First Prev
of 2
Next Last
coolio

Booneville, KY

#1 Jan 22, 2012
what do you think about the board of ed..gettin' it done or not???? any members need replaced
OH MY

Booneville, KY

#2 Jan 23, 2012
coolio wrote:
what do you think about the board of ed..gettin' it done or not???? any members need replaced
Don't start S!
Lucy

Booneville, KY

#3 Feb 27, 2012
I'll tell u this it's sad when some of our board members have gotten in trouble at school for having affairs with students, then given a better job at the board. Now what kind of message is that giving to people?? Also, a teacher having an affair with a ball player a few years ago and now has moved up in a better position within the high school.What is wrong with this board of education?? And the ball player is now a teacher there.Duh! Well, it must be easy to get a job there, just have an affair, Ha!
we need changes

Booneville, KY

#4 Feb 27, 2012
it is all about who YOU ARE IN THIS TOWN AND WHO YOU BLOW, IF YOU ARE IN THE CLICK YOU WILL MOVE UP EVEN IF YOU SLEEP WITH STUDENTS OR CANT EVEN TEACH. THEY ALL NEED REPLACED STARTING WITH THE BOARD
Anon

Winchester, KY

#5 Feb 27, 2012
They don't fire people anymore if they're in the clique. They just get moved to another position.
really

Booneville, KY

#6 Feb 27, 2012
guess if one of your parents didnt retire from the school system you cant get a job there!
Dear Dumbass

Booneville, KY

#7 Feb 27, 2012
Lucy wrote:
I'll tell u this it's sad when some of our board members have gotten in trouble at school for having affairs with students, then given a better job at the board. Now what kind of message is that giving to people?? Also, a teacher having an affair with a ball player a few years ago and now has moved up in a better position within the high school.What is wrong with this board of education?? And the ball player is now a teacher there.Duh! Well, it must be easy to get a job there, just have an affair, Ha!
The board doesn't hire the principal...the sbdm council does. Where have you been for the past 12 years?? These are the persons that you/parents elect.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#8 Feb 27, 2012
Dear Dumbass wrote:
<quoted text>
The board doesn't hire the principal...the sbdm council does. Where have you been for the past 12 years?? These are the persons that you/parents elect.
sounds good if you're an administrator or related to them...everybody knows that sbdm councils are controlled by the administration...so good try to cover things up
Shhhhhh

Nerinx, KY

#9 Feb 28, 2012
Well I personally think everyone at the board is doing a wonderful job, the school has definitely improved since a few years ago, and I feel that they, along with the teachers, are most certainly preparing this students for this new testing this year. I think everyone who has a job there definitely deserved it, and nothing less. By the way, to get a job in a school system, you must be passionate for what you do, and all of the teachers, administrators, and other faculty deserve it, because they definitely love what they do, and it certainly shows with all the progress they help our students and schools make.
Parent

Booneville, KY

#10 Feb 28, 2012
Do you feel welcome in your child's school???
Shhhhhh

Nerinx, KY

#11 Feb 28, 2012
Absolutely.
knowing better

Orange, VA

#13 Feb 28, 2012
Dear Dumbass wrote:
<quoted text>
The board does hire all employees. The SBDM counsel may do the interviews but they can only recommend a person to be hired by the superintendent. The superintendent has the final say!

Booneville, KY

#14 Mar 1, 2012
Dear Dumbass wrote:
<quoted text>
U tell'Em cabbage, u got the head!!
Ginger

Booneville, KY

#15 Mar 16, 2012
It is sad that our school has given better positions to teachers who have had affairs with students and has done some other really unethical things. Some really good teachers in the past have been dismissed while poor quality teachers took their place just because they were related, or friends with board members. Something really needs to be done. The state needs to make some changes in our school system.
Anon

Winchester, KY

#16 Mar 16, 2012
We need a clean slate. We've needed one for over 10 years.
A New One

Booneville, KY

#17 Mar 16, 2012
Anon wrote:
We need a clean slate. We've needed one for over 10 years.
It's called. The Green, Green, Grass Of Home. It's time we move onto newer & not so Green Pastures.
Agree

Lexington, KY

#18 Mar 16, 2012
Shhhhhh wrote:
Well I personally think everyone at the board is doing a wonderful job, the school has definitely improved since a few years ago, and I feel that they, along with the teachers, are most certainly preparing this students for this new testing this year. I think everyone who has a job there definitely deserved it, and nothing less. By the way, to get a job in a school system, you must be passionate for what you do, and all of the teachers, administrators, and other faculty deserve it, because they definitely love what they do, and it certainly shows with all the progress they help our students and schools make.
I agree 100% hang in there and show them By GoD!
Jamie

Booneville, KY

#19 Mar 17, 2012
Dearest Shhhhh, you really are out numbered here.
Teacher

Chesterfield, MO

#20 Mar 19, 2012
we need changes wrote:
it is all about who YOU ARE IN THIS TOWN AND WHO YOU BLOW, IF YOU ARE IN THE CLICK YOU WILL MOVE UP EVEN IF YOU SLEEP WITH STUDENTS OR CANT EVEN TEACH. THEY ALL NEED REPLACED STARTING WITH THE BOARD
It's spelled clique. Should have listened to those awful teachers more.
hahaha

United States

#21 Mar 19, 2012
can't be know worst than lee county.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Booneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
erica spencer 6 hr jshu2 2
Jason Combs 8 hr Coco 16
Shopwise 8 hr pssh 2
Nay Nay Caudill 11 hr BlackBanditt 2
Lets Work Together To Shut Down This Website 11 hr Seriously 10
trying to figure out 12 hr jack meoff 2
Ricky The Bas*ard 13 hr FedUp 1

Booneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance