First Prev
of 2
Next Last
looking

Brodhead, KY

#1 Feb 27, 2013
What is the name of the Suboxone clinic in booneville? Or the doctors name? I've been looking everywhere and I can't find anything and I hate to call every single medical office in Booneville. Please help me! Thanks
Drugs

Booneville, KY

#2 Feb 27, 2013
looking wrote:
What is the name of the Suboxone clinic in booneville? Or the doctors name? I've been looking everywhere and I can't find anything and I hate to call every single medical office in Booneville. Please help me! Thanks
Just call the bank ask for Nelson.
aspermerel

Booneville, KY

#3 Feb 28, 2013
Never heard of this clinic;..There is a family practice clinic and mountian comprehensive care and darlene wilson has a office there are only 3 doctor office in Booneville far ss i know..I hear there was a pain clinic but im not sure
Knows

Booneville, KY

#4 Feb 28, 2013
aspermerel wrote:
Never heard of this clinic;..There is a family practice clinic and mountian comprehensive care and darlene wilson has a office there are only 3 doctor office in Booneville far ss i know..I hear there was a pain clinic but im not sure
Next to the bank .Nelson owns the pain clinic.
Getitright

Chesterfield, MO

#5 Mar 1, 2013
The City Counsel shut it down. This county is so stupid, shut down a clinic that brought in tax money and brought people from other counties to our town.
comment

United States

#6 Mar 5, 2013
Getitright wrote:
The City Counsel shut it down. This county is so stupid, shut down a clinic that brought in tax money and brought people from other counties to our town.
Don't you have enough addicts in Owsley, do you want the ones from other counties too?
Getitrightagain

Richmond, KY

#7 Mar 6, 2013
If you had even a remote clue how many junkies are in the county. A community of 5000 people does not need a pain clinic with a line out the door filled with junkies. Thats the last thing this place ever needed. Blood money does not a community make. You might as well be making meth behind the court house getitright
Fact

Booneville, KY

#8 Mar 7, 2013
Booneville City Counsel had nothing to do with shutting down the Clinic.
change

Richmond, KY

#9 Mar 8, 2013
Suboxone is to help people get off pain pills!!!!!!!!! Yes it can be abused also but what the hell can't. You can drink to much, take more medicine than prescribed. Suboxone is an opiate blocker to help get off those pain pill. If you take pain pill with suboxone you will get sicker than hell. Wouldn't it be a great thing if all hooked family members could get off pain pills. Suboxone and method one are for that purpose, but don't abuse it. Don't know what the answer is to the drug problem, but have to start somewhere. They call it hooked for a reason. Wish government would take pain meds off the market. You have and cause more pain to yourself and family if you get on those things. Pain pills are the DEVIL.
figures

Jackson, KY

#10 Mar 8, 2013
change wrote:
Suboxone is to help people get off pain pills!!!!!!!!! Yes it can be abused also but what the hell can't. You can drink to much, take more medicine than prescribed. Suboxone is an opiate blocker to help get off those pain pill. If you take pain pill with suboxone you will get sicker than hell. Wouldn't it be a great thing if all hooked family members could get off pain pills. Suboxone and method one are for that purpose, but don't abuse it. Don't know what the answer is to the drug problem, but have to start somewhere. They call it hooked for a reason. Wish government would take pain meds off the market. You have and cause more pain to yourself and family if you get on those things. Pain pills are the DEVIL.
Well was there really a clinic(pain) in Boonevilleand how long did it last??
saumdarh

United States

#11 Mar 11, 2013
Nelson need to get a grep
Sober

United States

#12 Mar 11, 2013
I have been on suboxone for seven months, and in this time I have acomplished so much. this medicine has helped me stay off pain pills I have got on my feet again if suboxone helps fifty percent of the people that goes it is worth it. Why not see people change there life. No-one is trying to shut down Kim or darlene and they both give out pain meds and these are abused. Owlsley is a dirty place and someone was afraid if people got sober then it would hurt there business. Good news starting next wed. We will be back
question

Athens, OH

#14 Mar 18, 2013
Sober wrote:
I have been on suboxone for seven months, and in this time I have acomplished so much. this medicine has helped me stay off pain pills I have got on my feet again if suboxone helps fifty percent of the people that goes it is worth it. Why not see people change there life. No-one is trying to shut down Kim or darlene and they both give out pain meds and these are abused. Owlsley is a dirty place and someone was afraid if people got sober then it would hurt there business. Good news starting next wed. We will be back
So, are you on a lower dose and will you continue to lower the dose until you are off soboxine or will you stay on it forever???
Thirsty In Owsley County

Booneville, KY

#15 Mar 18, 2013
Kim Macintosh wont like that if there a new clinic in town she will lose her druggie customers and wont be able to deal drugs anymore.I bet all you pill heads will like the new clinic in town wont you now all of you dont haft to go any farther than town to get youre drugs unless you already get them from Kim.
Getitright

Chesterfield, MO

#16 Mar 21, 2013
Fact, Doctor Burnette said City Counsel did shut them down. Nelson changed the locks on the doors and would not let the faculty get inside to get their records! It seems to me that Doc has a good case in court over this. Besides breach of contract, it was unethical to keep medical records from a doctor. They came back to Booneville Wednesday to Darlene Wilson's office. Let City counsel try to shot her down too,another law suit against them!
Getitright

Chesterfield, MO

#17 Mar 21, 2013
Thirsty,
You seem like you were drunk when you wrote that post. You need to learn how to spell if you are going to spout out lies! Oh, hey! You should go to the clinic next week here in Booneville, it is also for you DRUNKS out there. Maybe everyone should talk about drunks that get mean when they drink,like you? Darlene's phone number is in the phone book, use it!
Mess

Booneville, KY

#18 Mar 22, 2013
Fact, Doctor Burnette said City Counsel did shut them down. Nelson changed the locks on the doors and would not let the faculty get inside to get their records! It seems to me that Doc has a good case in court over this. Besides breach of contract, it was unethical to keep medical records from a doctor. They came back to Booneville Wednesday to Darlene Wilson's office. Let City counsel try to shot her down too,another law suit against them!
The good doc should be familar with court since he has been involved so much with them over the past decade with his own shady deals and unethical behaviors that required his own treatment. The medical board has already determined ethical bahavior of docs and have issued their opinion...some better pay attention. Cash only and medical treatment should not go hand in hand...something is fishy with this be careful Darlene.
ANGRY MOM

Richmond, KY

#19 Mar 25, 2013
Suboxone at least gives addicts a chance to fix their lives. Addiction is a problem we can no longer ignore everyone is affected by it. It may not be the perfect answer but at least it does help some of them. I have witnessed many addicts who are doing much better because of Suboxone. Yes it can be abused but what about alcohol. How many people are killed by drunk drivers every year. Many of these young people did not start out to become addicts it is the only life they know. Each
generation becomes more and more accepting of drugs because it has become the normal for them they have watched parents and grandparents do it.
If you feel the need to judge these kids take the time to sit down and talk to some of them. Yes some will never change but if one can be saved is it not worth it. Yes some will tell you a sad story and try to sucker you but some will just tell you they are tired and really want help. Pray for them don't judge them till you have walked in their shoes. We have all sinned and come short.
does it?

Booneville, KY

#20 Mar 25, 2013
ANGRY MOM wrote:
Suboxone at least gives addicts a chance to fix their lives. Addiction is a problem we can no longer ignore everyone is affected by it. It may not be the perfect answer but at least it does help some of them. I have witnessed many addicts who are doing much better because of Suboxone. Yes it can be abused but what about alcohol. How many people are killed by drunk drivers every year. Many of these young people did not start out to become addicts it is the only life they know. Each
generation becomes more and more accepting of drugs because it has become the normal for them they have watched parents and grandparents do it.
If you feel the need to judge these kids take the time to sit down and talk to some of them. Yes some will never change but if one can be saved is it not worth it. Yes some will tell you a sad story and try to sucker you but some will just tell you they are tired and really want help. Pray for them don't judge them till you have walked in their shoes. We have all sinned and come short.
Does it give them a chance to fix their problem or does it add to it?? There's no ending to them, if it was a six week program then I would say yes your right but it's a never ending cycle.
ANGRY MOM

Richmond, KY

#21 Mar 25, 2013
Drug addiction and the need to get more and more is a never ending cycle at least it gives them some
normalty in their lives and they don't have to spend every waking moment looking for drugs. They can better spend their time with their children and
family

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Booneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poor Dusty 4 hr hiny 2
To cut or not 7 hr ouch 5
Owsley County Boys Basketball (Feb '10) Sun Vernon 44
Elmer Creech ? Aug 20 Sunflower 5
Bennetts on town Sq?? Aug 20 OMG 13
into mutual pleasure Aug 19 the Swiss 1
Cale Turner County Judge Executive (May '15) Aug 15 Froggy 35

Booneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance