First Prev
of 2
Next Last
finished

Winchester, KY

#1 Oct 7, 2011
when you walk in a family dr office you expect to see sick people when you look in the parking lot and all you see are chain smokers talking about how many pills they will leave with and these people are running off the elderly the sick and wait up to seven hours to be see by their false god, and they are sitting in chairs slumped over and passed out awaiting that magic moment that they are called back it is sick! when does this stop have the good people of booneville lost this battle and what is a person to do? If you can't beat them join them or just get out of dodge?
pitbull

Irving, TX

#2 Oct 7, 2011
Kim just opened that place so she can deal her drugs to more pillheads.She makes me f**king sick to my stomic and she is exsacly what is wrong with this town she is the cause of all the drug problems.My sister whent in there just with a cracked foot and she gave her 120 pain pills just for that. You tell me that is not a drug deller she has a licens to drug deal she got my uncle on drugs and now he is in awful shape thanks to her.She is a part of unite drug team witch is just a cover up to make herself look good.
Chelsea Burge

Winchester, KY

#3 Oct 11, 2011
I know it's awful. Where are all the good workers at now. I guess they took finished's advice and got outa dodge before they were in a jail cell next to Kim. Wow and she pretends she is such a christian person. Well if you get ppl hooked on drugs thats a christian, i think not. No wonder she cant keep a real MD in there. I dont ppl anymore. i guess when it goes down ill pull up a ,lawn chair and pop some corn and watch the show. what a shame.
Wow

Mckee, KY

#4 Oct 11, 2011
Chelsea Burge wrote:
I know it's awful. Where are all the good workers at now. I guess they took finished's advice and got outa dodge before they were in a jail cell next to Kim. Wow and she pretends she is such a christian person. Well if you get ppl hooked on drugs thats a christian, i think not. No wonder she cant keep a real MD in there. I dont ppl anymore. i guess when it goes down ill pull up a ,lawn chair and pop some corn and watch the show. what a shame.
You must be brain dead! Your damned uncle or whoever else you can name chose to do drugs. No one,Repeat,NO ONE stuck a gun to his freakin head and forced him or anyone else to do drugs. Thats the problem with idiots like you,you want to blaim everyone but the one who made the choice to screw his life up! What the hell is wrong with you? Some really need the pain meds and some do it to get high. If your uncle chooses to abuse the system it's his fault not the systems! Do you get it or are you to stupid to understand the concept of personal responsibility?
Citizen

Booneville, KY

#5 Oct 12, 2011
pitbull wrote:
Kim just opened that place so she can deal her drugs to more pillheads.She makes me f**king sick to my stomic and she is exsacly what is wrong with this town she is the cause of all the drug problems.My sister whent in there just with a cracked foot and she gave her 120 pain pills just for that. You tell me that is not a drug deller she has a licens to drug deal she got my uncle on drugs and now he is in awful shape thanks to her.She is a part of unite drug team witch is just a cover up to make herself look good.
You sound like a f***ing idiot.
Booneville Resident

Pikeville, KY

#6 Oct 12, 2011
Well today was pill day for all the dopeheads for Owsley and surrouding counties. There was not a parking place to be had. They were parked along the sides of the road, in the old store parking lot, at the dairy bar and and the senior center. Its a crying shame we have this going on here. Would be no different to pull up a chair and sell pills on the street than what goes on there. Kim should be really proud of her business. yes she makes me sick too. She acts so goody goody and lets this go on in her business. Oh well she hands them out too so whats the difference. Why dont the county officials watch who goes in and get them. They are all high 30 minutes after coming out the door. I think the place should be burnt down or something. And no didnt say I was going to burn it but that it should be. :-)
You Know

United States

#7 Oct 12, 2011
Why are so many people in pain?
No Chance

Pikeville, KY

#8 Oct 12, 2011
It is such a Disgrace that our County has come to this. There is no way all those people are in pain! We have come to the "brindle" as our elders have said. Our Law Enforcement need to sit across the street and watch what goes on there. This county could be in good financial condition with all the arrest that could be made. This is a Total Shame!
Bonille Resident

Booneville, KY

#9 Oct 13, 2011
No Chance wrote:
It is such a Disgrace that our County has come to this. There is no way all those people are in pain! We have come to the "brindle" as our elders have said. Our Law Enforcement need to sit across the street and watch what goes on there. This county could be in good financial condition with all the arrest that could be made. This is a Total Shame!
One has to do something illegal to be arrested. Judge not lest you be judged. You might need pain medecine someday.
Moshav

Booneville, KY

#10 Oct 13, 2011
DEA is investigating her because she gave someone pills wen they were denied them else where and the person died of od
Jeanette

Booneville, KY

#11 Oct 13, 2011
Moshav wrote:
DEA is investigating her because she gave someone pills wen they were denied them else where and the person died of od
Bullshit. And you have just committed libel. Unlike you, I don't need to hide behind a false name.
Mother of Kim

Booneville, KY

#12 Oct 13, 2011
Moshav wrote:
I seldom get on this trashy website but someone told me about this. Kim is NOT being investgated by DEA or anyone else. I don't who is posting these lies but you are treading on thin ice......
Moshva

Pippa Passes, KY

#13 Oct 13, 2011
F*ck you u stupid f***ing wh*re. .thin ice my as*.
jkgfhgd

Booneville, KY

#14 Oct 14, 2011
the majority of the time there's hardly no one there...but on certain days youi can drive by and they are standing out to the road....All pill heads you can see clearly....I'm telling you people someone saw a great buisness opportunity right there...its just a shame what it does to our youth...Money is shuffled from hand to hand in this town with a certain "click" sitting back collecting and laughing it up! We all know this is true..I'd say if a man had 75 grand he could own any job in this town...Tell em' kelly how much the sherriff job cost you!
hahaha Bout $50,000?
You Know

Louisville, KY

#15 Oct 14, 2011
Moshva wrote:
F*ck you u stupid f***ing wh*re..thin ice my as*.
Does your mother know you talk like that?
Are you a high school bully?
pitbull

Irving, TX

#16 Oct 14, 2011
Something has to be done about this crooked woman.
Look In the Mirror

Booneville, KY

#17 Oct 14, 2011
Moshva wrote:
F*ck you u stupid f***ing wh*re..thin ice my as*.
Say your name or show your face you sorry piece of Sh*t and I will be certain to Kick your sorry a**. You welfare piece of trash. You want to call a good woman a Wh*re. U want to accuse her daughter of things that are not true, get a life. I have been a member of this family for a long a** time and I can tell u this there are alot of us, so Go Ahead and Make My Day!!!! Fu** Off.

“Hell for the company”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#18 Oct 20, 2011
The narcotics of choice choking rural Beattyville & Booneville Kentucky don’t come from Turkish poppy fields or Colombian coca plants. The majority comes from the prescription pads of licensed doctors.
I have a buddy in Somerset, Dr. Danny Clark, who tells me that the Kentucky Medical Board of License (I know I've not got that spelled right but someone is sure to correct me)“is not in business to protect physicians, we’re in business to protect the public,” but at the same time, they never imagined having to question doctors about having criminal records for prescription drug abuse, either for themselves or helping their patients abuse either.
You'd think that there are a small number of Kentucky doctors that would never think TWICE about writing about a scrip for Narcotics that someone doesn't need, but in all reality, there are more that really do and the local police cannot touch them and they do serious, sometimes fatal damage to those that they serve. Another old friend of mine whom I haven't seen for a while, he and I agree, bad doctors are bad for Eastern rural communities, just like Beattyville & Booneville, they get people addicted to drugs that they don't really need, they take people's money and the cycle of abuse perpetrated by knowing educated minds increases. In Lee and Owsely County, the ones who are in the know, knows the most between rich and poor is greater than in any other Kentucky counties.
For people in Beattyville and Booneville, one aspect of the divide is clear: You live either at the top of the hill, or at the bottom. There is no in between here and I saw that when I drove into town, knew that I before I came here. The credibility of law enforcement in Lee and surrounding counties leaves something to be desired, which is why the law enforcement here is just as crooked as the crooks, dealers, underhanded judges and dirty doctors.

From my friends Tom Lasseter and Bill Estep to you

Wormwood
injured person

Richmond, KY

#19 Oct 29, 2011
To all of you who are putting this clinic and Kim down, there are people who really do need these meds and they are NOT dopeheads, they have been in accidents,or have had to have surgery on them and they should not be put down because they really do need these meds and yes there are some that don't need them. You don't know how a person feels or know their pain until you have walked in their shoes, so you need to stop putting everyone down because you never know when YOU could be one of those patients.
Hurt also

Booneville, KY

#20 Oct 29, 2011
injured person wrote:
To all of you who are putting this clinic and Kim down, there are people who really do need these meds and they are NOT dopeheads, they have been in accidents,or have had to have surgery on them and they should not be put down because they really do need these meds and yes there are some that don't need them. You don't know how a person feels or know their pain until you have walked in their shoes, so you need to stop putting everyone down because you never know when YOU could be one of those patients.
AMEN and well put. There are us that need them due to being hurt. My back is in real bad shape and without med's I couldn't do much at all. I am raising 2 kids and without pain meds I couldn't function. The one here in town has been a blessing to me since I can't travel to Lexington or Jackson to a clinic. Oh there is some getting meds that don't need them but the Dr will weed them out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Booneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 min Obama Zombies 155,279
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 6 min old lady 7,026
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr BIG_STEVIE 81,659
Sheriffs race ? 15 hr Lucky Lucy 12
Tiny tim bishop (Feb '14) 16 hr Making 15
does any one the what prison jimmy cope is in.? 16 hr minister 7
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 23 hr BIG_STEVIE 26,296
Booneville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Booneville Jobs

Booneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Booneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Booneville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]