First Prev
of 2
Next Last
does it?

Booneville, KY

#22 Mar 25, 2013
ANGRY MOM wrote:
Drug addiction and the need to get more and more is a never ending cycle at least it gives them some
normalty in their lives and they don't have to spend every waking moment looking for drugs. They can better spend their time with their children and
family
Because their getting the same thing handed to them, see the cycle.
does it?

Booneville, KY

#23 Mar 25, 2013
There's no getting off saboxen there's plans in his treatment to wen theses people off them. It's legal drug dealin and it's sickening. Being on drugs is not a illness it's not disease. So many people use that pitty act... If someone wants to stop doing dope they stop and deal with the with draws, they don't last forever. The people that goes to theses clinics are not interested in cleaning their act up all their after is a easy fix and it's people like Burnett that is making this life style easy,
bi girl

Booneville, KY

#24 Apr 28, 2013
what is the number or what is it in the phone book
the truth

Bellevue, WA

#26 Apr 28, 2013
suboxine is subatuten one drug from another
dont understand

Bellevue, WA

#27 Apr 28, 2013
why is it when a dr precribes u subatex when pregnant when time to delivery they will take baby when its born cause its in its system
Ready

Pikeville, KY

#28 May 16, 2013
What is the name of the Suboxone clinic in booneville? Or the doctors name? I've been looking everywhere and I can't find anything and I hate to call every single medical office in Booneville. Please help me! Thanks

What time they open today?
Witness

Pikeville, KY

#29 May 16, 2013
What is the name of the Suboxone clinic in booneville? Or the doctors name? I've been looking everywhere and I can't find anything and I hate to call every single medical office in Booneville. Please help me! Thanks
What time they open today?
Open on Wednesday...get there early a lot of activity in parking lot and behind the building
agree

Pikeville, KY

#30 May 18, 2013
Open on Wednesday...get there early a lot of activity in parking lot and behind the building

That may be the fix for our lack of tourism in the county of a least for one day a week
Anonymous

Booneville, KY

#31 May 22, 2013
Let me tell yall sumthin bout the suboxone!! If ppl actually knew wht it was bfor they open their big mouths!! Suboxone has saved my life, and my family!! I use to shoot 20-30 oxycodone a day, got my yunguns took and all! Was a serious addict for 8 years of my lifetime!! I hve been sober over a year now, got my babies bck, and they hve a hell of a mommy! Suboxone is the best thing tht cld happen to booneville! When a person gets so bad tht they lose all they ever had and loved, and a med u put under ur tongue n let melt, can pull u completely out of the pits of hell when nuthin else can, thts a miracle to me!! I am a big supporter, all addicts aught to give it a legitimate chance, do it right, n really want it, and it can change ur life! BTW...They did close dwn with Nelson brobrowski, he dinged the locks, n burnette has a lawsuit on him right now! He h moved to darlene wilsons building beside the action team, n he said he is there to stay! How bout sum support ppl? Find out wht suboxone is bfor u cast ur negative opinions? No worse then Kim, Darlene, or Banks!!!
Anonymous

Booneville, KY

#32 May 22, 2013
Hey does it, do u even knw wht suboxone is??? Its an opiate blocker!!!no less and no more!! Hve u ever been an addict?? Frm the sound of ur tone u hvnt! Its not all physical!!! At all, thts the easy part! Ask a doc, its a chronicl disease, just like diabetes or cancer!!! It messes with ur brain and affects ur body!! There are very very FEW addicts who can quit by themselves! Try to walk a day in their shoes!!!
Hollerback

Booneville, KY

#33 May 23, 2013
hollerhoney wrote:
Let me tell yall sumthin bout the suboxone!! If ppl actually knew wht it was bfor they open their big mouths!! Suboxone has saved my life, and my family!! I use to shoot 20-30 oxycodone a day, got my yunguns took and all! Was a serious addict for 8 years of my lifetime!! I hve been sober over a year now, got my babies bck, and they hve a hell of a mommy! Suboxone is the best thing tht cld happen to booneville! When a person gets so bad tht they lose all they ever had and loved, and a med u put under ur tongue n let melt, can pull u completely out of the pits of hell when nuthin else can, thts a miracle to me!! I am a big supporter, all addicts aught to give it a legitimate chance, do it right, n really want it, and it can change ur life! BTW...They did close dwn with Nelson brobrowski, he dinged the locks, n burnette has a lawsuit on him right now! He h moved to darlene wilsons building beside the action team, n he said he is there to stay! How bout sum support ppl? Find out wht suboxone is bfor u cast ur negative opinions? No worse then Kim, Darlene, or Banks!!!
Just an excuse to get your drugs and support your income.You are and i**iot
OPINION

Booneville, KY

#34 May 23, 2013
True, doctor burnette has been in a lil trouble, but who is anyone to judge???? The man went through the worst thing a parent can go through, but he straightened his life up and he is trying to help others do the same. Yes, there will always be people who abuse suboxone, but there are also the ones who screwed up once or twice in their life (Because it was Booneville and the opportunity to drugs is always everywhere( and when you are young you don't realize the consequence, but once you get hooked, it is A DAY TO DAY battle. There can be no time limit set or certain amount of doses, everyone is different, everyone has different pain scales, metabolism, and some may be chronic users and others may have been social users, so in the end it's alright to express your opinion, but there is only one judge and we will all answer to him on judgement day....Just my opinion. One more thing to add, if you are someone that has never experimented with drugs, then good for you, seriously, BUT you can't give an insightful opinion because you have no idea what you are talking about....Becoming drug free takes prayer, God, and help and yes this includes doctors.
What

Pikeville, KY

#35 May 23, 2013

Wasn't the Day girl who OD last week a patient there? Its a zoo down there...if these were soo good then why do people come from all over KY to this one. They drive past more clinics and they have a circuit that they all travel to get their fix and and sell to the locals. Just look on the side of the building next wednesday and count the cars that have Owsley Co on their lisencse plates in the parking lot.
Thirsty In Owsley County

Booneville, KY

#36 May 24, 2013
Getitright wrote:
Thirsty,
You seem like you were drunk when you wrote that post. You need to learn how to spell if you are going to spout out lies! Oh, hey! You should go to the clinic next week here in Booneville, it is also for you DRUNKS out there. Maybe everyone should talk about drunks that get mean when they drink,like you? Darlene's phone number is in the phone book, use it!
Yea well at least what I do is legal and I dont going around making drug addicts worser than they already are by giving them more drugs so f**k you and your pill pushing buddies.
Getitright

Booneville, KY

#37 Jun 27, 2013
comment wrote:
<quoted text> Don't you have enough addicts in Owsley, do you want the ones from other counties too?
The Suboxone clinic helps addicts, and yes bringing in other people from other counties helps Booneville. These people bring money into our county, they buy gas, drinks, and probley the Suboxone here too. That helps local business. It helps these people get their lives back, so no it is not a bad thing.
Getitright

Booneville, KY

#38 Jun 27, 2013
Fact wrote:
Booneville City Counsel had nothing to do with shutting down the Clinic.
Yes it sure did!
Getitright

Booneville, KY

#39 Jun 27, 2013
[QUOTE who="does it?"]<quoted text>
Does it give them a chance to fix their problem or does it add to it?? There's no ending to them, if it was a six week program then I would say yes your right but it's a never ending cycle.[/QUOTE]

Yes it does fix the problem, they get weaned off of the med slowly. Even if they stay on it forever, it is better than them having to go to a shady drug dealer and have the chance of getting robbed, raped or even killed for a few dollars they may have with them. The clinic is a safe, clean place where noone will get hurt or killed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Booneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lips 1 hr Repairs 1
cerks office 2 hr wow is right 2
Lip 18 hr What 2
Donnie Smith (Jun '10) Tue Wanting To Know 12
hilary noble beats baby (Apr '14) Oct 28 crystal seale 49
Eddie Duff Oct 27 Porked her myself 32
fish fry Oct 27 John 1

Freeze Watch for Owsley County was issued at October 30 at 10:32PM EDT

Booneville Dating
Find my Match