is cheaper than a gallon of gas. Use your head. You all know these women share needles a sleep with hundreds of men. You ever thought damn this woman could have something?
ceyora

Mckee, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jun 21, 2009
 
thats awful people will talk like that about someone dont be so hard on here she might have had a hard day
Disgusted

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jul 1, 2009
 
better watch what you say..............
Hope

Booneville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jul 7, 2009
 

Judged:

1

My family and I are amused by this conversation. The ignorance of the person(s) whom engaged in this topic seizes to amaze me; one word describes those that make publicity out of degrading TALLTALES about my family and I, or anyone else for that matter, INSUCURITY!!!! Do you feel better about yourself(s) after slandering others? If so, then keep on telling your bull because it is more than obvious that you need all the self confidence that you can get. If this sort of stuff CAN HELP people cope with their own pathetic life than keep it up. Speaking on everyone mentioned in this conversation negatively behalves, this DOESN’T HURT us because the people that mind don’t matter (and clearly doesn’t know anything about us) and the people that matter don’t mind (because they know us unlike the engager and engagees in this topic.)

P.S. If anyone needs this “brok’n downnn” so the message that I am trying to deliver is understood properly I will be more than happy to assist your educational needs. I am grateful to have helped give you a self-esteem boost; because once again psychology would argue that people put others down to feel better about themselves.
Cry Babys

Booneville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Aug 9, 2009
 
Hope wrote:
My family and I are amused by this conversation. The ignorance of the person(s) whom engaged in this topic seizes to amaze me; one word describes those that make publicity out of degrading TALLTALES about my family and I, or anyone else for that matter, INSUCURITY!!!! Do you feel better about yourself(s) after slandering others? If so, then keep on telling your bull because it is more than obvious that you need all the self confidence that you can get. If this sort of stuff CAN HELP people cope with their own pathetic life than keep it up. Speaking on everyone mentioned in this conversation negatively behalves, this DOESN’T HURT us because the people that mind don’t matter (and clearly doesn’t know anything about us) and the people that matter don’t mind (because they know us unlike the engager and engagees in this topic.)
P.S. If anyone needs this “brok’n downnn” so the message that I am trying to deliver is understood properly I will be more than happy to assist your educational needs. I am grateful to have helped give you a self-esteem boost; because once again psychology would argue that people put others down to feel better about themselves.
Hope you ain't no better, did you ever clear up that infection???

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Booneville Discussions

Search the Booneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Trying to find out 13 min Really 3
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 49 min LMS 144,927
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr LMS 26,173
Ashley Bowman 1 hr wat a joke 4
what happened to the bowling boy who died (Oct '09) 7 hr really people 33
poker player 10 hr hillbillynow 1
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 15 hr NO NO 81,552
•••
•••
•••
•••

Booneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Booneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Booneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Booneville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••