IPSME

Centerville, AR

#1 Aug 18, 2011
Just curious to get everyones opinion of Lucy's Diner in Booneville?

I haven't been inside but did have a cheeseburger brought to me. The Cheeseburger was quite good but they really need to work on their fries. they were horrible. limp and soggy, very oily. plus they tasted like they were cooked in month old oil.

Maybe everyone could tell what they have had to eat and their dining experience. i think it would be great to hear.
what

Russellville, AR

#2 Aug 19, 2011
Have ate at the one in Fort Smith and Booneville, liked both . They sure have made the one in Booneville look good and clean. The service was very good. Wished the buffet started at 11:00 in stead of 11:30. The food was very good. My grandson would have like skinny fries better but said they were ok. I thought the hot roll was GREAT ! Had coconut pie and it was the best!Have heard others saying the food on buffet was very good . Hope they do a very good business.
Booneville customer

Fort Worth, TX

#3 Aug 23, 2011
I was in the diner at noon on 8-23-2011 they were very very busy the was some food mixed up at the window but I thought the cooks handled it very well and very prompt I love the diner it's been good for Booneville but I think the management and the servers could use alot of work the buffet was even all out at 11:40 but like I said I love it and I will go back its going to take time to work out all the kinks
blue

Ozark, AR

#4 Aug 23, 2011
where is it located in Booneville and Fort Smith?
Booneville customer

Fort Worth, TX

#5 Aug 24, 2011
Lucys diner in Booneville is awful the food is cold the service is really bad I will not be going back
what

Russellville, AR

#6 Aug 24, 2011
there is one in Rogers, Fort Smith and Booneville.
IPSME

Clarksville, AR

#7 Aug 27, 2011
the booneville location is on south broadway where the old bearcat was located. the one in fort smith is about a block north of phoenix ave. on towson ave. it is on the right hand side.
yum

Russellville, AR

#8 Aug 28, 2011
Great place to eat !!!!
Smarty Pants

United States

#9 Aug 30, 2011
decent food great price
lady

Clarksville, AR

#10 Sep 2, 2011
I have eaten at Lucys in Booneville and Ft Smith I found it to be very good and not overly expensive. I will go there again.4355

Since: Jun 10

Booneville, AR

#11 Oct 26, 2011
badbadteacher.com/jason-rider

Jason Rider, owns Lucy's Diner along with Ben Canoy per the Booneville democrat.

I wonder what ever came of this?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Booneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
does any one know jimmy lee herald??? (May '09) Mar 20 owsley citizen 3
Misty Hughes Simpson Mar 17 Misty and jimmy suck 1
Magazine Music Selection (Oct '12) Mar 5 Musikologist 10
Cheer (Jun '10) Mar 2 truth 137
Female Praying Mantis in a Wig Feb '15 nic90 1
concerned parent Paris elementary school Dec '14 Brandy 2
Dale Johnson (Apr '13) Dec '14 Dale 3
Booneville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web